The Feelings Are Mutual

Star

 

They Kissed again! This time, Anya kissed him back. They don't want to let go off each other when suddenly Kyuhyun's phone rings..

They look at each other and they laughed! It's Leeteuk who is calling..

"Oppa, you should answer it." Anya said while laughing.. She's blushing.. It was a relief for Kyuhyun that Anya did not feel awkward..

"Hello hyung.." He said while looking towards Anya who walked away from him to fix her things..

"Hello maknae! Shindong told me that you picked up Anya at the airport! Is she here?" Leeteuk asked.. He is so talkative and Kyuhyun is irritated because Leeteuk just interrupted a sweet moment between him and Anya..

"Yes she's here! We are together at this moment!" Kyuhyun said 

"She is here!"He shouted and Kyuhyun can hear the boys that  are so excited screaming..

"Ya! She's my girlfriend not yours!" Kyuhyun yelled at his hyung that make Anya go back at the living room

"Is that Leeteuk-oppa? Can I talk to him?" She cutely pleaded.. and irritates Kyuhyun more.. 

"She's here she want to talk to you.." Kyuhyun held the phone over Anya

"Oppa!" Anya excitedly greeted Leeteuk..

"How Are you? Where have you been? Maknae missed you so much! we missed you so much!" He said.. Kyuhyun frowns..

They talked a little while.. 

"Oppa, i'll be hanging up.. I have a lot things to do..Don't worry I'll see you one of these days.." She gave the phone to Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun turns off his cell phone and hold Anya's hand

"I'm sorry for the last time" He seriously apologized for what happened last time they kiss. 

"It's okay.. I for give you"Anya gave him a sweet smile..

"I was so scared when I saw you crying then.."He explained.. "So I ran away because I'm too embarrassed to face you or talk to you.."

"I cried because I'm starting to "like"my best friend.." she admit explained She loved him for the long time but don't have the courage to tell him that she has fallen in love,.. "But I now I'm not your type.. If you were scared that time, I was terrified and haunted by my own feelings towards you.."

Kyuhyun embraces her.. The girl he love likes him too?  

__ 

Kyuhyun's POV

What?! She's starting to like me? Oh God.. The girl I've been loving all this time confesses that she like me too?? And I dont have the courage to tell her what I feel..

"Oppa, I know this is awkward.. but I will do my best to stop my self from liking you" she said.. Damn here we go again.. she just confessed and now she will do anything not to love me?? 

"Why?" I asked as I pushed her gently to see her beautiful eyes..

"We are bestfriends.. and I want to keep our friendship.. I don't want to gamble it over liking you or worst.. loving you beyond that"

"It's alright for you to like me.. besides the feeling is mutual" the words I can only say..

She looked at my eyes.. She is confused my she stays calm.. 

"Really?" she asked me.. 

"Hey are you numb? Can't you feel it? the way I react when you are too close with the other members? When you hang out always with Ryeowook, Sungmin - hyung and share weirdness with Yesung-hyung? And why I'm always wanting to kiss you..just like now.. " I stopped and moved my head closer to hers.. 

"Ya! Stop! or else I will.."I stopped her from talking I kissed her again..then I pulled back.. she is shaking.. 

"Such a brat!"She uttered.. O man! she's blushing! I will do everything to make you love me..because every time I think of you, I'm loving you more.

"Since we are here in the situation that we are right now.. Why don't we give it a try?" i asked her..

"But oppa.." 

"Just a try.. after the 2 years of marriage and we don't still love each other, we can divorce!" I suggested.. I feel pain in the word divorce.. i don't want for us to end..

"But I value our friendship.. I'm scared that I might lose you if I fall in love with you" She said

"Stop rejecting me Anya!" I yelled "You hurting me!" 

"Sorry oppa.."she starts to form tears in the corner of her beautiful eyes..

"I'm sorry if I yelled.. sorry my princess" I embraced her tight.. I will not let go of this girl FOREVER

"Alright then if that's you want.." ,She said hugging me back

"Don't be too close with other guys.. I am a jealous guy.."