He's Hot and Cold

Star

 

Anya is so busy in the study room doing paper works.. After Paris, she was appointed as the official stylist for Super junior with the following reasons

First, she is over qualified.. she studied in Europe and US.. Her talent is undeniably awesome

Second, people may see her with the group especially with Kyuhyun, so it is easier for them to make alibis.

Kyuhyun is practicing their Mr. Simple comeback when she texted him..

"Cho Kyuhyun, I'm home.. don't go to the shop to fetch me.. I'm so busy doing some stuffs.." she send it

"and by the way... BE GOOD to others ^^" she followed another one..

"And Hey.. i love you!" She ended her madness over him and started to get serious..

How's her ankle? It's healed.. she can run with her high heels again.. but she don't want to force herself..

The bad thing is.. she is a workaholic.. once she started something... there is no way of stopping her..

She was oblivious of time

___

Kyuhyun's POV

Im in a good mood before coming here... I missed her already..

But now I'm not in the mood making pranks to other members..

"Kyuhyun, how Anya's doing?" Siwon asked me..

"Oh she's fine.. her heels are healed.." I answered him as I playing Starcraft

"Oh I see.. that's good.." He added.. and I was like please don't bother me

I get used to the attention they are giving to her.. it's like attention that an older brother giving to the younger sister

But i get irritated sometime because every time we attempt to do the "deed" one of the, will interrupt..

Yeah a childish me..

Aside from what they did in Paris.. Another one ruined my moment..

I can still remember when we arrived from Paris, me and my wife started to get intimate with each other.. and we started to undress when Leeteuk-hyung calls my phone.. and Heechul hyung on Anya's... and we end up answering both calls with one subject..

"Hey you're arrived? come over we are having a dinner.." 

And she laugh as I looking like a loser..

There's another one..

i can't control my self and i pulled my wife away from the crowd and sneaked inside the dorm.. 

"Oppa, someone might caught us.." she innocently told me as I hungrily kissed her like I never did before..

"shhh" I stopped her from complaining as my hands starts to explore her.. 

when suddenly.. my room was opened and i saw a member shocked by what he saw Donghae hyung

"Oh i'm sorry.." He was so embarrassed by what he have done..

"Lee Donghae! don't you know how to knock?" I yelled..  I was so embarrassed too.. and so my wife.. 

I saw her face bloody red.. She was so embarrassed.

"Im sorry.. I did not see anything.." He ran away from the door because he knows what will happen to him if he stays a little bit longer...

 

That thoughts coming back and fro to my mind.. as I tapped my key board..

You can call me a ert but I only felt this way for her..

And for the record. she is my wife..

It's 3:00 pm.. Friday.. what is she doing? still working?

I recieved a message

"Cho Kyuhyun, I'm hope don't go to shop to fetch me.. I'm so busy doing some stuffs.." Aish! she is sharper than me

and another one

"and by the way.. BE GOOD to others ^^" This girl.. but cute though.. she always warns me about my treatments to these guys

"And Hey.. I love you.." that last word struck me like a teen boy who heard his first yeas from the girl he is wooing.

"Alright,, I will be home later.. " I replied..

After hours of practice, our supportive fans sent us food to eat..

The group are uncontrollably went insane.. we are like kids..

"No! Hyung! That's mine!" Donghae yelled at Heechul over a food item that they both love

"Stop bullying!' Leeteuk hyung try to control the crowd.

"Loverboy.." Eunhyuk starts picking on me.. he's like this since Anya became our friends.. He found himself a friend who defend him from me..

I choose not to react..

"Hey, It's been 2 months since you are married.. Is there any good news?" Yesung hyung seriously asked

Good News?? i looked at them curiously.. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him..

"Anya.. Did she.." He's weird.. he cant say what he want to say..

"Yesung hyung is referring to Anya having your baby.." Ryeowook save him.. W-what did he just said??

I dropped my jaw... as I saw my hyung excitedly waiting for my reply..

"W-we never did.." I try to explain..

"What do you mean.you never had ?"as very straight forward question from Heechul..

"HELL NO! We never did.." I yelled as Donghae cut me out

"I just saw you two days ago..'' He started to spill what he saw inside the dorm.

"NO we did not have okay! Are you done?" I roared inside the practice room..

"But.. I saw you.." He wants to spill it out and i don't want him to so I raised my voice..

"How can we make love? when everytime we are doing it.. one of you will interrupt!" My rage is uncontrollable.. 

"You!" I point Donghae

"You!" Eunhyuk..

"You!"Leeteuk

"And you!" Hecchul

"You always popped out the scene and try to steel my moment..'i yelled and everyone silenced..

we are all silenced..

"Alright..I'm sorry.." Donghae hyung said.. 

"I-im sorry.." I said and ran away from them

__

 

Kyuhyun arrive at their house ..

He heard her talking to some one over the phone when he is about to open the door

"No oppa, it's alright..I'll tell him don't worry.. he must having a bad time.." She said.. that gives him an idea that one of his hyungs called her

"Bye" he heard her ended the call and opened the door..

He was jaw dropped on what he saw.. Anya is only wearing her longsleeve top.. and it looks like she's from the bath room..

She never noticed him because she is busy securing all her paper works..

He feels like he is going to suffocate.. He clears his throat that surprised Anya

"Oh you are here!" she said without knowing that she is barely ..

He looked at her sharply.. that makes her nervous.. 

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked..

"Look at you Anya Park.. are you walking around the house with that?" He angrily said.. he don't know how to react.. She's so damn y and he leaned on the door.. 

"Oh..my...!" she blushed.. and she attempts to grab the blanket on the bed when he grabbed her hands..

"Where are you going?" He said with an evil stare..

"I'll go a-and get dressed?"she said as she try to escape from his grip..

"No, because Im taking it of.."he said as he start to kiss her..

"Y-you hurting me.." she complained.. 

But he heard anything.. he want her now.. and not anyone or any phone calls will stop him.. so he pushed her on the wall.

"I want you now.."He whispered.. as he starts kissing her on her neck..

"No.. Not like this.." she was trembling.. she is scared.. what does the man she love doing this to her..Tormenting her

Kyuhyun stopped when he saw tears coming out fro her eyes...

His fist landed on the wall..

"I'm sorry babe.. i'm such an idiot" he bowed his head.. he can feel the pain that Anya is feeling right now.. He is taking her by force..

He turns his back on her and she hugged his back..

"I'm sorry.. I was so scared of you..It's like you are different person everytime.. Some times you are warm.. sometimes you are cold.." she said as she hugged him tightly..

Kyuhyun hate himself.. Why he cannot control his emotion..

"Should I go to an anger management session?" he coldly asked..

"There's no need..for you to do that.." she said..

"You should do it nicely.. L-like a gentleman.." she said and smiled.. Kyuhyun saw her smile from the mirror..

"You are trying to erase the guilt feeling i have right now. We don't have to do this if you are not ready.."He said.. he is now trying to take a deep breath

"No, i'm not trying to do that.. I just want it to do willingly.. nor forcing me.." she explains..

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He shifted his voice into a excited mood..

"NO!" She yelled..

"Yes you are seducing me.." He grinned as he face her and bring her back on the wall..

"I-I'm just.. I-i just.." she cant tell him that she is not seducing him..

He kissed her passionately and gently.. 

Then they are oblivious of everything.. With trembling hands.. Anya took off Kyuhyun's shirt.. and Kyuhyun did the same to her..

Then you know.. what happens next.. 

 

____

 

 

Thank you everyone for reading!! hahaha It's hard for me to keep my thoughts hahaha anyway sorry if I did not detailed their first night hahahaha Hope you still love this ^^