It Is Not What You Think It Is

Star

Anya's POV

I opened my eyes and found him lying beside me..I cuddled him and unconsciously he hugged me back, pulling me towards him..

Is he awake?.. I stared at his face.. how can this guy be so cute.. and y at the same time..

His little surprises sends butterflies in my stomach.. yeah what happened yesterday is so amazing..

I run my fingertips on his face... I'm holding my star.. 

He hold my hand and let it stay on the right side of his face..

"Don't leave.. stay with me forever.." he said.. he's awake..

"What made you say that? of course I'm staying by your side.." I said..

"Nothing.. I just want to hear it from you.." He said as he hugged me tighter.. 

"How did you do that?" I'm so curious about yesterday's surprise..

"That? Well.. I'm genius right?" he laughed.. 

"Thank you.." I said and I give him a kiss..

He smiled.. I was about to get up when he pull me back to the bed.. 

"Where are you going.." he asked, as he hugged me tightly..

"Loosen up baby.. I c-cant breathe.." I complained.. His hug is  too tight..

"Stay here.." he pleaded..

"No, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.. I know you look great.. but we need to get up.." I recalled that we have to work..

"Are you going to rehearsal later?" He asked me.. they are heaving their rehearsal for the concert..

"Yes, I will.. " I confirmed.. and he smiled..he gets up from the bed and lazily went to the bathroom.. then he comes back..

"Mind taking bath with me.." he gave me a smirk that every girl would die for.. I grabbed a pillow and throws it to him..

"Naughty.." I stood up and went out of the room to prepare our breakfast..

After eating and preparing for work.. 

"I'll drive.. I'll drop you off the shop.." he suggested..

"Sure.."I give in to his request..ask I fixing my dress..

"Are you wearing that?"a sudden change of mood.. 

"Why? Isn't it.." I was to ask him why but he cuts me of by kissing me like there's no tomorrow..

"You always drive me crazy Anya.." said as he drives off..

 

_____

When they arrived at the shop.. Anya is about to remove the seatbelt from her when Kyuhyun do it for her..

"Thank you babe.."she smiled as her cheeks turns red..

"Did you put too much blush on?" Kyuhyun and laughs..

"No.. I'm blushing!"she admitted.. "You always do this to me for a very long time.." 

"Doing what?" As Kyuhyun help her getting her things of the car..

"You always make me feel like a little girl that is being treated nice by her crush" she boldly said..

"You are too honest babe.." Kyuhyun seriously said to her 

"What's wrong about that.." She said and Kyuhyun stopped and look at her..

"You always make my heart stop.." Kyuhyun smiled.. he's blushing too..

"You have to go now love.." Anya wrapped her arms around his neck as he does to her on her waist..

"Do I have to?" He cutely said..

"Stop that aegyo.. it doesnt fit you.." Anya palnts a kiss on Kyuhyun's cheeks..

"Alright.. I 'll go ahead.." He kissed her on her forehead..

"Oh I'm gonna miss you.."She said honestly..

"Me too.. don't be too long okay?" Kyuhyun said as he opened the car door..

"I'll be there  before lunch time.." she smiled..

"I love you!" Kyuhyun yelled

"Love you too!" she yelled back... 

 

__ 

Kyuhyun POV..

I was like a fool smiling inside the car.. I am so madly in love with her.. 

She's unique..She's real.. She's here for me not because her father told her so.. She's so independent that sometimes I lean on her as my strength..

But sometimes, I easily jump into conclusions especially when I'm jealous.. I break her heart.. but at the end of the day she forgives me..

 I parked the car.. then I see Meiyi coming towards me.. When will she stop stalking me?

'Hi!"she said as she attempt to kiss me again but I was able to ignored it..

"Hello!"I smiled.. I'm over her so it's not a big deal if I make friend with her..Still, she don't know my relationship with Anya 

"How are you? You look so great this past few years.. You've changed a lot.." She said..

"Really?" I replied as we walk towards the elevator..

"It's been a while.." She starts to reminisce our past.. 

"You know Meiyi.. Past is past.. we cant live there any more.. I have no regrets what happened in the past.." I whole heartedly told her.. Because our past is all lies.. but what I  have now is real and pure.. my true love..

"But, I regret it somehow.." she bowed her head..

 

I searched my feelings.. I don't feel anything for her.

I don't have memories of her.. 

 

After an hour of nonstop rehearsal.. I peacefully sit on a chair.. when everyone leaves..

"Waiting for her?" Siwon hyung asked me and I nodded

"Let's eat lunch together some times.." Leeteuk hyung requested em.. They are really fond of my wife..

"Okay then. I will tell her..She is just so busy.." I said focusing on the computer game..

They left.. 

My eyes are tired on playing.. 

"Babe.. where are you..I'm hungry.." I called her on the phone..

"I took a cab.. I'll  be there in 30 minutes..'"she said..

I released a sigh.. how can she manage all of these stress.. I fi am on her shoes.. I freak out..

I closed my eyes to take a nap..

Then I felt someone is kissing my lips.. Is it Anya? no.. she never kissed me like this.. 

I opened my eyes and saw Meiyi siting on my lap and kissing me.. 

The door opened and..

"Oppa! Im sorry...." I saw my wife shocked of what she saw..
 

"I-i'm sorry I'm late.. D-did I disturbing you?" She ran off 

I pushed Meiyi away.. 

"What's your problem?" she asked me..

"Meiyi, not now.." I gave her a death stare.. and ran after Anya..

But I'm too late I cannot find her inside the building.. 

 

What have I done.. I thought as I drove off to our house..

I tried to call her but she never picked it up.. 

Where are you.. My heart broke into pieces.. I should have told Meiyi about her..

 

I arrived home.. she's not there.. I sat on the couch and waited for her in hours as i stare on the window..

7pm.. She's not still here..

I went outside to wait for her..

I saw a car parked on the streets Anya got off.. and the driver talked to her.. She bitterly smiled.. 

Wait.. my heart crushed into pieces when I recognize the driver is.. Jay..

I went towards them and Anya ignores me..

"Thank you oppa.." she said to him.. 

"You can call me anytime if you need someone to talk too.." He said and gave me a stare..

"I will.. " She said..

Jay left..

 and Anya passed me by.. it's like I'm invisible..

My jealous nature rises.. when we reach the door I grabbed her arms 

"ouch! you're hurting me!" she cried.. I realized that I gripped tightly

"I'm waiting for you for hours.. you never picked up your phone.. and you are with that guy?" I yelled.. 

She never looked at me as she enter the bedroom

"So you two are hanging out huh?" I yelled.. my voice is roaring inside the house.. 

"It's not what you think it is.."she said..

"What you want me to think huh? You even gave him your number! Are you playing with my feelings? You know that I don't want him around you.." I stopped as she slapped my face..

"So you're saying I am a cheater?"She cried but her word are strong enough to crush me into pieces..

"He just a friend to me.. I am so broken.. and I needed someone to talk to.. then he saw me on a corner and offered me his ear to listen.." She explained..

Wait, why she's the one who do the explaining things.. It must be me.. who done wrong to her..

"I am sorry.." She said and cried hard..

I hit the wall with my fist and it starts to bleed..

"What are you doing!"she panicked upon seeing my fist 

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly..

She is crying.. and I found my self crying too..

After crying for hours.. She fell asleep on my chest.. why it's hard for me to say I'm sorry...