Set Back

Star

She open her eyes with him by his side.. the sunlight peeped on the open windows.. she move her hands to wrap around his body.. 

Kyuhyun is in his deep sleep.. He's tired because of last night's concert..

Anya brushes her hand on his face..

"What I did on my past life to deserve this.. gift? .." she thought as her eyes streams down her face..

"I am now holding my first love in my arms.." she smiled.. 

She love him so much.. she wanted him to be happy.. but sometimes when words and actions are often ms understood..

"I have to be more patient.. waiting for him at home.. keeping up his moods.. his jealousy.. his love of playing Starcraft.." she thought.. then she startled when Kyuhyun hugged her 

"Good morning y.."he whispered.. as he gave a playful kiss on her lips..

"Stop that.."she laugh.. 

"I love you.."he said. 

'i love you more.." she replied.. 

He was about to kiss her when his phone rings.. 

"Not again!" he roared and Anya laughs..

 

__

 

Anya's POV

He rushed to the company. I went the other way.. I 'm here at my office doing some paper works.. I left all the management posistion to my good friend Nadia.. Being a stylist to the group drains the blood out of me.. but I still want it since I love them ,, and that's the chance of seeing the love of my life and keep him beside me. I admit sometimes I got jealous of elf whom he always seranades.. but who cares..he is mine anyway. At home, everything is normal.. we fight.. then we make love after.. sometimes I sleep without him beside me because of his addiction to his precious computer game..again I don't care as long as he is mine.. 

My phone rings and I answered it..

"Hello?" I said..

"Babe, i miss you.. I wanted to see you now.." Kyuhyun said to me on the other line.. yeah I miss you too..

"We can't.. i have a lot of things to settle here.." I tried not to show him that i missed him like crazy..

"Why? Don't you miss me?" He's being a brat and childish now..and I want to annoy him 

"No.." I said with evil smile on my face.. I can imagine his face

"Tcchh.. I don't believe you.." he said and I can imagine that he smirked.. I blushed with that thought

"How can you be so sure?" I dared and challenged him.. I can stop giggling of that thought that the other person on the line.. might be pissed any moment from now..

"Wait until I got home.. then I'll prove to you that you are a little liar..'' He threatened me and my heart beats 1000000 x and my face turns red..I imagined what he will do to me after I pissed him off like this..

"Hey.. speechless huh?" he brakes my blankness..

"Alright.. I admit.. I missed you like crazy.. and I want you to come over here at the office and to to that 'I'll prove to you that you are a little liar' thing.." again with the smile of victory in my face as I flips the papers on my desk.. making sure that everything has to be signed is signed

"Hyung.. can I have a brake just a couple of hours??"' I heard him asked the manager.. 

"No!" i heard them rejected his request 

I laughed hard.. 

"You such a child.." i said while laughing.. 

"You are tormenting me Mrs. Cho.." he seriously said.. 

"Look babe.. you have to focus on your work okay? I missed you too.. but we have to work.. " I said and released a sigh.. then I smiled.. I always won in games like this.. but i felt guilty some how 'tormenting' him

"Alright.. I'll hanging up.. I love you babe.." he said..

"I love you more.." I whispered to him and I can imagine that he's blushing right now..

 

After few hours of non stop work.. I went outside the shop.. 

I felt something hit my head.. that hurts.. I touched it.. and as soon as I saw blood on my hands.. I felt dizzy.. then blood rushed down my face covers my eyes.. and blinded me.. I don't know what happens next..

____

Kyuhyun's POV

Tcch.. This lady trying to kill me.. She always beat me with her little games... 

"Alright.. I admit.. I missed you like crazy.. and I want you to come over here at the office and to to that 'I'll prove to you that you are a little liar' thing.." keeps resounding in my head for hours since I talked to her.. She's making me insane.. 

My phone rings as I think of her.. She is calling..

"Babe!" I immediately answered the phone..

"Kyuhyun-ssi.. Nadia here"  that gave me a dreadful thoughts.. Why Nadia answering the phone. why she is frightened?

"Oh Nadia? Where's Anya? Is she busy?'' I asked her..

"S-she rushed in the hospital..I found her lying on the shop's door with blood on her.." she explained calmly the details.. but I cut her off

"Where is the hospital Nadia!" I yelled with the worst feeling of fear like I felt every time I recall about my accident.. I caught everyone's attention

 

"_____ Hospital.. few blocks away from her office..'' she said 

I could not think straight.. I blame my self for this.. everyday she's suffering from the antifans who want me to be unhappy..

"I'll drive for you.." Eunhyuk offered a lift since they know in state like this... I cannot drive..

Creepy things keep entering my mind..what if this is serious.. what if she's into coma longer than what happened to me.. what if she got an amnesia.. I scolded my self from thinking that way but you cannot blame me.. The love of my life is now at the hospital.. because of me..

Because of me... yeah I blame my self.. 

"She will be okay.." Eunhyuk tries to calm me down.. but it can't help..

"What if she's not gain her consciousness?" I cried.. 

"She is a super human doesn't she?"He asked me.. yeah she do almost all things.. she is independent but man.. she is a human too..

