Jealous Guy

Star

 

Kyuhyun and Anya returns back to Seoul after receiving Leeteuk's call. Kyuhyun needs to attend an event.. 

"I'm sorry that we have to go back to Seoul immediately.." he apologized to her..

"No, you don't have to.. Its okay.." she said while smiling at him.. "I understand!"

Anya is an open minded person.. She understands Kyuhyun's situation.. but this time she felt so frustrated.. maybe she expected to stay another day with him..

"I don't mind if you say.. 'Just dont do it oppa'" He said while laughing

Anya blushed.. she did not expect all of this rollercoaster like journey.. Her star shines so bright..

"Ya! just drive!" She said and they laughed!

They arrived in the dorm late at night..

"It's late, would you mind to stay for a night?" Kyuhyun said..

"I can go by my self!" she answered..

"No, you can stay here.. besides it's not safe for you to go home alone.." Ryeowook said..

"And I cannot take you to your home tonight.. we have to wake up early tomorrow for rehearsal" Kyuhyun agreed

"Uh.."She cant find word to say.Staying here all night?? with the man she loved??

"You two can stay inside the room.. I will be staying here on the sofa.." Donghae said with a wicked smile and stare at Kyuhyun

"NO!" the "lovers" said in unison..

"ya! It's not what you think!" Donghae defended himself..

"Hyung! how can I convince her to stay here if you're like that??" Kyuhyun said to Donghae

"Hey! I did not say anything! Why are you so defensive?" 

"Okay.. I'll stay then.." Anya interrupted..

Kyuhyun is so sensitive these days.. He want to confess to her but he have not the courage to do so.. He just said that he like her.. Like is different from love.. and love is what he really feel for her. 

When they are lying in bed.. he cannot sleep.. the nearness of Anya to him suffocates him.. he want to hug her..kiss her .. and make love with her?? 

"Anya, are you still awake?" Kyuhyun said while looking up the ceiling and Anya is facing the away from him distracted from his manly feeling

"Hmm?" she answered while facing the other side of the bed..

"Nothing..just sleep.." Kyuhyun said..

"Don't snore okay?" Anya chuckled..

"Ya!" Kyuhyun laughed to.. 

"But I'm sleepy though" She said.. "Good night oppa" 

Kyuhyun faced the other side  of the bed.. and tried to take a sleep.. it's 12 midnight..

__

Kyuhyun's POV

I can hear her heartbeat.. I can feel her warmth.. Her smell lingers in my senses.. Ah! stop being a ert Kyuhyun! The moonlight from the window beamed over her princess like face that suffocates me.. Damn! 

I am here.. lying beside the woman I love.. blood rushes to my head.. my heart pumps louder than usual..

"I love you.." I whispered. I wish I have the courage to tell her exactly what I feel.. I have a lot of fears..Though she said she like me.. it doesnt mea'n that she love me..

After hours of thinking of her.. and I still cant sleep, she unconsciously leaned on my chest.. DAMN! She bewitched me again.. I want to kiss her.. and.. Kyuhyun! stop being a ert.,, I moved my face towards hers and kissed her sweet lip. gently. and I stopped as I put my arms around her.. and I fell asleep..

I woke up with a giggling noise from the outside.. I knew it was Anya.. she woke up early.. I am too lazy to get up from my bed.. I can still feel the warmth of Anya beside me.. I heard footsteps outside the door.. maybe other members are awake too..

As I stood up.. I slowly open

 the door and saw my princess talking to Yesung hyung.. my heart crushed into pieces.. Jealousy took over me.. I watched them happily preparing for breakfast.. when suddenly Anya saw me standing...

___

Anya woke up early to prepare breakfast for the whole gang before going back to her house.. She could not explain the joy she felt when she opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun beside her.. 

She walked out towards the kitchen and prepared breakfast

"Good morning Anya!" Yesung greeted he.. he was surprised the she woke up early..

"Good morning oppa! How's your piltrum -touching thing huh?"she said.. as she laugh

"Ya! how did you know that??" He innocently asked her.. He love her as his little sister since he have none..

"Ryeowook oppa warned me last night and that's why Kyu-oppa locked the room.."she smiled as she prepares the table..

"Aish! I really want to touch you piltrum too.. beside I touched them all.." He said as he laughed

"You're weird.." she said

"I know that! Now, if you don't want me to creep you out during your sleep.. let me touch it" he smiled

"Alright then.." Anya closed her eyes and smiled.. She treated them all with sibling-like love except for Kyuhyun whom she adore.. She felt Yesungs touch her piltrum and they hear a throat clearing sound from the distant.. She opened her eyes and she saw Kyuhyun standing and looked at her furiously..

 "Good morning Kyuhyun!"Yesung greeted him.. 

Kyuhyun just noded leaving them a cold expression..