Having You..Forever

Star

Kyuhyun's POV

"Your lives are different now.. You should not take things for granted or.. at least do your best to not be childish in handling things.." my father's words keep playing in my head. "Many problems will arise soon and be man enough to stand for your family.." 

I arrived late from an endorsement and commercial filming, I founder her sleeping on the living room couch. I kissed her on her lips and like a fairy tale, whenever the prince kiss the princess she wakes up..

"Love, you're here.." she said rubbing off her eyes. 

"Babe, I'm hungry.." I lovingly said and she smiled..

It's her 2nd month.. I can see that she gained a little because of the baby..She finally gave up her house to her brother and we moved here in the villa. She enjoyed here because the beach is within reach. She gave up being our stylist and concentrates on her business.. I gaze around the living room and I see her sketches on the side table.. She still bringing home her work.. I shook my head and followed her in the dining area..

"How's the filming?" she asked me as she prepares food for us..

"I did great!" I boasted.. I can see her sweet smile..

"Always.. you do things great always.." she laugh..

"Not everything.. remember.. I'm not a good husband.." I honestly said because I always keep her waiting.. I can see that she frowned..

"We talked about this right? Don't be guilty. I don't want to to give up your dreams nor mine just because of our baby.." she said.. 

"But.. I'm afraid that I might neglect you. Like I did before." I said as I stand and hugged her..

"You won't I promise.. I trust you won't neglect me or the baby.." she wrapped her arms around me "Don't think of the past.. we learned our lesson.. trust me too.. I will still waiting for you everyday for the rest of our lives.." 

I lifted her chin and look on her eyes..

"I don't know what I've done to have you.." I said and kissed he on her sweet lips..she kissed me back but suddenly she pushed me..

"Let's eat oppa.." she said while blushing..

"Still blushing? We are having our child but every time I kiss you you are blushing like that.." I laugh and she pinched me..

"Are you picking a fight again?" she laughed too 

I washed the dishes as she stood beside me..

"At first I hate dependency.. but you know as times goes by.. I become more dependent to you.." she said while arranging the plates on the rack

 "Now that's normal..because you were weird.. you know, hating dependency.." I said as I finished washing

"Yeah I know..I'm too independent then.." she said.. "But i don't regret it.. I love being around you.." She hugged me from the back

 

"Please don't force yourself to work babe," I said as I held he hands towards the living room where I saw her works on the table..

"Like what I said before.. It's hard for me to give up things.." she said as she hugged me.. she so sweet..

"Alright,, just don't get so tired okay?" I said as I guided her outside the balcony facing the seashore.. 

We lie down at the canopy as we look at the sky above us.. 

"You should have a week of vacation.. I want you to stay with me here.. i easily gets bored since I am too lazy to go to the office.." she pleaded with her cute expression.. who can said no..

"Let me give a try..but I'm not promising.." I chuckled and I see her pout.. her face is a bit swollen now... because of her hormones..

He wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head on my chest.. she laughed..

"What's so funny?" I asked her and she keeps on giggling... 

"We been married for a year now.. and having our child.. still, your heart beats like this? " she laugh as she throws back the words I said about her blushing..She laughed her heart out.. and the way to stop her is..

I kissed her deeply.. she froze.. and I laughed upon seeing her reaction.. 

"Oh Mrs. Cho.. you're blushing again.."  I said as she burry her face on my chest..

"I love you." she whispered..

"What was that?" I asked her as if I never hear he whisper..

"I'm not reapeting.." she is now annoyed..

"I love you too.. babe.." I said.. and hugged he tightly..

I am so overwhelmed and intoxicated with moments like this.. I run my fingers in every strand of her curly long hair.. I never thought of being like this.... 

I never thought that I will find the reality that I am longing for.. 

"Thank you.." I said and she looked at me.. 

"For?" she asked with her eyes starts to form tears..

"For letting me in.. for giving me many chance that I don't deserve.. for waiting for me every night.." I brushed her face with my hands tracing every inch of her perfection..

"You know how much I love you..I never thought that you will be mine for real.." she smiled as her tears starts to fall..

"You are the star, that I always looking up to. I thought you will be always out of my reach,watching you from afar, but now.. you are holding my hand.." She poured her heart out.. I was so over whelmed by her words..

"I am a star..looking for someone real.. who will love me for the man I am not for my popularity.. who will take me as I am including my imperfection.. Until I carried you in my arms the day we first met.. I found reality in you as I hold your hand.. I will never ever let you go Anya.." I said and kissed her on her lips...

"I love you Cho Kyuhyun.. you always make me fall in love with you.." 

"I love you too.. stay with me forever.." 

"Forever.." she whispered 

"Having you forever is the only thing I need.." I said as I carry her in my arms..

"I love you.." she smiled..and she make me fall for her again and again...