You Are Mine.. Only Mine

Star

Kyuhyun woke up in the middle of the night with his wife on his arms.. staring at him..

"Are you awake?" he asked with his husky voice 

"Yes.. I watched you while you are sleeping.." she said..while she runs her fingertips on his abdomen up to his chest that chills his spine..

"Babe, you're killing me.." he groans.. 

She stopped.. and she never said anything..

"thinking about what happened?" He asked as he pulls the blanket to wrap on Anya's body

She nods..

"I'm sorry.." he said as he "Don't worry about that.. It will not it happen again.."

"I love you.." she whispered.. 

"I love you more.." he replied as she face on Anya's side.. "What would I do with out you?" he thought

"Babe, why did you tell her that we're only friends? " he asked again..

She lift her head to look in his eyes.. and laughed..

"What's funny?" he shifts from a sweet mood into a not-so-good mood..

"I thought you got the point Mr. Genius.. I just want to make sure that this secret is safe.."  She explains and she starts to touch Kyuhyu's scars in his abdomen and chest. And his mood is shifted again..

"Why she is doing this to me.. tormenting me.. but I love it.. I am bewitched by her"  he thought while listening to her explanation..as he controls himself being erted again..

"Don't mind asking you something?" she seriously asked him and he nods for approval 'What happened between you two?" 

"She cheated on me with another idol." he said ad he pull her more closer to her. "And that was happened when I was in the hospital recuperating from the accident."

"How evil she is."she said.. she felt somehow the pain that Kyuhyun was experienced that time..

"Don't be sad.. she's not worth fighting for.." He reassured her "She's just using me.. because she was a trainee then." 

"Is she taking you back?"  her voice become shaky indicating that she is about to cry..

"I don't know.. but if she do.. I will not go back to her.." He said and kissed her on her forehead

"I was just thinking to tell the public about our relationship.." He said..as he enjoyed Anya's touch

"In the right time love.." she reassured him that it's cool with her. besides she don't want his career on the danger

"So you mean, I'll be more patient to other guys who looks at you and want to steal you away from me? And control my self not to beat them hard?" he joked but he mean it.. after what he saw yesterday that Jay is into Anya..

"Yeah.. and besides.. I'm yours.." she said and start to by kissing and nibbling his ears..

"Are you trying to seducing me?' he laughed.. as he fight for his sanity..because he doesn't want her to be forced.. he want to make sure..

"Yes?"she laughed while doing it all over again..

Kyuhyun lost his sanity and rolled over on the top of her and pinned her hands down..

"Damn it.. you are such a witch.. you are killing me.." and he start to made love with her..  

 

"Hey baby, wake up.. we are late.." Anya waking him up while shaking his arms.. he is sleeping on his belly

"Let me sleep.. I'm so tired" He complained

"No, we have to go.. today is your album launching.." she said.. 

He bounces up from the bed and went to the bath room..

Kyuhyun drive the car to the company.. 

"Nervous?"she asked..

"Yes.."he admits.. 

"Oh come on Oppa.. you did the same thing all over again to be that nervous.." she said as she smiles perfectly..

He laughed...

He parked his car on the parking lot and the get off.. 

Then here comes Meiyi.. 

"Oppa!" she yelled.. and backhugged Kyuhyun.. Anya look away.. 

"Let go off me Meiyi" he coldly said as he remove her hand off him.

"Why? we used to do this.." she said.. 

Anya walks faster for her not to be able to hear her.

"Anya! Don't walk too fast!" Kyuhyun grabbed her hands.. 

"We are late.. I have nine artist to attend to..'She said as she walked faster.. 

"Let her.." Meiyi pulled Kyuhyun

"What you think you are doing?!" Kyuhyun roars all over the parking space

"I'm taking you back!" she said..

"No you can't. I don't love you any more.." he left her alone

Kyuhyun grabbed his phone and called some one..

"be sure it's here in 30 minutes okay?'then he entered the building..

He saw his wife giving instruction to junior stylist what to do with the boys..

"Hyung.."he went to Heechul..

"Aish! I'm nervous everytime you are calling me 'hyung'" he said 

"Hyung Meiyi was here again.." He said..

"Well if you don't love her anymore, don't worry about her.." he said..

"No I'm not worried about Meiyi.. I don't care about her either.. I am worried about her.." as he glanced over Anya..

"Oh I see.. just be at her side.. I know she can understand you.." 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Your turn.." Anya is so different now..she is cold as ice..

She never said a word to her husband.. as she fixing his wardrobe..

"Give me the ring.." she ordered like a boss

"What? The ring? Why?"  he was confused..

"Just give it to me!" she yelled..

He gives out his wedding ring to her and she put it in a chain that he gave her and wears it back to her neck..

"I'll give this to you later.." she smiled.. 

"Ya! Stop that! I envy you..!" Heechul shouted and everyone laughs

Then  theres a knock on the door

Sungmin opened it..

"For Miss Anya Park.."the flower delivery guy said.. and Anya walks towards the door..and received the roses

She read the card silently.. She smiled she know the hand writing too well

 

"Babe, I just want to say that I love you.. stay with me forever.." 

 

She is teary eyed and smiling.. She whispered to him.. "I love you to.. You are mine.. Only mine"