The Rubberband Effect

Star

 

After what happend that night made them so awkward with each other. Kyuhyun left Anya's house early in the morning. Anya, on the other hand, is still in shock on what happened, and she decided not to get any closer to the group nor to Kyuhyun. 

In SUJU's dorm..

"Hey lover boy!" Eunhyuk greeted Kyuhyun!

"Hyung! Why did you call me that?" Kyuhyun ask Eunhyuk with death stare.

"Spending the night with Anya? Dude, that's genius!" Heechul added that made Kyuhyun

"Hyung, it's not what you think..nothing happend' He explained.

"From what we observed, you are too obvious that you like he a lot" Leeteuk said while grinning

"Hey! That's not true!"Kyuhyun lied

"See your face is so red!"Heechul put his arms on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"We know you inside and out brother!" Eunhyuk added.

"What's wrong liking her?" Yesung said while watching TV

"I know but.." Kyuhyun is too shy to tell about his feelings

"No ifs, No buts!. If you like her then tell her.. or WE will" Heechul said

"Hyung..you know that it will not work out.." Kyuhyun looked at Heechul

"If you like her, tell her. We are not going to stop you!"Leeteuk re-assured him that every decisions they make they still support each other.

"I don't have the guts." Kyuhyun bowed down. He is so helpless right now. 

"If you don't, then some one will take her for himself that will make your 90% chance on her cut into 1%" Yesung said as he turns his head to Kyuhyun

__

Kyuhyun's POV

They are right. Some one might get closer to her. Aish! What will i do now? I am too embarassed of what I did that night! I not just like her, I love her actually. This feeling tortures me and makes me feel light at the same time. I miss her. I want to stay beside her every moment

 

I must act fast.

 

Leeteuk's POV

Kyuhyun-ah, no matter how you deny it, I know that you love her ever since you met her. You just treated her bad first  because you don't want the feelings that you are feeling that day. I know you well. I want Anya for you. I dont want any girl aside from her will make you happy. Besides, she's the only one tames you and beats you in every sharp comments you make! 

We have to plan..

__

After two days of avoiding each other, Kyuhyun and Anya realized how much they love each other. It's  a rubber band effect. The more they pull away from each other, the stronger the impact will be every time they collide.

 

 

Kyuhyun decided to take his first step. He is fidgeting and hesitant. What if she dumped him? What if she want some one else or still loves John? 

He took his car and went to Anya's office to visit her and apologize for what happened. When he stopped to park his car, he saw Anya stepped down from he car with a man. They entered the office while holding each other's hand! Kyuhyun is shaking from jealousy. His blood rushed to his  head because of anger. He followed them, and eves dropped outside the office. Anya left the door opened.

"Hey, I miss you baby!" She hugs the man tightly that gave Kyuhyun a thunder bolts

"I missed you too!" The man said. He is taller than her, and good looking.

Anya saw Kyuhyun and pulled away from the visitor.

" Oh oppa! What are you doing here?"She asked Kyuhyun. She's blushing

"Nothing I just dropped by and wanted to tell you something. Am I disturbing your moment?" He asked with a poker face. He decided to act cool.

"Oh! Oppa, I want you to meet Jiro, my younger brother." Anya introduced the man.

"Annyeong! Nice meeting you" Jiro bowed and offered Kyuhyun a shake hands

"Your brother?! Hello! I'm Kyuhyun!" Kyuhyun said with relief. 

"Noona! Is this CHO KYUHYUN?" Jiro yelled with an evil smile

"Yes, I am!" Kyuhyun said with a surprised feeling. Why did he know him?

"Hey Jiro, stop fooling around or else.." Anya is blushing..

"Your first love hahahaha!" Jiro confessed and roared with laughter.

"Oh please stop now Jiro!"Anya's face turns red

"First love?" confused Kyuhyun

"Yeah hyung, you are her first love!" unstoppable Jiro started to spill secret on his mouth!

"Stop Jiro!' Anya screamed 

Kyuhyun and Jiro laughing hard while Anya is blushing and embarassed.

"Sis, now were even!" Jiro said."After you leaked some secret with the girl I want to marry."

"We are so young then! For God's sake Jiro! Oppa forced me to spill it out." She said 

"Ya!stop explaining okay!" Jiro said

"What do mean that Im her first love?"

"Ah you know hyung a fan girl thing!"Jiro answered

"You are my fan?" Kyuhyun looked towards embarassed Anya.

"Super Junior in general." She avoided Kyuhyun's eyes

"Are you sure?" Kyuhyun more.

"She's right hyung! all of you is her first love!" Jiro buts in

"Alright then!"Kyuhyun smiled.

__

Kyuhyun's POV

Damn! I almost lost my temper! I thought she had a boyfriend now that's why she moved on like that too fast. But what I see now, they are happy and comfortable with each other! Once in a while, Jiro asks some questions with regards my work and Anya still avoiding me. What have I done? I made our relatioship as friends so awkward.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in my house?" Anya asked her brother.. Please Anya.. look at me

 "Yes it's alright. I will come and visit you again" Jiro said. They have the same eyes. The sibling's eyes are exceptionally beautiful. 

"Are you not staying longer her?" I asked Jiro. Oh man! This is so awkward because Anya is not even looking at me!

"I have to go back to the US this afternoon. I'm here for a convention." he explained to me then he glance towards Anya "Next time call me or call hyung if you want to punch that bastard. You know we dont want you to get hurt" As he looked down Anya's swolled hand.

"Yah! When will you two stop treating me like a baby?"Anya pinched Jiro's cheeks

"Yah! And when will you stop treating me like one too!" Jiro yelled at Anya and we laughed. Oh how I love this girl. She is so happy now. 

I offerered Jiro  a lift to the airport. Anya came with us. We haven't talked too much because it's so awkward. As Jiro entered the airport, Anya smiled at me. 

"Oppa, can we go now?" She said without awkwardness. My heart beats fast.

"Sure! Where you want to go?" I asked her while I try to read what's in her mind! 

"Take me home. I'm a little bit tired" She is actually, I can see it. She must be hurting from what happened when she met her ex again.

"Oppa, it's awkward and intimidating for me that you stares at me like that" She said calmly. She avoided my eyes again!

"Oh sorry!"I apologized. How can't I stare at you? You are the most beautiful and mysterious person I met.

Awkward again.

"Anya, I came beacause I just want to apolo.."

"Oppa, let's not talk about it ok? It makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable" She cuts my sentence. Aish this brat!

"Sure."I am so irritated. not to her but for my self.

"Let's just forget it ok?" she smiled at me and was able to looked in my eyes that makes me go crazy..Damn! I want to kiss her again!

"Alright." I agreed

"Sorry oppa if I avoiding you this past few days. I hope you understand. Now I realized, that there's no use of avoiding you because you are always around" She laughed

"The more we pull our selves away from each other, the more closer we can get" I said while driving

"Rubberband effect.." She whispered..but I let her know that i heard that

"Yes a rubber band effect" I agreed. From what I see, she understand  what I mean. This Girls is so genius!

__

Anya's POV

It's like a rollercoaster ride! I was able to see my brother and him! Lucky fan girl! But this morning I cant even look at his eyes. I am to embarrassed on what happened in the roof top. 

I love him. I fallen in love with him. I can't help it. I will not tell him how I feel. because if I do, we will be more awkward and that will make me fall in love again.. rubber band effect