Finding My Way Back To You

Star

 

"A real man can't stand seeing his woman hurt. He is careful with his decisions and actions so he never have to be responsible for her pain"

Kyuhyun found himself broken and lost after Anya left. He spent every night drinking and finding her on different place he know she would go..He called everyone she knows. Her family, friends, Jay, and his parents.. but no one have the idea where she is..

"I know that I've been one of the reasons why you guys are always fighting.." Jay said when Kyuhyun invited him to drink

Kyuhyun silently drinks up his rum while Jay is explaining things to him to open up his mind..

"I told her many times that I fell in love with her during her college days.. That I never seen another girl like her.. She ignored me then.. until now.. I realized just when she rejected my feelings for so many times, that she was not born to be mine.." Jay said looking in Kyuhyuns eyes..

"But I think you can make her happy.." Kyuhyun bitterly said to him as he took another shot of liquor he's been drinking for hours..

"No, you are the one who made her happy..I asked her if we are going to reborn in the future, and if I found her first before you do, will she love me? She said even if she have to reborn to be another person it is you whom she wants to be with.." Jay said with pain in his eyes..

"You can find her.. just be patient.. and explained to her why you acted that way.." he continues as he offered a ride to Kyuhyun..

Kyuhyun, having hard time still excels in his work.. He is a professional entertainer setting his problems aside..but when the camera is not rolling he sit down quietly reminiscing moments with Anya

"Baby, you look so tired.." He cant still hear her saying those things after a very tiring activity with the group..

"Cho Kyuhyun.. where is my kiss?" he smiled as he remember her sweetness..

"I love you more.." the way she answer his 'I love You' 

He grabbed his laptop and tried to play star craft to divert his attention..

"Ya! can you please lower down the volume! I am trying to get some sleep!" he still hear her yell during the late night game..

He can remember her stealing kiss from him while playing starcraft that distracting him..He can still smell her scent.. he can see her face in his dreams..

"ANYA!! WHERE ARE YOU!" he suddenly screamed inside the waiting room and the rest of the boys come beside him to comfort him..he cried a lot that day

"You'll find her in time..just be patient.." they said as they give comfort to him 

Days become weeks.. 

He learned his lesson.. he must trust her that she will stay beside him no matter what life may bring.. He regret telling her that he don't love her be cause he never stopped loving her. He learned patience because each day passed, he gets better..

4-5 weeks.. finding his way back home.. his way back to her.. 

"I think I am ready.. to be with you,.. to love you and not to hurt you again..'he whispered to himself as he staring at Anya's images..

"we will find our way to each other when were ready.." he remembered the letter she left

His phone rings.. 

"hello?" he answered the phone..

'hey how are you?" Yesung said on the other line..

"I'm better now hyung thank you.." he said as he throwing away empty wine bottles he consumed during his dark days..

"I am promoting Whystyle in Japan this Thursday.. and I thought of asking you to be a model for it during a fashion week?" he asked a favor to Kyuhyun

"Why not? I need a break.. so I am taking the offer.." he said..

"Alright I will book flight for us then." Yesung excitedly said to Kyuhyun

"Just the two of us?" he confirms..

"Yes, others are too busy.." Yesung laughs.

"Oh I see, you asked a favor from me because you have no choice? Ya! Jongwoon!" he yelled and ended the call 

 

Thursday.. Japan

"We will be attending Fashion Gala tonight so you have to wear this.." Yesung brings out a new pair of eyeglasses.. "Fit to your eyes.." 

"Wow this is cool hyung! I will ask you 6 pairs of this.." He smirked..

"You don't need 6 pairs of it.. one is enough.. because maybe tonight you will find the greatest treasure you've been searching for.." Yesung smiled 

Kyuhyun is dumbfounded by Yesung's word.. His heart beats fast because of excitement.. 

"Hyung.." he cannot speak..

"Yes, I think she's here.. Mikee said.. that she might attending the party with your wife tonight so... " Yesung said but he stopped

"Thank you hyung,.." He said and gave him a hug..

"with the group efforts they are going to pay our hotel and plane ticket.." Yesung said without taking the credits of the group..

 

The two men enters the party..Kyuhyun and Yesung both wearing tuxedo and eyeglasses.. They are glancing every corner of the hall.. Kyuhyun follows the rhythm of his heart that taking him some where.. It get's louder and louder.. he left Yesung without noticing Mikee... He is walking towards a lady in red shoes and her elegant yet beautiful above the knee red dress flaunting her flawless back.. he keeps on walking towards the lady.. and she turns to him that made his heart stop.. She is 2-3 meters away.. she never recognized him because of many people talking to her..

"I found you.." he whispered to himself as he asks the waiter for a pen and a piece of paper..