Happy Ever After

Star

2 years later.....

 

Anya's POV

I can't hardly open my eyes this morning. I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes without opening my eyes.. I try to reach for my husband.. Kyuhyun is not here? He left without waking me up?

Flash back...

"Why did you have to take pictures with those girls?" I said furiously trying to tone down we don't want our child hear us arguing..

"Why you are making big deal out of it baby? Of course as their sunbae.. I have to.." He try to explain the point but I cant understand why I reacted that way.. 

"Come on.. you can take pictures with them not being that touchy.." I said as my blood rushes to my face

"Hey.. are you jealous?" he laugh...

"No!"I said as I turn my back to him as I face the other side of the bed

"Okay fine. I'll sleep..I have to leave early tomorrow.." he said without even giving me a good night kiss..

End of flash back..

 

He did not even remember that today is our third year anniversary.. 

I smiled as soon as I hear a little foot steps getting louder and lauder..

"Mommy, wake up!" Our two year old son is excited waking me up..

"Alright baby..Mommy awake already.." I just can't open my eyes. I can feel how impatient he is trying to go up on the bed to wake me..

"Mommy! Open you eyes!" He pleaded.. I opened my eyes and I kissed my child..

"Good morning Hero. Where's Daddy?" I asked him as I carry him..

"He said I will not tell you anything.." He said and he giggles..

"Oh keeping secrets from Mommy?" I said as I pinched his nose.. He's talkative, smart, and witty just like his dad.

"I'm sorry mommy, but just for now..because daddy told me that if I tell you he will not bring me to my uncles" he innocently said as he try to apologize..

"Alright then, Daddy and Hero have they secrets.." I put him down as I feel nauseated.. "Did daddy feed you?

"Yes Mommy, he cooked pancakes.." he cutely said as he try to reach the jar of cookies that my mother in law baked for him..

I smiled.. He is a responsible father.. He learned how to cook pancakes for Hero.. but only pancakes,, but the rest.. I'm the one who is cooking.. 

"Hero, are you sure you are not going to tell mommy? You know.. I can bring you to your uncles if daddy don't want to.." I tried to bribe him and I laugh when I see him shaking his head furiously.. 

"Mommy, I can't.." he said as he grabbed his jar of cookies..

"Alright the.. careful baby you might fall!" I said as he runs out from the kitchen..

I took a bite of the pancake that Kyuhyun made.. but i feel nauseated as I hear Hero running around the house.. he has his fathers height.. so you can really can't tell that he's only two years old..He is close to everyone especially to Donghae.. his favorite uncle..

"Mommy!! Come here!"  he screams.. I nervously ran toward him in the living room..and he holds my hand and lead me to the balcony.. My jaw drops as I see tons of beautiful roses in different color scattered in every corner of the balcony..

"Wow!" I exclaimed as tears starts to roll from eyes.. 

"Good Morning babe.." I heard my man who came from my back holding a huge stuffed toy.. I see the excitement in our son's eyes as he watch his father show off

"I thought.. you.." I said as he come closer to me.. 

"I can't leave with out you forgiving  me..' he said as he hugged me tight..

"Mommy... forgive daddy please?" Hero used his charms..

"Now, someone is using my son bribing me.." I looked at him and he chuckled..

"I have my own charm baby.. but it is a genius idea if he help me.." he said as he kiss me in my forehead..

"Oh i love you.." I said with tears on my eyes..

"i love you too.." He whispered..

"Now, daddy.. can I see uncles now? I helped you right?" Hero in and Kyuhyun laugh.. 

"You helped a lot baby.. you did a great job! We will take you there later.. for now.. go inside and watch TV okay?" Kyuhyun winked at him and our little boy obediently do what her father said..

I wrap my arms around him.. and kissed him..

"Happy anniversary!" He said that brought joy in my heart..

"I thought you forgot.." I hugged him tightly..

"How could I ever forget that day baby?" he said as he press his lips against mine...

____

Later in the afternoon..

Kyuhyun ask her out for a date..

"What about Hero?" She ask him as she prepares her dress for the date..

"I packed an overnight for him.." Kyuhyun said as he doing his tie.. Anya moved closer to him and she did his tie..

"Is he staying overnight in the dorm?" she asked as she fix he husband's coat..

"Yes.. besides.. it's our anniversary right...we need to have some.." He said that made them both blush

"You are really a genius with that kind of plans.." She laugh to erase the embarrassment that filled the atmosphere 

"I'll wait for you downstairs.." he said as he gave a light kiss on her lips..

After a few minutes.. Anya went down stairs.. with her Husband impatiently waiting for her..

Kyuhyun is stunned with her beauty.. She is wearing a midnight blue dress that bares her beautiful shoulder and legs.. with high heels in the same color. Kyuhyun could not take his eyes off her as she walks down the stairs..

"We can stay.." he whispered as he reached for Anya's hand.. 

"No.. I'm not giving in your erted idea.." She said as she hit her muscular arm..

"Daddy!! Hurry!!" Hero screamed inside the car.. with his over night bag on his side..

"He's very much like you.."Anya said as they notice Hero's impatience..

"But he got your eyes and your nose.. and your lips." he said as he keep on swallowing..

"I can smell male hormone from here.." Anya as he open the car door for her..

"That's why we need to stay for a while.." he said as he runs towards the driver seat..

"Baby, don't be so nosey inside the dorm okay?' Anya told Hero on their way to the dorm..

