His Redemption

Star

"I found you baby.. i found you.." he whispered and he pinned her on the wall..

There are seconds that they stared to each other's eyes..

"I miss you.. " wrapped her arms around his neck.. 

"Oh God! I waited for moment like this" he said as he lean his face on her..she can't breathe as she close her eyes on anticipation of what is running to her husband's mind..

"You drive me insane.." He lost his control and stat kissing her passionately.. claiming her soft lips a little bit harsh. He missed her lips.. and everything about her.. plus he was by her beautiful dress..

"Wait.." Anya pushed him a little bit away from her.. removing the eyeglasses that he wears.. "How confident you are that I'm coming home with you" she asked in the middle of a makeout session

"I am so confident Mrs. Cho.. beside you still wearing these" he traces his fingers around the two rings that he gave.. "and this.." as he traces her necklace with his lips down to her cleavage..He heard her small cry of pleasure..

He pulled up her dress and he starts caressing her thighs..Anya responded with his desire as she took off his bow tie.. his coat. and un button his inner shirt exposing his well defined chest 

With all his might.. Kyuhyun lifts her as he wraps her legs round his waist and carried her on the bed..

"Somebody might see us.." Anya said between hot kisses that Kyuhyun give her

"No one is coming.. Jongwoon left his cardkey.." he smirked as he remove Anya's  red high heels..

"You're so mean.. " she blushed.. 

"A bit.. but no one is meaner than you.." he said as he unbuckle his belt and removed his pants.. "By wearing a dress like that.." he whispered to her ear that gave her shivers on her spine..

"Wow!"he exclaimed.. as  Kyuhyun quickly undressed her.. 

"Shut up! its like you never seen this!" she shyly said and pulled Kyuhyun to kiss him..

Kyuhyun impatiently kissed her on her neck and gave her love bites.. Anya moaned because of his mind blowing kisses..His left hand search in between her thighs.. 

"I miss you babe.. " he said with his husky voice..that tortures Anya.. 

He claimed her with all his love for her..Anya calls his name.. that drive him more crazy about her..

"oppa.. you're heavy.." Anya laughed after Kyuhyun dropped his body upon reaching his limit...

"I love you babe.."he whispers as he trying to catch his breath.. and he rolled on Anya's side

"I love you too" she said as she give him a soft kiss in his lips.. 

"I am sorry for lying to you..' Kyuhyun pulled her on his chest and embraced her tightly..

"You killed me when you said that you don't love me.. but when the night before I left, I heard you say you love me.." She smiled but tears starts to fall oh her face..

"I was a coward then.. I don't want you to get hurt an I end up hurting you instead.. forgive me.." He said.. Anya lifted her face in order for her to see his eyes..

"You should have trust me oppa.. that I can protect my self.. that being your wife will endure all the problems life may bring.." she caress his face and kissed him passionately.. oblivious of state she is.. she gave her all to return the favor to her husband..

After of intense rounds.. they fallen asleep.. they forgot about time..

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning as he hear Anya's footstep from the bathroom.. she went beside him wearing his shirt from last night..

"Good morning oppa!"she greeted him with a soft kiss on his lips.. "We are on the front page.."she added as she handed him the news paper

 

"SUPER JUNIOR KYUHYUN RECONCILES WITH HIS WIFE" with their picture last night while slow dancing

"Wow.. you look so hot babe!" he exclaimed like a fanboy

"Ya!" she thros a pillow on him

"You are cute babe.." he grabs his phone and dialed Yesung's number and noticed that someone changed his lockscreen into an image he doesnt recognize..

Anya blushed upon realizing that Kyuhyun found out what she did to his phone..

"W-what's this?" Kyuhyun asked her with confusion in his eyes..

"Y-you d-dont know what that means?!" she yelled..

"Why are you angry?.. I don't know what is this!" he said still confused to Anya's mood..

"O my.."she stammered and she grabbed her purse..and search for a paper..

She went back to his side with a pen and the paper she want's to show him..

"Since I am your fan.. yes.. I lied to you about having Yesung as my bias.. but the truth is it's you.." she laughs but she is blushing..

"Really?!'he excitedly asked her.. 

"Yeah.. And I want an autograph from you.." she smiled as she offered the paper and the pen..

Kyuhyun read what's on the paper..leave him a jaw dropped expression.. 

"Babe.."he can only said and Anya laughs as she place her han on her tummy

"Yes love.. I'm 5 week pregnant.. the image on your phone is the ultrasound result that confirms that a baby is in my tummy.." she smiled..

He excitedly look at his phone..

"This is our baby?" He is so excited and kissed his wife..

"Yes.." she whispered. "I planned coming home upon knowing that I'm pregnant.." she added but Kyuhyun laughs like a crazy man..

"So this baby is from that night?" he is trying to recall the night they made love before she left..

"Stop there.. don't.. try to recall what happened.."she blushed..

"But babe.. we've been a little rough last night.. is it alright for the baby?" he worriedly asked her but made her more embarrassed..

"B-because of my longing  for you.. I was oblivious to tell you that I am pregnant.." she looked away trying not to shoe her cherry red cheeks..

"Come here baby.."he said with his husky tone.. and Anya obediently moved near him.. 

"I love you.. " He whispered as he rolled over her and gently kissed her..

"I think it's alright for another round.. I'll be gentle this time.." He said and Anya nodded...

 

 

They decided to stay for 2 days in Japan and they have to book another room for the two of them to give privacy to Yesung and Mikee..

"Babe, did you notice something?" he asked as they locked Kyuhyun's room (because they are going to get Anya's things from her room..)

"Hmm?" she said as she checking her neck if her foundation was enough to cover her hickeys..

"I think Jongwoon and Mikee is into something.. like they are dating?" He said as he pressed the elevator button..

"Hmm yes.. I think I  figured it out.. " they both laughed like vilains..

"I saw them last night while we are dancing they are extra sweet.." he said..

"That girl.. imagine.. you older than me like 2 years.. and Jongwoon is older than her 6 years.." she said as they laughed..

"Seriously.. I think i know where they are at thi very moment.." he tried to warned her when she is about to open the room..

Anya and Kyuhyun entered the room and....

"Ya! Kim Jongwoon!" Anya's scream roared inside the hotel room upon seeing Yesung and Mikee both in bed..

"Holy sh*t!" Yesung curses 

"Eonnie.. let me explain.."Mikee nervously said with blush on her face..

Kyuhyun smirked at Yesung

"Love, I think.. we... don't.. have.. to book another room.." Anya said as she gave an evil smile.. 

"That's what I want to suggest baby.." Kyuhyun laughs at his wife's evilness "Since they are the one who played cupids for us.. we have to forget this baby.." 

"Alright... you go and get my things and we are moving out.. I'm sorry Jongwoon-oppa.. we should have called you first.." she said and they left the room for a while for them to get dressed

"Eonnie!!!!!" Mikee screams with embarrassment..

"Mr. and Mrs. Evil" Yesung whispered

 

 

____

SORRY FOR DELAYED UPDATE AND FOR AN AMATURE .. LOL^^