Filling You Up With Doubt

Star

The confession that rocked the whole industry..

They been the headlines on broadsheets, magazines, TV, and radio program.. Some took it positively.. some took it negatively..

Some of Kyuhyun endorsements withdrawn.. but his hosting, singing, and musical career is in a blast..

"I'm sorry if I dragged you to this mess.." he apologized to his wife because Anya are always being mobbed by reporters..

"I am the one who should say sorry..since I'm the one who stepped in to your life.." she said as tears came out from her eyes.. 

They are about to sleep when they talked about the result of his brave act.. 

"Don't be a cry baby.." He laugh.. 

"I just want you to be happy.." She said full of guilt..

"I am happy.." he whispered to her.. "I love you.. next to no one.." 

"I know.. I love you too.." she said as he pulled her closer to him.. 

 

 

"Anya, there is someone who want to talk to you" Nadia peeped on Anya's office..while she is so busy sketching some design..

"Who?" She asked her friend..

"Meiyi Lee?" Nadia tell her who her visitor is that surprised her

"Alright.. Call her in.. Thanks Nadia" she said..

"Are you sure?" Nadia worriedly asked her.. Nadia knows Meiyi from Anya

"Its alright..and please don't let anyone knows about this.."

"Okay..just call if you need help" Nadia winked at her.. They both laugh

Meiyi enters her office..surveying every inch of the room.

"So..what can I do for you.." Anya casually asked her..

"Not much.. I just want to talk to you.." She bitterly smiled

"About what?" Anya asked Meiyi nicely and calmly.. Trying to take control of her emotion..

"You know why I am here.." Meiyi confirms what on Anya's mind..

"Kyuhyun?.. Well I believe you know it already.." Anya look at her eyes..

"Sneaky huh? Who would thought that you two are married..what is this a charade? A reality show? I couldn't believe it.." She sarcastically lay down her cards..

"So you think that this is only a show off or something?" Anya trying to calm down..

"Yeah!How could a star like him will marry a girl like you.." She throws insults to her

"Think what you want to think.. Honestly, I don't care how you feel or what you believe in.." Anya said and Meiyi cuts her off

"How sure you are that he is faithful to you?" Meiyi said to her..

Anya is silenced with the question.. she never doubted his faithfulness.. She never doubt him.. She believed in every explanation he said..

"He still the same.. nothing's change about him... his still good in.." Meiyi mockingly throws words to Anya to make her doubt Kyuhyun..

"Good in what?!" Anya frowned and look at Meiyi sharply..keeping her composure.. 

"Anya, we know both what I am talking about.." Meiyi said with sarcastic tone..

"Go on.. say what you want.. think what you want to think.." Anya shuts her off.. "remember this Miss Lee.. do not confuse love and lust.. they are different thing.." 

Meiyi stood up.. "I'll go ahead Mrs. Cho.." she mockingly bid Anya good bye.. "see you around.. and by the way. please tell Kyuhyun-oppa thanks on treating me to dinner last night.. We had a great time.. " 

Anya watch her rival coming out of the door..

__

ANYA'S POV

I went home early.. I feel so weak.. I try to pre occupy my head with thins.. cooking.. cleaning the house.. doing the laundry.. researching for new imported garments.. all things I can think of doing.. I did it all..

Meiyi is trying to fill my heart with doubts.. 

I recalled what my mother in law old me the day I ran away from him because of jealousy..

"You are the only girl that he gave my ring to.. That was my mother in law's engagement ring.. and his dad gave it to me when he proposed" My mother in law said as I tell her what I saw in the dressing room..

"He is seriously in love with you.. " as she gave me a warm hug.. 

"Thank you mom.." I said as I poured my heart out in my mother in law's shoulder..

He don't love Meiyi.. I believe in my heart that she is lying..

"Thanks for treating me a dinner last night.." "He never changed,, he still good in..'  keeps replaying in my head..

Why did he never told me about that? I might consider not to get mad if he do tell me about that? Why would he keep that from me..? confused I am.. 

I startled by the doorbell sound.. and I went to the door to open it..

"Hi babe.." Kyuhyun put down all the items he had on his hand and grabbed my head and gave me a tender kiss.. He is claiming my lips like there is no tomorrow.

A lot of questions I want to ask.. 

"H-hi.." I said after he let go of my lips..

"I missed you.." he said as he carried me towards the living room.. 

I tried to find words to say.. but i found nothing..

I want to ask him about the dinner..

"Babe, are you alright? It seems like you are not in the mood.." he whispered that send shivers down to every fiber of my being..

I am filled with fear.. jealousy.. and doubt? please.. tell me the truth love.. 

___

Kyuhyun's POV

She's different.. she's speechless.. she's a little bit confused..

"Babe..are you alright? It seems like you are not in the mood.." I whispered to her I can smell her scent.. 

She never said a word.. she is just staring at nowhere....

"Baby.."I called her again.. 

"Oh Im sorry.. I am just preoccupied with things.." She fake a smile.. I know it..

"Is something bothering you?"i asked her..

"I just wan to ask you something..I want you to answer it honestly.. No secrets no lies.." She seriously asked me while looking into my eyes.. Her eyes is hurting.. I can see that she is hurting

"Anything my love.." I kissed her forehead..

"Did Meiyi and you had dinner last night? Are you seeing each other again?"' she asked with her shaky voice..

My jaw dropped... How did  she know about that?

"Tell me the truth.." Anya asked me..

"I-Im sorry.. was not able to tell you.." I started to explain and she stood and walk away.. I grabbed her hand..

"That's alright.. j-just tell your girlfriend not to tell your wife what you did.." she said as she removed my hand from her wrists

"I'll go to bed.. I'm tired.. Good night.." she said without looking at me... I froze.. 

What have I done again? I'm such an idiot...