She Tried Not to Show

Star

Kyuhyun's POV

I haven't slept.. I am so scared that one morning when I woke up she's gone again.. She never said a word about Meiyi.. I want to beat a hell out of my self by not telling her about that night.. 

I went to dinner with Meiyi as friend.. The girl need some closure between us so I went out with her.. I just don't know what to do.. 

Why am I like this? It's hard for me to express things.. I pulled her closer to me and she wakes up with my sudden movement..

She looked at me and our eyes met.. I can see that she is hurting.. 

"Babe, you did  not slept right?" she smiled..

I nod.. i want to explain things to her but it's hard for me to do that.. 

"I just want to ex..." I was about to start and she cuts me off..

"Let's sleep love.. I know you have to rest you will have a lot of stressful events heading your way.." she is referring to are global tour..

"I want to talk about what happened.." I insisted.. 

"There's nothing to talk about.." she said as she bury her face on my chest hugging me tighter.. 

"But Anya.." I want lifted her chin to look at me.. and she kissed me.. 

"Sleep Cho Kyuhyun.. You need to rest.." she said 

I sighed.. so she is avoiding the topic.. alright then..

 

I opened my eyes.. She's not here again! Damn I should not sleep!

I ran down stairs and saw her preparing my breakfast.. I hugged her in her back.. 

"Omo!" She jerked out.. "Hey! you almost killed me!" 

I plant kiss on her heck..

"Stop.." she laugh.. "Leeteuk oppa called.. they are coming over here.." 

"Oh! i forgot. yes.. they want to have lunch with us.." I excitedly told her.. 

I was relieved upon seeing her .. I thought she ran away from me again.. 

I went to the room to take my psp with me.. as I waiting for her..

"Hey would you mind helping me?'' she yelled from the kitchen..

I pretended not to hear.. 

Her cellphone rings.. 

'hello? Hey! Really?! that's good!! when I mean how did you do that?! hahaha! You gotta be kidding me.." She excitedly talks to someone on the other line.. I was spying on her? yes. i smirked

"No! I am not busy.. yes you can come over here for lunch.. I have the group with me.. yes.. Did father know about it?" oh I see it's either one of my brother in-laws

"hahaha that old man.. he's so cool.. you know when I was a little girl i want  to marry a guy like him.. Exactly.. I married the opposite" She looked at me and grinned..

"Okay oppa.. see you around.. love you too.." she hangs up and giggled.. like a little girl..

I stopped playing and came to her.. 

'What makes you happy huh?" I squinted my eyes..

"Jino-oppa proposed to his wife.. again.. to marry her again for the third time.." she squealed 

"Really?!" I asked i can feel also the happiness she's feeling right now.. 

"Yes.. and she's pregnant again.." she stopped.. and went blank..

"hey what happened.." I asked.. 

"Nothing.."she smiled "let's eat.." 

I was puzzled by her latest reaction.. 

I feel awkward.. I should better start to explain.. 

"Babe, about that dinner with.. " I begin and she fake a smile..

"We should not be talking about that.. I trust you.." she said as she took a bite of the pancakes she made.. 

I did not said anything then.. I stay quiet.. She never said a thing to me again.. 

She treats me coldly.. like I never existed in her world.. but all I want is to live on her world.. 

She took a seat on a couch on the living room.. reading a book.. and I pretended playing on the computer.. but all I think is her.. I steal glances on her.. 

Se keeps on looking to her watch.. maybe she is excited to see my "brothers from another mother"..

I can't take this anymore.. I want her to talk to me.. just like what she always did before..

I came closer to her and grabbed the book away.. and she gave me a glare..

"What is your problem?"she furrowed her forehead as I stood in front of her.. 

"Talk to me.." I'm not asking.. I'm not pleading.. I demanding

"About what?" she replied coldly.. that snaps a ply of my patience and control..

"You know.. what we have to talk about.. It's about that dinner.." I raised my voice losing my control..

She stood up and turn her back on me..

"Hey never turn back on me.. as i am talking to you " i grabbed her arms and made her face me..

"Let go of me..!" she's trying to take off my hand in her arms.. 

"Now.. talk.. what is your problem.." i demanded..

She never said a word.. her eyes pierced mine..

"Damn it! Talk!" i yelled.. 

"Okay.. loosen up your grip.."  She calmly said.. "Your 'girlfriend' went to my territory yesterday and made a fool out of me.. You know what she said? you still good in bed.. and "How sure I am that your damn faithful to me" something like that.. That she had a great night with you" 

"She said that!!!" I roared in to anger.. 

"Yeah... why?  you think i made up all these stories..?" she said with her expressionless face

"No! of course not! i believe you that she said all that things.." I said.. man I wanna beat my self to death now.. i should not took the friendship offer that Meiyi asked me..

"There's nothing happened.. We went out for friendship sake.." I explained..

"Oh.. so you repaired the bridge that you burned huh?" she sarcastically said clenching her fist,,. i would take if she hit my face now.. because i am such an idiot

"it's not what you think.." 

"So.. I think yes.. you can be friends with her.. fine if that what you need.." She said... what is she talking about.. 

"What did you just said?"i furrowed my forehead..

"Oh come on.. I know you are bored with me.. because of my inexperience in bed.. " She said and with my anger.. I pulled her closely and kissed her lips to shut her up..

She never kissing me back..

"Stop.." she asked...

"I will not stop.." I commanded as i loosen up her shirt's button..

"Please.. don't.. do this.."she pleaded. but I don't give a damn to listen.. I kissed her on her neck down to her chest.. and back to her lips again..

"Please.. stop now.." she is crying.. 

My anger on it's peak.. 

"I don't care if you are inexperienced in bed love.. I want you.. and only you.." I attempted to take off her jeans..

"I don't want you to do this.. I don't want you to be this evil as you are right now.. forgive me.. I'm sorry.. just let go of me.. I will be better.. that will be better for us..' She whispered to my ears and I stop kissing her neck.. 

I stopped.. I picked up her shirt and wrap it around her..my hear breaks into pieces by those words.. 

I hugged her tightly and she poured out the hurt on my chest...

"I'm sorry.." she said while crying.. "i tried not to show you my hurt.. but I cant take it anymore.."

I cried.. why would I hurt her like this... 

"I tried to gain some pride.. I tried not to show anyone of you that I am jealous..and hurting.." she said..

"Even tried not to show you how much I miss you.." she added.. as  she pull away herself from me..

I looked in her eyes.. She wiped off the tears on my eyes and kissed me..

"I love you.. i don't want you to force me.. just ask me nicely.."she whispered that made me go crazy..

She dropped her shirt on the floor and i totally lost control of the situation.. Making love after a fight? is the sweetest thing 

She took off my shirt as i lay her down the couch.. when suddenly the door bell rings.. 

"Oh God.." she blushed as she picked up her top on the floor.. 

I went to the intercom.. and.. "woahh maknae!! how are you?" 

This is madness.. I clenched my fist as i look at my wife with her embarrassed look.. 

"It's Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae again.. can I kill the now my love for coming this early?" As i look at my wife. damn situation.. 

She giggled as she buttoning her clothes and tied her hair up..