The Wedding Day

Star

 

Anya POV

Oh.. It's 8 in the morning.. What was just happened last night? It's seemed like a dream.. I smile as I rose from the bed.. 

Oh well its a dream..I thought as I took steps towards the bathroom..

The man I love proposed to me unofficially. Am I too fantasizing about him lately? I smiled..

What happened last night is only a dream I assured my self.. I entered the bathroom and saw a familiar object..HIS WATCH..

No, this is not happening..All that happened last night is not a dream?? I pinched my self and it hurts.. Now I recall what happened after we talked..

"Alright, I'll sleep on the other room.." he said as he walked out my room..

"Will you please turn off the lights for me?" I said 

"Good night princess.." He said as he turned off the lights..

"Good night.."I replied.. then I heard him leave as the door shut..

I'm so tired last night so I sleep easily..

I can hear now my heartbeat.. Wake up.. you are pretending right? You have to pull yourself together..

I ran towards Jiro's room hoping that Kyuhyun is still there.. but he left already.. Oh, he left something on the bed..

"Princess,

I 'm sorry to keep rushing things.. You are a good friend and I'm will not let anything will ruin the friendship we had.. You are precious to me..

We have to do this.. I know we can surpass this test that the old men given us :)..

Take you're time today.. Donghae-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung will fetch you at exactly 6pm.. See you later..

Madman

PS.. Don't worry I will not run away from our "Wedding" kekeke.. :)

I just don't know hat to say after reading this.. A friend.. precious.. O Lord he keeps thing so complicated...

What's this I'm into?

My phone rings

It's Nadia

"Hello"I greeted her..

"Ya!! Is it me who are engaged but you have to marry first?" Nadia yelled at me.. I feel so guilty

"I'm sorry.."I only said after she yelled at me

"I'm just kidding!"she laughed.. "Your situation is different from me.. you have celebrity boyfriend and Carl is just an average guy.."she said

"How did you now about this by the way?" I asked her.. but I have a hint..

"Kyuhyun.." She said.. this guy is really a headache..

"Since when? today?" I asked

"No yesterday morning" She replied at my question.. Aish.. He let everyone know first before he "proposed to me?"

"This guy is dead.." I said to her "Nads.. I'll be hangging up.. bye"

"Alright! see you later bye!" 

I called Kyuhyun

"Hey, are you serious about today?" I said to him.. I feel so nervous and embarrassed at the same time..

"Yes..Besides you wand to end this right? the we have to do this?" He said..

"But, can't we just call it off?" I said to him I am betraying my own heart again..

"Let's do it.."he said firmly.. "Because days from now I will be busy .."He added

"Alright.."I said then I hang up.. 

___

The wedding is simple. It was officiated by Siwon's dad, and witnessed by SM's Lee Soo Man, Sj manager's, and SJ members.. Nadia and Carl was there too..

Anya is wearing a white simple dress.. she looks like a fairy.. Kyuhyun, on the other hand wears a tuxedo.. 

Love is in the air.. but the two love birds are in denial to recognize..

As Anya nervously walks the aisle.. she is wishing that they are not pretending.. today she's gonna marry the man she love..she uttered a prayer in her mind that this is all for real

Kyuhyun froze while his bride is walking down the aisle.. He remembered the time he met her.. she is so lovely.. 

He reached his hand to her and they both nervously smiled to each other.. 

"You are beautiful" Kyuhyun can't help himself to praise his bride..

"Thank you" She said and she is blushing..

Then they exchange vows.. and rings.. 

"by the power vested in me.. I pronounced you man and wife..You may now kiss your bride" Mr. Choi announced

Anya nearly faints and Kyuhyun cupped her face and kissed her on her lips.. Kyuhyun let go of her when he realized that many people are wiynessing their wedding... 

He looks to his hyungs who are excitedly clapped their hands..

Anya was so embarrassed... 

Mr. SM congratulates them

"I agreed to all these decisions of yours Kyuhyun.. Just keep it secret until I told you when to spill this out"  SM said

"Yes sir.."Kyuhyun bowed.. "Thank you for your support"

"Just don't be too stubborn"the CEO  smiled at them..

Kyuhyun grabbed Anya.. and they ran away from the crowed..