Obsession

Star

Anya's POV..

 

I was devastated of what Meiyi said.. Is he lying to me all this time? I try to let doubts enter my mind.. but when I searched my heart I still trust him.. 

This girl needs an off to her obsession.. I don't know what's on Kyuhyun's heart but.. I need to stop her obsession.. 

I arrived at the concert venue where rehearsal taking place.. I hope that Meiyi was still there.. or I need to witness if what she said was true.. even if it will crush me into pieces..

I released a sigh upon reaching the doorknob.. I hesitated first.. I finally took the courage to open the door..

"Babe.. what took you so long.." Kyuhyun rans towards me and gave me a kiss..

"I-I went flat.. then.." I can not open the topic since I want him to tell me about it.

"Ya! what happen to you?" He said.. "Tongue tied..because of my iness?"  he laughed

It was the I noticed that he's half .. Wait.. Half ??

"Sorry.. I'm not feeling well.." I said as I drop my self on a couch..I stared at his eyes.. Searching for truth and lies..but my stupid heart says.. I have to trust him..

"I'm hungry.. where's the food.." He said.. o boy.. I left it in the cafe.. I reached my phone and called Mikee.. my junior stylist..

"Hey sweetheart.. I left something on Handel and Gretel..please bring it here. thanks.." then I ended the call.. 

"Are you sick?" He said as he touches my forehead...

He grabbed a shirt from his bag and wear it.. What this guy did? I don't know what to think.. 

"I'm just tired.." I honestly said.. "Bullying is always offered for me at least every week.."  I complained

" I'm sorry.." he said as he hugged me..

 

"Hey, princess!" Eunhyuk greeted me as he enters the room with the rest of the group... minus Yesung..

"Hi!" I smiled.. but can they erase the confusion I have right now? Did they covering him up? I don't think so..

"It's seems you had a bad day?"  Sungmin knows me well.. since he, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are most close to me..

"Yeah sort of.. I found his car tire flat.. someone punctured it.." and some one answered his phone telling me that they are  together.. and.. I found him here half ..

"Oh we're so sorry.." Leeteuk apologizes..

"Oh you don't have to.." I said and I avoided their looks..

"You don't have to apologize.. since you did nothing wrong.." and someone owe me an explanation but he's acting like he never did anything..

 

I watched them fooling around.. teasing.. I watch my husband bullying other members by his banmals.. 

I'm waiting for him so say "Baby, Meiyi went here and blah blah blah.. I'm sorry.. I love you.. believe me.." but he didn't

I asked to much but that would help me..

His phone rings 'unknown' number..

"Kyuhyun-shii!" yes, I just called him that.. I love how he reacts..

He stares at me with confusion in his eyes.. 

" Answer your phone.." I said..and fake a smile

"Answer it for me.." he smiled at me that makes my heart jump

I pressed the answer button and..

"Oppa! Let's have lunch together.." Meiyi shrieking like a witch..

"Hello Meiyi.. this is Anya.. you want to talk with my HUSBAND?" I fiercely said..

"Yes Mrs. Cho.. please.. thank you" She rudely said to me..

"Kyuhyun-ssi! Meiyi wants to talk to you.." I sarcastically said and I saw how the color on his face fades..

He get the phone off my hands

"How many times I have to tell you stop bothering me.." he yelled at her..

I stood up and throw's his car keys to Eunhyuk,,

"Hyukjae! Catch!" I said and I walkout from the room..

As I walk down the corridor, I saw Mikee and Yesung together.. Oh the lunch,..

"Eonnie.." Mikee blushed when I saw her having conversation with Yesung..

"Feed them all sweetie.. I'm going home.. If Kyuhyun ask you where I am tell him I went home.." As I look at Yesung..

"Why? are you not feeling well?"  Yesung asked me.. 

"Ne oppa.. Please tell him be home after the rehearsal.." I said  "Mikee, please check carefully the wardrobe okay? call me when there's a problem.. I'll be going.." I said and left them

"Eonnie!" She called me but I just raised my hands to wave goodbye

_____

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"How many times I have to tell you stop bothering me.." I yelled on the person on the other line..as I watch the love of my life throw my car key to Eunhyuk and she leave..

"I miss you oppa.." she said.. that irritates me..

"I'll meet you later we have to talk.." I said.. I need to stop her obsession right now.. I can't afford to see my wife hurt and cry because of her

I ended the call and ran after Anya.. but she's gone.. I saw Mikee and Yesung-hyung..

"Hyung have you seen Anya?"  I asked him 

"Yeah.. she went that way.. she said she's going home.." Yesung said.. 

"She said.. you go home after.." Mikee is weird.. what's up with this two.. something's fishy..

I dialed her number..

"Babe.. Where you? Look Im sorry.. she keeps on.." I said and she cuts me of

"don't get me wrong.. I just need rest." She said with a sad voice

"I'll be meeting her today.. to end this " I told her..

"Alright.." and she ended the call.. 

___

 

After the rehearsal.. Kyuhyun met Meiyi on a private place to avoid attention

"I know you would come.." She said and hugs Kyuhyun..

"Get off Meiyi.." Kyuhyun said as he remove her hand..

"Why we used to be like this before.." She clings to him..

"That was before Meiyi.." Kyuhyun replied coldly.. "I don't love you anymore."

"Oppa.." She starts to cry..

"I love Anya.. and I don't want her to cry because of this sick obsession of yours" Kyuhyun released a sigh

"But I still love you.. I regret leaving you.." She still hugging his back..

Kyuhyun faced her..

" I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way about you.. not now that I found some one whose love is true and pure..who loved me beyond my imperfection.. who calms me.. who give me reason to live.. that I never seen on you.. because what we had before is lust not love.." Kyuhyun explained to her..She cried.. 

"Stop this Meiyi.. all I can offer you is friendship.. nothing more than that. you have to stay away from me and from my wife.." 

"How can you be sure she can't do what I did to you?" She wiped her tears..

"Because she's not like you.. One day.. you'll find someone.. your true love.. the one that make you feel what Anya made me feel."

Meiyi rans away from him.. crying..

 

____

Kyuhyun's POV

I arrived at home but Anya wasn't here.. Here we go again.. I called her and in a relief, she answered the call

"I'm coming.. I'm just a few blocks away.." she said and I ran outside to meet her..

She gets off from Jay's car..

"Thank you oppa.. see you around.." she smiled and it breaks me into pieces.. 

With my clenched fist I went over her and dragged her inside the house and pinned her at the wall..

"What you think you are doing!" I shouted at her face.. and I see tears forming in her eyes..

"What you think it is." She said.. that flares me up