Lovely Day

Star

"What took you so long!" Kyuhyun impatiently 

"I  have to pop up an analgesic.. my body is aching" She said as she give him a glare..

He laughs out loud.. with his signature laugh

"What's so funny Cho Kyuhyun?" she glared again.. 

"I'm sorry babe for being so rough.. I will be gentle next time.." He smirked.. while blushing

"Stop.." She said as she put on her iPod on the car..and played SJ songs..

"You are such a fan.." He said as he focused on driving..

"Yeah.. and forever will be.." she laughs.. "Where are going by the way?" she asked him..

"You'll know.." he smiled that made Anya blush..

She looked outside the car's window smiling..

After few minutes they reached their destination.. Theme Park..

 

"Wow.. It's been years since the last time I went here.." Anya exclaimed..

"What?!" Kyuhyun was surprised.. 

"Yeah.. I was so busy these past few years.. " She said.. "Wow.." 

"Me too.. the last time I ride roller coaster was in China last year.." He excitedly grabbed Anya's hand and runs towards Roller Coaster ride..

"No.. way.. I am not going there.. I'll stay here.." Anya stopped when she knew that they are going to ride a roller coaster

"Babe.. you should try.." Kyuhyun laugh as hard as he can.. "How cute she is.. " he thought

"No Cho Kyuhyun.. I'm staying..." She said.. while blushing..

"Hey! Don't ruin this moment okay! I promise its fun babe.. " He hugs her and plant kisses on her forehead..

"It's my first time.." Anya said.. "Please let me stay here..' 

"No Mrs. Cho.. you have to do this.." He pulled her in the ride when the crew is watching them.. and others taking videos and pics..

"See.. the whole world will know that I, who love roller coaster fell in love and married to woman who are afraid doing so.." He said..

"But.." She complains.. 

"I will not let go of your hand.. I promise.." he gave her the sweetest smile..

Anya nodded as she gave in to his request.. 

Screams of joy.. and screams of fears.. excitement and thrill filled the area.. 

After an two or three minutes ride.. Kyuhyun laughed at his wife's expression..

"That was... awesome!' she giggled cutely like a little girl..

"See.. I told you.. Its fun.." He said as he hold her hand..

"Thank you.. I never thought in my lifetime that I would be able to do this.." she hugged him tight..

He smelled her scent.. as he closed his eyes.. "she's real"he thought..

They hold hands while going after some rides and attraction at the theme park.. they occasionally steal kiss from one another.. Some times Kyuhyun will just playfully kiss her in public.. 

 

"You been a good girl babe.. I will buy ice cream for you.." Kyuhyun pulled her on the ice cream store inside the theme park..

"Stop this Kyu.. you are too sweet.. " she laugh..

"I am possessive. you know that.. after knowing that Jay hyung has feelings for you.. I need to be at my best showing you how much I love you.." Kyuhyun took out a chair for her..

"tcchh How many time do I have to tell you that he gave up the fight because he knows he will never win.." she scowls.. 

"I'm just following their advice.." he said as he take the menu that was given out by the crew.."Thank you miss.." 

"Advice? from whom" She asked him with confusion in her eyes..

"The group.. your brothers.. your parents.. my parents.. my sister.." Kyuhyun said "What flavor do you want my love?" 

"This is insane.. chocolate will do.." she is mad.. and he love it

"They all said the same thing..'Treat your girl well.. because if you don't someone might take care of her on your behalf' sort of words of wisdom.." He explained as he placed their order

"Threatened?" She smiled.. 

"Yeah.. sort of.." he smirked..

They laugh as they exchanges sharp words.. sweet words.. and every thing under the sun.. 

"Am I too demanding if I ask you to stay with me like this forever?" Kyuhyun said as he squeeze Anya's hand..

"That's impossible.. you are too busy.. remember you are a star. but yes if we have time.. I will spend time like this with you..." she laughed..

"Aish... it's 4 already.." He frowned..

"Uh oh.. time is up Mr. Cinderella.." she laughed as she hugged him on his back..

"Can we stay in a bit?" He tried some aegyo.. and Anya laugh

"You are cute.. but.. NO Cho Kyuhyun! we have to work!' she said 

 

They hurriedly went to the concert venue..

few minutes before Showtime..

"Mikee.. Is everything is set? the costumes?"  Anya nervously asked her Junior Stylist

"Yes eonnie.." She said confidently..

"Babe! I need a good luck kiss.." Kyuhyun runs over her..

Anya kissed him on the lips.. "I love you.. " she whispered.. 

"I love you too.. you should bring your pretty apprentice on the audience area.. I just saw Carl and Nadia over there.." Kyuhyun said..

"Later after we endorse all the things to the staffs.." she smiled at him..

 

Show time.. Kyuhyu's solo..

"This song is for the lovely lady who gave me this lovely day.." He said that made the whole crowd roared with cheers as the spot light is now over Anya as she sits with the audience.. 

 

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love
 
 
As Sungmin and Donghae escorted her towards the stage.. 

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love
 
 

 

"To my lovely wife.. Saranghae.." he looked straight on Anya's teary eyes 

 

 

_______________

Happy birthday Cho Kyuhyun! I am forever your fan. I wish you the best things in life.. You deserve an 'Anya' in your life! Saranghae!!

 

To my readers.. please bear with too many chaps.. but I believe.. we are close to ending :( sad... 

But don't worry you'll see Anya and Kyu on the next story I will make.. 

 

love you all ^^