Let The World Know

Star

"No way!" Anya got up from bed

"Yes way baby, besides you're my wife" He said as he tackle her to bed. He shows his big grin

"Stop that! I'm still not forgiving you.." She said as she swatted his arms He start to undress her..

"Stop..we are here in your parents house and.." She complained but he shuts her again

"Shhh you talk too much.." Kyuhyun plants soft kisses on her lips.. Down to her neck that gave her a thousand volts..

She surrendered to him.. And they made love..

"I love you.." Kyuhyun whispered to her as they reached the bliss

"You know that I love you more.." She gave him a soft kiss on his cheeks..

"I was thinking, this afternoon.. While I'm crazy looking for you.. What if, I'll come out to public..?" He said as he her curly hair..

Anya looked up to him..

"What about your career? You've worked so hard for it.. I don't want to ruin it.." she worriedly asked him.. As much as she want to tell the whole world the he is hers.. but she cannot sacrifice the fact that his dreams is at stake..

"I want to tell the world that I found my true love.." He said..

Anya silently listened to her husband's reason.. And she can not understand the joy she has right now..

"That will keep Meiyi away from me.. From you.." He continues as he lift Anya's chin..

"I know she wants you back so badly.." She said..

"She can't.. Even if I was not able to find you.. She will never bring me back.." He explained

"Burning bridges huh?" She laughed..

"Hmm yeah something like that!" He said with his husky voice.. as he trailed his finger tips on Anya's back.. 

"Stop teasing.." she whined.. "I let you do what you want.. that's enough.." 

Kyuhyun chuckled.. 

"This is the last place I thought I would find you.." He said.. he was so overjoyed that he found her lying on his bed.. his personal space being invaded by her..

Anya smiled..

"Your mom called me early in the morning.. she wanted us to have mother-daughter in law bond.." she explained

"You you left me after we made love last night?"he complained.. "You scared a hell out of me lady.."

"I was mad at you then.. so a rebellious me came up with the idea of not letting you know where am I.. But I missed you and I can't bear the pain .. remembering how that girl claiming your lips.. that kills me.." 

"Yeah, I noticed that you are rebellious.." he laugh as he tightened his embrace..

"You are killing me.." she giggled. as she starts to touch his scars..

"Are you not scared of it?" Kyuhyun curiously asked her.. he lover her doing it.. like she love all of him including hi imperfection..

"Of course not.. it's a turn on you know.." She laugh as she saw his face turns to red..

"Oh you are the one who is killing me right now.." He helplessly released a groan..

"But baby,are you serious about coming out?" she asked as she stopped teasing him..

"Yeah.. Besides, I want to go to park with you, ride a bike. and take a rollercoaster.. as many things I want to do with you.." he said..

"Your girlfriend might kill me.." she said as she gave a bitter smile to him

"Well you heard that ELFs are fond of you? they even have a fanclub for you..of course a lot of fanboys.. including me.." He said as he caress her

"Yeah I heard of that.. they are so many anti's too.." 

"ELFs will not let anyone touch my wife.." Kyuhyun's faith to his fan is so high 

"I know.." 

Then they fall asleep... 

After a week of planning what they are going to do.. the day of announcement arrived

"Are you sure you want to do this?"Leeteuk ask Kyuhyun..

"Yes hyung.." he answered

"Whatever circumstances will bring we are all here for you.." Everyone hugged him

"Does Anya know about this?" Sungmin asked him..

"She knows about this but she does'nt know that it will happen today.." Kyuhyun worriedly and nervously explained to them that he did'nt want Anya to stop him from going out in the public..

Super Show Press conference is about to start to kick off their concert worldwide..

Questions about concepts.. venues... days.. roles of everyone.. 

Kyuhyun purposely waiting for a reporter to ask about relationship status.. and a genius of him.. some one got curious..

"I would like to ask this to Kyuhyun-ssi.." The lady reporter start to fall to his game..

He knew.. that this thing will be opened up today.. he's been on blind  item for weeks..

"Yes Ma'am.." he courageously accepts the challenge..

"I heard from a source that you are dating a fashion stylist.. and some source also said that you are secretly married with your a girl from a family friend. Which is true.." 

Everyone is silenced.. and Anya who just arrived from the dressing room jaw dropped with the question.. 

"Both info are.. correct.." he bravely let the whole wide world know.. that he is married..

commotion arise inside the press room.. 

"Yes I am secretly married to our stylist and she is also happened to be our family friend.." He continues

Anya was so shocked.. she knows that this will happen but he surprised her again..

"For how long?" another reporter asked him..

"5 months.." he is straight to the point..

"can you give us her name?" other reporter asked him again.. hungry for information..

"Oh that's private.. I will not answering other questions.. so please.." he faintly said.. his career is at stake 

Everyone clapping their hand including Super Junior.. The awe Anya and Kyuhyun

"It's the first time that some one admitted his true status.." a reporter said.. 

"Congratulations then Kyuhyun.." others greeted him..

"We love you Cho Kyuhyun!" fan girls cheers roared the hall..

Anya looked at the door.. and saw Meiyi heard all..