Her Lost Star

Star

 

All members are gathered together on Anya's dinning room. Shindong is with his girlfriend Nari, and the rest of the members. They have a jolly atmosphere. They laugh and they joke around. 

"She's not a woman hyung! She's a monster!" Ryeowook excitedly tell everyone what happened earlier. And everybody laughs except for Kyuhyun who is worried of Anya.

"She just hit his face with her fist!" Sungmin added! 

"Oppa! It's embarrassing!" Anya laughs.

"If I were you, I just killed him." Heechul butted in. "Kidding!" and laughs.

"Hyung, that's too violent!" Yesung added

"I'm just joking around!"Heechul defended himself.

"Are you hurt?" Kyuhyun seriously asked her, that make every one stop fooling around and stares at the two

"This?" Anya raised her right hand "Of course! It hurts like hell! His skull is so hard!" she smiled.

The room is silenced.

"Ya! Don't worry about me! I'm fine." She reassured them with a beautiful smile. "This made me feel better"

"Hey everybody cheer up!" Shindong interrupted before the conversation get's seriously and might ruin the mood.

After the dinner, Donghae decided to go early because he will be leaving for Mokpo. Then one by one left except for Kyuhyun. 

"Hyung, would you mind if I stay here with her? I am so worried."He asked the manager and give a glance to Leeteuk asking for permision. 

"Sure, you don't have any schedule for tomorrow you can do what you want" Manager said. "Just don't let paparrazzi caught you!"

They all left Kyuhyun and Anya alone.

"Hey, would you mind if I stay here for tonight?" Kyuhyun asked her in a gentle way

"Why?" she asked him back. She's confused with how Kyuhyun treated her this past few hours.

"Oh I just want to hang around here for a while! Besides, my dorm mates are leaving for their families' tonight!" Kyuhyun explained without telling his true purpose.

"Then, why here? Don't you have a place of you own?" She interrogated him

"Stop complaining! I'm staying here!" He said firmly. 

__

Anya's POV

That guy gives me a head ache! He is so weird! What is in his mind? 

I feel so relieved after seeing John this morning. I don't have feelings for him anymore. 

And this madman? What is he doing? He's fooling around the house by himself. Going back and forth to the living room and roof top. Few hours ago, he don't have the mood while the his friends are here. Now he's playing alone! Aish!. I thought Yesung-oppa is weird. This guy is the most weird person I ever met!

But, he's cute. He's handsome actually. Even there are times that he annoys me, or I annoy him, he still a kind hearted person.

The thought of it makes my heart beats 10x faster. My blood rushes into my face and pools into my cheeks. Oh Lord I'm blushing! Is the fan girl inside me that have been sleeping since I met John is awaken? Or am I falling for him?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Aish! this girl is so beautiful. I can see her here looking at me from the dinning room. Oh I wish I can tell her my feelings, but I don't have the strength to tell he. Besides, I believe that behind those pretty smiles of her is a painful  reality that her ex played on her. Goodness gracious! She looked me in the eye. I'm melting. I can't see pain in those eyes like the first time I saw her 5 months ago. Her eyes are bright and fool of hope. Maybe she has decided to move on

I hope so. I promise you Anya, I will stay by your side eve.

__

Anya went up to the rooftop to see stars in the night sky. It's late night already. She cannot sleep of the thought that Kyuhyun is around. She feels stuffy so she decided went up alone. Kyuhyun followed her and lay beside her. 

"You know oppa, when I was a little girl, I use to do this when I feel troubled, I feel suffocated, and anything. I lay on our roof top looking in the stars." She break the silence that brought by the awkwardness. Kyuhyun listens to her beautiful voice at he stares on the sky.

"I even try to count it!" she laughs

"Ah weird!" He breaks his silence to release the pressure inside his chest.

"Yeah I'm weird! But I try to think the past, as i look at these stars, I remembered the days before I met john. There are stars I wanted to see."She said

"A constellation?" He curiously asked.

"Yes! A group of stars forms in to a beautiful constellation. I saw a star that shines brightly, littles star that shines." She smiles.  Kyuhyun is speechless once more.

"Honestly, since i fell in love with that guy, I can't see that star anymore like I did before. But since he left me, that star starts to shine again and make me feel so warm and so light"

Silence came suddenly. Kyuhyun was so confused of what Anya's trying to say. He is still worried that she still love him. on the other hand, Anya were trying to decode her feeling for Kyuhyun. Her fan-love is now awaken. No, it's different now. She's in love with him but she denies it.

Unconsciously, Kyuhyun hold her hands, and stares at the sky. She did not took away her hand and hold his tightly instead that gave Kyuhyun a 100 volts.

It's 3 am in the morning and Anya wakes up. She wakes Kyuhyun who is sleeping beside her on the roof top.

"Oppa, let's go inside. we might catch cold here." She softly whispered to his ears.

Kyuhyun melted and looked on Anya's eyes. He moves his head closer to Anya, and she froze. He gave her a kiss on her lips that made her spine shivers and her heart pounds like a drum. He let go of her, and realized that he did too soon.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He said while he pulling away from her. Anya did not move. She's in shock

"Hey! I'm sorry.. I did not mean to.." he try to explain

"It's alright, let's go inside. You can use the other room. I'll go down first." She said avoiding Kyuhyun's eyes. She's blushing and shaking at the same time. 

__

Kyuhyun's POV

! Why I did it so fast! oh this will makes us so awkward!You are a fool Kyuhyun!

I can't sleep. i can still feel her lips in mine.Those sweet and soft lips gave me a hundred thousand volts inside.

 

Anya's POV

That Jerk just stole a kiss from me! ert! Oh god what is this I'm feeling right now. I cant sleep, I cant move, I feel something is blocking my airway! 

I can't sleep. I can still feel his lips on mine. The gentle kiss that made me realize that.. I LOVE HIM