Confession 1

Star

 

Anya's POV

 

Wow.. I'm a huge fan of them.. and he's my ultimate bias.. I remember hurdling against blue ocean just to have a glimpse of my star..

Now, I'm his wife.. 

He's such a talented person.. that's why I became a fan..

Every number, there's no moment that our eyes did not meet.. He always wink at me.. 

"Eonnie! He's winking at you.." Sulli said as i watched them from a corner..

I know.. aishh can he make this discrete?? 

"You must be so close to them.." a guy asked me from my back..

I turn around.. It's Jay..

"Yeah..I'm there friends.." I answered

"It seems that Kyuhyun likes you so much.." Jay continue to bring out his curiosity..

"W-what made you say that?" I asked as if I did not know that it's true.. besides.. HE IS MY HUSBAND

"Yeah, we're guys we know if a guy is eyeing some one. he sticks around.." Jay explained..

"Yeah.. I got your point.." I did not realized that they already finished performing.

"Sorry, I have to go.. we're next to perform" He said.. "I'll be seeing you around" 

This guy is weird..

I walked toward the dressing room to congratulate the boys for an awesome stage performance..

"Guys!! you are the best!" I yelled.. I can't help it I'm a fangirl

"See we have a fan girl here.." Shindong oppa laughed a loud..

I walk towards Kyuhyun

"Hey.. move.. " i said.. I want to sit beside him.. but he ignored me.. he is playing with his phone

"Don't tell me you two are going to kiss again infront of us?" Yesung oppa asked and everyone laugh except for Kyuhyun

"We know that you two are madly in love with each other.. it irritates us.. It seems like we need to find our own girlfriend too.." Heechul said 

"Hey.." A said as I ignore the boys' teasing and focused to Kyuhyun

He take my hand off his shoulder..

"What's your problem." I am confused

"Not, now.. I'm tired.." He said.. and everyone silenced

"I-I just want to.." 

"You don't need to at like you care.." He stood up and went out

I can see confusions in my oppas' eyes.. Their maknae acts weird..

I ran after him as he walked out the room..

"Cho Kyuhyun!" I yelled at him in the corridor and he did not seem to hear anything

I tippled and sprained my ankle.. Damn.. I am wearing heels and he make me ran after him?? 

He did not look back.. Some crew help me stood up.. and I cried.. I found my self limping and went other way.. 

 

 

I heading out to the hotel where we are staying..

How can I enjoy this vacation with this injured ankle?? I walked bear footed since I cannot wear my heels anymore.. I carried my pair of shoes at my left hand and my bag on the other hand.. 

Surely I can bear the pain that this little injury brought me.. but what I don't really understand is the fact that I saw him stopped when I fall, he did not even look back and check on me.. 

I feel relief as soon as I reached our hotel room.. and called room service for first aid kit.. 

After I wrapped my ankle with bandages, I took out my sketch book and starts to draw some design.. but.. tears suddenly fall when I saw him turning his back on me..

Kyuhyun, what are you thinking.. what have I done... 

 

____

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt so stupid.. letting her alone like that..

I'm jealous.. 

I know that Jay likes her too.. I over heard him this afternoon during rehearsals.. that he likes Anya.. 

My temper got out of control, that's why I walked out from the waiting room.. and walked away from her..which is 100% wrong..

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Her strong voice kept on playing inside my head..

I had a bad temper since the accident.. I cant hold my emotions... 

I attempted to call her.. twice. but my pride won..

I know she was hurt badly.. I can barely hear her cried.. I'm such a beast..

After the concert, I rushed towards the Hotel.. 

I opened the door.. and saw her sleeping with her sketch books scattered around the bed and the floor.. I was about to check her legs.. when I heard her groan.. 

I released a ton of sigh.. This is my fault.. I should have not let her ran after me..

I picked up her works and put it in the table when suddenly she wakes up

"Hey" she almost whisper it.. 

I don't respond to her,..

"i just don't know your reasons why you act like that..." She start to bombard me with words.. that makes me more guilty and mad at the same time.. 

I walked away.. and I can feel her stood up.. 

"If you don't want to talk fine!" and now she's mad.. "Just don't let me guessing what is going on.." 

"You know what," i started.. "I just can't stand the way you act with other guys.."

"what?!"she was confused "Oh God Kyuhyun! I did nothing!"

I faced her I can see her suffering,.. she is crying.. but I can't still hold my emotion.. it's raging.. 

"i know that you don't love me.. you just sticking around because your father told you to be my wife.." 

"You are here to torment me.. to torture me.." i continued and she cried hard..

"Is that what you think about me?" She asked.

"You are playing with my feelings.. after i confessed that i love you..." I started to hate my self but I just cant control my emotions.. All I want is for her to love me.. 

"I'm not like that.." she yelled..

I move closer to her and pinned her on the wall..

"Let me go.. you're hurting me.." she pleaded as I tightly gripped her arms

"I saw you earlier with Jay.. are you flirting with him?" Jealousy takes over my being..

"it's not what you think.."she tries to explain..

I pressed my lips against hers.. 

i stopped..damn.. I am hurting her.. 

She cried as she cupped her face with her shaking hands..

"I-I'm sorry.." I embraced her..

"You should have told me that you are jealous. You don't have to be an animal.."

"I just cant stand the thought of you loving someone other than me.."

I feel relief when she embraces me back...

"I will not..love..other man.. but you.." she said...

I froze.. Did I here it right?

"W-what did you just said?" I want to make sure..

"i love you.. Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.. for a long time.."