I Found You

Star

Anya's POV

5 weeks since the last time I talked to him.. I always see him in television and every magazine here in streets of Japan.. I know I am unfair because I always see him. I spend days and night working and attending workshops to improve my skills yeah I'm an OC. 

I went to visit a doctor because I know that some things wrong with my body. I get tired easily, I get dizzy all the time, I got bruises.. I cannot eat well.. I feel nauseated every time.. I got this condition that scares me.. I think I need to go to Seoul as soon as possible to be with him.. the doctor confirms it.. I opened my laptop to book a flight way back home.. I hope he's still waiting for me..

I remember the days when everyone is calling about Kyuhyun's misery during the times I am away.. I feel hurt too.. but I guess that will help him..

"Eonnie, I think he's better now.." Mikee said as I put her makeup on.. aside from Nadia, Mikee is a loyal friend I always have. She arrived here few days ago to attend the workshop.. 

"Who?" no, I'm just kidding.. of course I know who is she talking about..

"You forgot him already?" her eyes widened her eyes as I put blush on on her cheeks..

"Of course not.." I laugh

"Seriously, he is creepy.. he always eves drop on me.. spying if I know where you are.." she laugh..

That boy.. the boy I love.. 

"Eonnie, please forgive him for anything he have done.. he always torturing me.." she added and we laugh

"I forgave him before I left him.." I said 

"That so evil..you guys are so..aish.." she said and we laugh hard.. this guys missed our tandem

She went out first and I get the red dress.. something inside my heart telling me to look great tonight.. 

I turn around in front of the mirror.... should I wear this dress? It's a little bit daring because it's backless.. Alright this will be the last time I wear this.. for now.. I smiled.. I remember the last time I wear a dress like this for a dinner date with my husband.. we end up not having a dinner.. I blushed with that thought...

"Kyuhyun,  come and find me.." I said to my reflection in the mirror..

I locked the hotel room.. as I went to the party here in the same hotel I attending..

I entered the room.. I feel nauseated.. so I went to a corner where there is no crowd.. I grabbed a juice.. because the doctor said I can't drink alcohol until this condition stops.. I grabbed the phone and texted Mikee..

"Honey, have fun tonight.. don't worry about me.. you have your own key to our room right?" I send her the message after a few seconds..

"Yeah eonnie.." she answered

I turn around because someone called me..
 

"Miss Park!" A man in 20's called me.. "I am the editor of ____ Magazine in Tokyo.. I would like to include your creations in my magazine.." he said as he offered me his calling card..

"I'll think about it sir as soon as I get home.." I said and he bowed his head and went on his way..

My heart beats fast.. I don't know why.. I expected this symptoms.. but I just cant breathe..

The waiter gave me a folded paper.. without telling me from whom the letter is..

"Hi, you caught my eyes.. You are so beautiful and gorgeous  tonight.. I hope you are alone to night because I am alone too.. " I read every lines with my heart jumping out from my chest.. with my knees in sync with my trembling hands.. The hand writing.. I know this hand writing very well.. He's here

I hear someone clears throat from my back.. 

"Mind if I join you tonight?" I hear him say.. the voice.. the voice I missed.. I froze i cannot move then I see him standing in front of me..

"Hi.." I shyly said.. as I blush.. he's so handsome with the eyeglass and tux he's wearing..I control my self not to give him a big hug..

"I'm Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun.. and you?" he smiled at me..I scolded my heart to stop beating so fast..

"I'm Park Anya.." I said as he offered his hand to me..

"I'm sorry but do you have a boy friend?" he ask.. he's so cheesy.. 

"No.. but I'm married.." I smiled at him..

"Oh.. tcchh you're married.. aish!" he stammered like a child.. "How lucky your husband is.." 

"What are you doing here?" i asked him..

"To find my wife and take her home.." He whispered.. and I giggle like a little girl.. 

"What if she don't want to.." I asked him.

"That's ridiculous! of course she wants to be with me.." aish.. too much confidence huh? well that's the truth.. I wanna go home to spent time with him..

We talked as if we don't know each other.. then suddenly the party music went slow.. 

"Can I dance with you Miss Park?" he offered me his hand.. 

"Oh it's an honor.. I am a fan of yours.." I said and take his hand.. 

we went slow dancing.. I felt that the world in in slow motion.. 

"What took you so long.." I wrapped my hand around his neck.. with tears in my eyes..

"i am sorry babe.. i know how stupid I am to hurt you.. I should have trust your love for me.. I am so scared that the antifans will hurt you again so I decided to breakup.."He explained as he pull me closer to him.. now I understand why..

I give him a light kiss on his lips.. "I miss you like crazy..' I whispered..

"I thought upon seeing you.. will bring my sanity back.. but i think my insanity got worsen.." he smirked.. "You are a bomb Anya." he whispered that sends shivers down my spine.. he's about to kiss me when I cut him off.

"Patience?" I said and I laughed..I see the frustration in his eyes..

"Ya! why are you wearing a dress like this!" he yelled.. "Do you think I will get out of this hall alive? Look at them.. all male species in this room wants to kill me." 

I blushed with the complement.. "i got this feeling that I have to look great tonight. I guess this is for you." 

I saw Yesung oppa with Mikee moving towards us..

"Hey lover boy.. the music has stopped few minutes ago.. and the press people feasted on you.."' he laugh as he saw Kyuhyun's reaction..

We did not notice the time.. 

"hyung stay here okay.. we just need to talk" He said a s he pull me out of the hall.. and I found my self being dragged,,

"Hey.. you don't need to drag me..." i said sweetly and I found my self in their hotel room..

"I found you baby..i found you.." he whispered to me as he pinned me on the wall