I left hyung in the parking lot as I ran toward's the room where she was admitted..I almost ran out of breath as I open the door and saw her sleeping with the calmness on her face.. and bandage on her head.. Nadia went to the police station to report the incident.. According to the doctor she is suffering from mild brain contusion that needs observation for a few days. 

She was hit by a baseball bat.. I was full of rage.. I want to kill whoever did this to her.. I want to kill my self too because of me she's now suffering./

I ran beside her and kissed  her lips believing that if i do she will wake up.. But she doesn't..

I stepped back with a decision in my head.. that will change our lives.. 

I kissed her goodbye.. with a little prayer that she might found another man that will protect her.. 

Tears rolled down my face as I leave her like that..

This is for us.. for her.. I don't deserve her love... i don't deserve of anything from her..

my heart broke into pieces as i stepped out from the room.. 

I hope.. that she heals.. fast.. like she did before... but for me.. I deserve this.. 

______

Anya woke up with other Super Junior at her side.. She glanced in every corner of the room to find familiar figure but she can't find him..

"Where is he oppa?" she asked Sungmin who is so worried about her..

"I drove him here few hours ago.. but I can't find him.." Eunhyuk answered..

Leeteuk, who just enetered the room said that Kyuhyun is home.. resting..

"That's weird.." she said she's a little bit annoyed of her situation.. She grabbed her phone and dialed his number..

"Hello.." he coldly answered her call..

"Hi.." she just said she can feel the awkwardness.. and everybody is looking at her.. 

"I'm playing.. please don't disturb.." he said and he hangs up the call.. 

"Okay.. that's cool Cho Kyuhyun.. get lost.." she yelled that everyone panicked..

"What is he doing.. wait I'm gonna call him.."  Sungmin said but Anya reatliates

"No one is going to call him for not giving me a damn care!"  she blurted out with tears on her cheeks..

Everyone is in shock..

"I'm sorry.. i just cant stand this..' she cupped her face with her palms and starts sobbing

"Maybe we need to leave her.." Siwon suggested and everyone agreed.. everyone left except for Nadia and Mikee

She fell asleep with Nadia's embrace.. 

 

5 Days has been passed.. No Kyuhyun appeared to visit her.. and she is now discharged..

 

"Hey.. I was discharged today.. mind coming here to take me home.. i love you.." she texted him.. 

"Alright.. I'm kinda busy now.. Sending someone to pick you up.." he replied..

"What's up with you.."she sent another message but he never replied..

 

"What is actually happening?  have I done something wrong?" she asked herself 

She is alone today.. waiting for her husband.. She is pissed with her self for being so dependent to Kyuhyun

"Dependency.. I hate this.." she blabbered when someone tapped her back..

"Did I scare you?" Jay gave her his sweetest smile but she furrowed her forehead..

'What are you doing here?" she said unhappily

"Kyuhyun called me to pick you up and take you to your house.." He explained.. but she raised her voice 

"No oppa.. I will not take your offer.. we talked about this right? No one is taking me home.. I'm going by my self.." She get her things and walks out from the hospital room.. 

"Why Kyuhyun.. what's on your mind? are you crazy?" she whispered to her self as she marche down towards the bus stop..

"Okay.. i'm not forgiving him this time.." she thought as the rain poured..

"Oh goodness gracious.." she mumbled and saw jay running after her..

"Alright.. I will be staying away from you.. just this time.. let me take you home.. It's raining and.." Jay said with pleading

"I don't want anyone for today.. I don't want to care anymore.. just stop.. please stop.. You are making the situation worst" she yelled ... and Jay finaly understood that he's not what she needed right now..

"Damn you Cho Kyuhyun!" she cried for hours until the bus has arrived 

 

As her head hurts.. She take steps toward her door and pressed the security code.She walked inside and hear him playing inside the room..

"Hey.. i'm home.." Anya said as she enter the bathroom to take towels to dry her self,.. she went through the rain..and she knows that Kyuhyun is ignoring him..

"I send..." he starts to speak but he stopped whe he saw Anya's bandage soaked with blood and water..

"Yes.. You sent jay oppa.. to take me home.. but I said 'No Thanks.. I'm waiting for an idiot to come and take me home.. for he haven't visited me for days'. He is so persistent.. but hell yeah I rejected him thrice today.. . " she said without looking at him.. "I 'm not forgiving you this time." she thought 

Kyuhyun was speechless looking at her condition now.. it kills him to see her hurting like this.. but this is necessary for them.. for her to be safe

"I know you are going to say.. 'I don't owe you explanation babe' sort of things.." she cried as she change her wet clothes without minding Kyuhyun is watching her undress.After she put on a dry pair of clothes with her hand shaking she finds her analgesic to relieve the pain in her head..

 

"Oh where did i put those damn painkillers.." she yelled and Kyuhyun wants to kill himself now.. she went through difficult times but all he can do is say good bye..

He ran towards her and kissed her..She cried.. he cried too..

"i love you.."she said letting her heart forgive him again..

"I am sorry but i lied.. I-i d-don't love you.." he said and step back from her..