Honeymoon? 1

Star

Anya's POV

I'm on my way to Paris.. Their Boss want me to watch SM Town after that we will spend the rest of the day together alone.. It's a get away!

It's a long flight from Incheon to Paris. He left yesterday and it feels like a lifetimeIn for me.. I miss him..  

I am looking outside the plane's window as I day dream about the man I love.. He confessed that he love me.. but I am a coward not to recognize my own feelings for him. I'm in denial..

First, how can we keep this kind of relationship? He is a celebrity not only in Korea but he is known all over the globe. How can he maintain his spot if their fans knew about the marriage? 

This will affect the group as well. I feel so helpless. I want to tell him that I have fallen in love with him but I cant.. 

As I go deeper in my thoughts, I heard some girls behind me talking about Super Junior.. and I eves drop

"I heard that one of them have a girlfriend already.." 

"Yeah, there this one girl whom the boys are always with.. I heard from a source that the girl is from a rich family."

I feel that my blood escaped from my veins.. this in no Joke... any moment from now, the bomb will explode in every fangirl's world

I'm dead Kyuhyun I'm so dead...

"I'm not worried about them having relationship but I  worry about sasaengs.." 

"Yeah, this girl is in danger.."

"I wonder who among them.."

"The most likely it will be Donghae-oppa or Leeteuk-oppa.."

I nervously grabbed the bottled water offered to me by the stewardess and quenched my dry throat.. O Lord.. I'm pressured

"And least likely to have or to maintain relationship will be the evil maknae.."

I aspirated some water to my lungs and  I began to cough endlessly.. 

"Miss are you okay?" one of the girls came to me..

"Yeah, I'm fine.. thanks" I finally able to stop coughing as the two ELFs rubs my back.. 

"Are you sure?" the older one asked me

"Thank you.." then I smiled 

This is it... this relationship is leaking.. Actually, I don't care about what will happen to me after it is known to public..My concern is Kyuhyun's status.. He's a star.. he might lost his light in no time..

After a long travel.. I finally arrived in Paris.. I've been here many times but this is the most special. This time with the man I love.. 

As I looked for the shuttle service.. I saw ads of their concert.. 

"Yeah he is famous.." I whispered as I searched my bag for my phone.. I dialed his number.. but he's not answering.. 

"I'm here.. see you later" I texted him instead.. he's busy I guess. 

Actually, I'm scared.. I can't afford to ruin his career.. I know he love me but I'm still scared to admit that  I love him back.. 

As the car approaches the hotel where  the group staying... I saw a crowd of fans waiting at the lobby.. 

Its like a battle ground for the security personnel and fans.. I take a deep breath as I enter the hotel lobby

I walked towards the reception..

"Good morning Ma'am" the lady greet me..

"Hi! I have reservation here" I said as I glance in every corner of the lobby looking for the monster

"Your name please?"

"Anya Park" I smiled.. I have not yet received any reply from him.. 

"You're room is no the 20th floor.. Rm no. 201" She politely hand me the keys.. 

"Thank you."  and I walked toward the elevator

"Ma'am!" the lady receptionist called me.. "Some one wants you to have this.." she handed me a bouquet of roses 

"Thank you!" and I walk away.. 

The hand writing...

"To my princess.. See you later I love you"

Yeah i blushed after reading it..

Flowers.. romantic dinner. walking holding hands. What I am thinking! he's busy.. there's no way to do all that

I caught in an awe when i saw our room.. the Eiffel Tower's view.. This travel is so special... 

I laid my back on bed.. and I fell asleep.. 

__

Kyuhyun's POV

Tired and exhausted from rehearsal.. I grabbed my phone and saw that I have missed calls.. 

"I'm here.. See you later" a message from my wife..

I suddenly charged up.. 

'Hyung!'  I called anyone of them.. 

"Yes? What's the problem Kyuhyunnie?" Manager hyung worriedly asked me..

"There's no problem hyung.. Anya is here already.. Are we done? Can I go first?" I excitedly asked everyone of them..

"Yes you may go now.." he said 

Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae went with me.. 

"Our princess must be tired Kyuhyun.. so don't bully her.." Sungmin hyung seriously told me while we are on the elevator..

"it's still early.. treat her to dinner.." Hyukjae hyun added

I am speechless.. excited.. and nervous at the same time..2 day feels like a years for me..

"Can I go with you to dinner?" Donghae hyung innocently asked..

"Aish!"i stammered and walked out from the elevator.. 

We entered in the adjacent room.. and i excitedly opened the door connecting to SJ's room and Anya's room..

"Is she here?!" The three excitedly asked.. 

"shhh she's sleeping" i said as I entered "Our" room.. "Do not disturb.. or your dead.." I threatened them as they attempt entering our room..

"Okay!" they said as they went to their own places.. 

My heart beat races against one after the other.. as i walk nearer towards her..  And I find my self  whispering words i miss you and I love you..

"Hey, stop doing that silly.. cant you see  I'm sleeping?" she said as she gave me a warm embrace.. 

"Did i wake you up?" I asked her while my fingers touching her curly hair..

"Yeah.. the way you said good bye to my oppas 'your dead'? " she laughed

"I miss you babe.." i whispered 

"i miss you too.." she smiled as she hugged me tighter

"i love you.." I whispered again..

She did not answered.. I know this is not the first time i said the word but everytime i do.. she's like a frozen doll.. i felt a little hurt inside

When will she love me back??