Someone Answered the Phone

Star

Anya woke up the next morning and went to the living room.. Kyuhyun did not slept beside her.. 

She found him sleeping with botlle of wine on his side.. She feel sorry for him for not being patient.. "but this guy needs lesson..' she thought.. 

She start picking up all Kyuhyun's mess on the carpet.. 

"Aish.. this drunkard.."she whispered.. 

His phone rings and she answer it..

"Hello?" Anya asked the peson on the line..

"Hi Anya.. we have final rehersal today.. at 11am.. is he still sleeping?" the manager said.. 

"Yes.. but will wake him up after we talk.." she said as she smiled the monster that picking up fight with her is sleeping like an angel..

"Thank.. and by the way.. drop by for some wardrobe rehearsal.." He said and enden the call..

Anya put down Kyuhyun's phone and she lay herself beside him..

"Baby.. wake up.." she whispered to him.. and she felt that he move his arms around her..

"What time is it?" he asked.. and plants kiss on her forehead..

"it's 7 in the morning.." she said and she laugh when she heard his stomach growled..

"Let's sleep here for a while.." as he tightened his embrace to her

"but.." she protested.. and he kissed her on her lips..

"you talk too much babe. stay here.. since you locked the door last night.. and I was not able to sleep beside you.." He said with his calm voice

"I'm sorry.. I just don't want to argue with you.." she felt guilty upon walking out..

"I'm sorry for being an idiot.. I should have believe you.." he said..as he runs his fingers on her hair..

"But I'm still mad at you.." she smiled..

"I'll drive you to work later.." he requested.. he love doing it for her.. 

"Of course.. I will be going with you on rehearsals to polish the group's wardrobe.." She said as she bury her face on his chest

______

 

Anya's POV

I'm still hurting.. but I can't afford to argue with him.. to waste time. after what he did for me.. after the risk and sacrifices he went through just to let the world that I'm his.. and he's mine..

He's singing while caressing my hair.. It's like serenading me.. But my worries can't be washed away easily like before.. 

"Oh head aches.. " he blurted out of the blue.. that made me laughed.. he's adorable..

"Hang over?" I said as I pointed out the empty wine bottle..

"You know that I love wine.. after Starcraft.." He laughed

"Yeah.. then you love me after the wine.." I ..

"No.. have I said this before. I love you next to no one.." He looked into my eyes and made me melt like a butter on a heated pan..

After he took a nap.. with m on his arms.. we ate then we drove off the rehearsal venue..

 

What the heck.. Jay is like a stalker.. he's always around.. I can feel the sigh that my husband released from his chest.. 

I hold his hand tightly to make him feel secure that no one can break us apart..

Sudden flash of camera lights.. prank caller.. TV interviews.. are few prices I am paying for being the star's wife.. 

Plus a bunch of ELF boys or girls.. running after me to have autographs of the group.. 

A anti group was created too.. making my life a little bit harder now.. leaving threat's on my shop's door every week

 

When we reached his dressing room, I froze.. 

"Hey what's the matter?" He worriedly asked me...

"I left Ryeowook oppa's wardrobe in the shop.. please hand me the car keys.." I said.. damn.. I was so stressed lately I hate this.. Im an OC right?

"You want me to come with you..?"  he said.. I know he trust me this time.. but I must be careful not to hurt him..

"No.. you can stay.." and I turn my back.. then I faced him again..

"What if, Jay or any other man.. will help me carry the boxes.. would you mind..?" I .. I love his face when he's mad..

"Aish.. It's alright.. as long as they are not carrying you..' He's mad.. I laughed and ran towards him and gave him a deep kiss.

"I'm yours okay.. so stop the nonsense.." I kissed him again.. 

"Hey, s-stop.. that.." he's trying to control himself as I am kissing him passionately.."We might end up.."

I broke off the kiss.. yeah we might be end up making out on the dressing room and someone might interrupt and change his good mood again..

We laughed and I gave him again a kiss..

"I'll be here later okay.. be good so that we can go home early.." I whispered to him.. and his grip on my hips tightened..

"You little witch .. stop teasing.. Can we just go home now.." he said but i stop him..

"be patient.." I  smile and walked out from the room..

 

____

 

Anya reached the shop and when she is about to enter the car.. the front wheel is flat.. 

"Woah.. some one did this.." she whispered as she opened the car and load all her things.. and open the trunk for Kyuhyun's spare tire..

She knows how to change tires.. since she live alone for 5 years.. 

Kyuhyun is calling her..

"What?!"she yelled..

"Hey what the fuss?" he calmly said..

"I had a bad day okay.. some one flattens your tire just now.. I 'm going to change it.." she expailned to him and he cuts her out

"You are a superwoman babe.." she can barely hear him laugh and can imagine his face

"Stop..that.. Kyuhyun.." She is upset..

"Okay.. I wish I was there to do it for you.." He becomes serious..

"Don't worry I can do this.."she assures him.. 

"see you later.. I miss you.."He said.. he always call her before he start doing something

"I miss you you too.. I'll be there in an hour.. will drop by the cafe to buy some lunch." she said.. and they ended the call

 

She went to Yesung's cafe to buy lunch for everyone.. their staffs and her staffs

"Hi noona!" Jongjin, Yesung's brother greet her.. 

"What? You are older than me right?" she lauged..

"yes but I prefer to call you noona since you are Kyuhyun-hyung's wife.." He said..

"Alright then.." she stop arguing with Yesung's brother

"What can I do for you?" He asked her..

She dialed Kyuhyu's number.. 

"Babe.. I'm here at Handel and Gretel.. what you want?" she hurriedly asked and gave way to the next customer..

"Hi there.." A woman's voice..

"Oh sorry who is this?" She asked.. with a dreadful expression on her face.. "No way.." she thought

"Meiyi here.."  Meiyi said and confirmed what's on Anya's head.. "He's on the bathroom.. I'll call him?" 

"No.. what are you doing there actually?" she asked her..

"Hmm we just had a little talk about the past and have some.. you know.. since we are alone here in the dressing room.." Meiyi said 

Anya did not finish Meiyi's word and took off...