She Let Go of the Past

Star

 

Anya's POV

I'ts been 5 months since he left me. I wondered where he is. Why he's not showing up for explanation. I will forgive him if he does. And I will finally let go of John. 

I'm wondering, am I moving on so fast? My phone beeped. "Mad Man" Aishh.

"Hey! are you still awake?" He texted me.. I want to pissed him off so I did not replied.

OH God! He's cute when he is mad! 

John... Where are you?

 

__

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Sungmin came early because they finished their work early. Siwon is busy taping for his drama ang informed them that he will be late. Donghae and Eunhyuk being best buddies, they went fishing. Leeteuk, Yesung, and Heechul have some TV guesting and Shindong will fetch Nari and will go there after his hosting job.

"Wow! You have a nice place Anya!" Ryeowook exclaimed with excitement. The house is big enough for her. "Are you living here by your self?" Ryeowook added.

"Yes oppa! But my younger brother used to stay here whenever he's in the country." She brightly explained. She's been happy because of them. 

Kyuhyun silently glanced around and he can see how organized and nice the house is. Then he saw a tv and a gaming console.

"Oh! PS3!" he excitedly jumped to the living room and opened the gaming console.

"Hey,madman! Don't touch that!"Anya nervously took the controller away from Kyuhyun

"Why?!" Is this your boyfriend's?"He but something inside of him hurting. He is jealous of the thought that she still love him.

"Why would you care? And besides if you want to play, just ask nicely. I will give you another controller. Not this!" Anya rolled the wire of the controller and put it inside a box.  She doesn't want anyone touching that controller.

"What should I ask for permission?  We're best friends right?!" Kyuhyun complained

"Hey! Stop that!" Sungmin shouted. "Is there any chance that we all have peace when you two are around?" he asked cutely

"Hyung, that two should get married!"Ryeowook teased them while eating cookies. "It might be fun, not boring!" He added

"Oppa!"Anya hit Ryeowook's arm. She's blushing.

"Hyung I rather marry a goat rather than marrying this crazy girl" Kyuhyun defensively said to Ryeowook.

"I was just joking!" Ryeowook  replied, he knows how Kyuhyun behave when angry. They spoiled him so much.

They went to the kitchen and prepared for dinner, they helped her as they have sharing of stories. Kyuhyun steals a look from Anya. He avoids eye contact because for him, Anya's eyes is like a magnet. She pulls him closer to her with juts a look in her eye.

"Oh, I for got to buy some vegetables! Would you mind if you come with me in the supermarket?" she asked

"Yes of course!"They answered in unison

"I know some place that is safe for us."Sungmin suggested that they go to grocery chain that is owned by his family.

"Yeah that's a good idea hyung.Then we'll drop by on Yesung's hyung cafè near-by."Ryeowook suggested

"I'll drive!" Kyuhyun said.

"Hey, oppa! Let me drive!" Anya said firmly. 

At the car, Ryeowook and Sungmin sit at the back, while Kyuhyun that have no choice but to sit beside the driver's sit. 

"How many talent's you have?" Kyuhyun asked to relieve the awkwardness that he feels

"I have so many of them, as you see." She replied not looking to Kyuhyun. She concentrates in driving. "You know, I need to learn things because as you see I am alone"

__

Kyuhyun's POV 

The thought of marrying her keeps running on my mind. Ah Ryeowook-hyung that's a bright idea. She's so talented. She is so independent. I wonder how that bastard left her like that.

She's cute when blushing, and that's make me crave for her more.

Anya's POV

Hey Anya! Why are you feeling hurt and happy at the same time when Ryeowook oppa mention the words "These two should get married"

I am so confused when I am around this madman. He gives me headache and happiness at the same time. The thought of marrying him is such a pleasant idea I never thought. Wait! what did I just felt? Happiness? No. I'm just overjoyed of his presence. Hey wake up. Did you remember your wedding day?

I want to see John. For me to see what are my true feelings are. I don't want to ruin the friendship that madman and me shared. I have crush on him? oh my here I am again..

__

After they bought all the supplies, they dropped by the cafe got some snacks, and went home. Anya is driving the car when suddenly she squinted her eye. She's trying to read the plate number that the familiar car have.

"Damn!' She yelled and she drive fast and over take at the car.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Kyuhyun screamed!

"Hey, Anya what's the matter?" Sungmin confusedly asked, They can see Anya's face. And they know that she is angry.

They stopped and the other car stopped too. 

"Hey, don't ever get out of this car ok?" She firmly said to the three boys who are very surprised with her reaction. This is the first time they see her like this. "And you," she looked at Kyuhyun's eyes. "You drive!"

Then she walks in front of the other car. 

"What is she doing?!"Kyuhyun angrily said

"Omo! she's like a movie star!"Ryeowook said

"Hyung! Will you stop joking around!"Kyuhyun said

On the other hand, the driver stepped down at the car. He is tall, and good looking. Looks like from a rich family.

"You owe me an explanation John" Anya calmly told the guy

"I am sorry Anya, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Yes, you did hurt me!"she said blankly

"I  am so afraid to tell you that I cheated on you." John confessed

"Oh so you did cheated on me huh?"

A girl stepped down the car and "Honey, what's the problem?"

Anya's eyes grew big because of anger and she punched John's face twice!

"The first is for cheating on me. And the second one is to tell you that I forgave you. Be happy John!"

Anya walked towards the passenger seat of her car. "Oppa, let's go." she whispered

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Sungmin was in shocked. "Oppa! let's go!"She said loudly.

"Are you alright?"Kyuhyun worriedly asked

"Yes oppa, Im ok. I feel better now." She smiled. "Except for this" She raised her right hand and shows them that it has been hurt.

Kyuhyun unconsciously hold her hand while he drives..She felt so calm and relived. She let go of John few months ago.. but she's still in denial but now, she know what her true feelings are.. She belongs now to some one.. some one who holds he hand just right now..