"Yes mommy. I will behave.." he cutely said that made his parents laugh..

A few minutes drive.. they saw Leeteuk who has been discharged from the army waiting outside the dorm for them.

"Hyung..We can't drop by the dorm sorry.." Kyuhyun apologized to Leeteuk and he seemed to understand..

"It's okay Kyuhyunnie.. Enjoy the rest of the day.. We will take care of him.." He said. Hero excitedly kissed his mom and dad goodbye..

"Baby.. don't be so.." Anya tried to warn him but he got off the car "Oppa.." she worriedly looked at Leeteuk..

"Don't worry Anya.. he is safe with us.. besides. Donghae's girlfriend is staying here too so you don't have to worry.." He assured Hero's mom..

 

After the dinner.. they went home immediately..because Anya is not feeling well..

They hold each other hands while walking towards the front door. Kyuhyun grabbed her as soon as they walked inside the house and gave her a passionate kiss..

"You always enjoyed tormenting me.." he said between his kisses and he try to loosen his necktie.. 

Anya returns every kiss he is giving..

"I think I can't hold it anymore.. I must have you now.. here.." he pleaded as he lay her down the carpeted floor..

Anya nods.. Upon seeing the green light.. Kyuhyun starts making love with her..

The house is filled with un recognizable sounds that the lovers create.. Luckily, Hero is not home..because he might wake up..

As soon as they both reach the limit.. 

"I love you babe" He said as he wraps her his shirt..

"I love you more.."she said as she gave him a kiss..

He carried her inside their bedroom and gently put Anya down the bed..and he kissed her in the fore head..

"I'll pick up the clothes.." He smirked..and Anya blushed and nodded..

Kyuhyun quickly jumped on the bed beside her..

"The best anniversary ever.." he exclaimed.. and Anya pinched him..he hugged her tight...

"I told you not to wear those dress.." He said.. and they both laugh..

"I did that on purpose..reminds you not to get touchy with other girls.." she threaten him..and she laugh..

"I have a jealous wife.." he smiled.. with his heart full of contentment and joy.. he is very happy with her and their son..

"You know.. I also have a surprise for you.."she said as she moved on the top of him..

"Woah.. are you not yet tired Mrs. Cho?" he feel so hot and stuffy by his wife's sudden movement..she start kissing him on the base on his ear down to his jawline.. and she nibbled his ears..as he controls his moans..

"I'm pregnant.." she whispered with victorious smile on her face..Shocked and caught in an awe.. Kyuhyun can't move..

"Hey lover boy.. haven't you heard what i just said?" she laugh while she keeps on teasing him..

"W-wait.. did I heard it right?" he gulps as he try to gain his control over the situation.. his wife is pregnant and now she's teasing him..

"Yes.. I am.." she said

He gained his strength and put Anya under him with her hands pinned on the bed..

"Stop teasing.." he smirked as he again starts to take over the rest of the night...

"I love you forever..." Anya whispered 

____

Kyuhyun's POV

That night was breath taking.. I am so happy to have another child from the woman I loved with my whole life..I am so contented and happy.. after weeks of waiting for my schedule of enlistment.. It has finally come..

"Don't worry babe.. I will serve my enlistment like Heechul-hyung so I can still stay with you after a month of deployment.." I assured her as she traces my scars..

"I don't worry about me and Hero.. or the baby inside me.. I am worried about you.. the group.. and the fans.." She explained.. She loved the people I love including the ELFs who been a part of my life..

"They got used to it.. I mean.. I'm not the first who enters the service right?" I explained and she nodded.. I am so blessed to have her..

"Alright.' she said.. "I'm always here for you.." 

I am about to kiss her when the phone rings..

"Oppa.. it's Donghae.." she smiled upon knowing that I am so irritated right now..

"No.. not again.." I stammered and she laugh..

"Hello?" She picked up the phone as I stood up from the bed and put clothes on..

"Mommy.. I miss you.. pick me up here.." she put it in a loud speaker upon hearing our child's crying voice

"Stop crying baby..Dad will be there in a few minutes okay.." 

"Alright.. please bring my jar.." I smiled upon hearing his demands..

"Okay.. just stop crying okay? give the phone to whoever uncle is there.." she said 

"hello?" Donghae in on the other line..

"Oh I'm sorry oppa about Hero.. Kyuhyun will be there in a few minutes.." She apologizes.. 

"It's okay.. don't worry.." he said and I signaled her to give me the phone.

"Hyung.. is everyone there right now?" I asked him.. 

"Yeah except for Shindong hyung.. Nari have her prenatal check up today.."  Donghae said  as I hear my son's cry on the background..

"Put your phone on a speaker.." 

"Done.." 

"Hi every one.. Mrs. Cho is expecting another baby.. so please... be patient to Hero.. " I ended the call and we laugh

_______

 

Kyuhyun served his enlistment by community service and by serving government offices.. He lives with his family.. Anya gave birth to a baby girl..As years goes by they more become responsible, patience, and mature handling problems..

They are destined to be together for the rest of their lives.. An ordinary girl who fell in love with a superstar.. whose fates are made in heaven.. 

The little boy who made the crying baby girl smile... is also the same man who carried her in his arms the day their fate intertwined.. 

The fangirl who always loving him a far.. that gave him the greatest joy in his life.. accepting his flaws.. loving his imperfection.. taking him as who he is.. not for what he has.. 

 

And like the fairy tale... The prince and the princess live happily ever after...