No.. I'm not Jealous.. but yes.. I am

Star

Anya was shocked..like everyone inside the studio...

But the shock was changes into unbearable pain inside her heart.. Why does a random girl.. is.. kissing her boyfriend.. NO.. her husband.. 

She chose not to show what she really feels..

Super Junior were so worried about her..

She try to tell them that "Please not now.. not infront of many people" 

Kyuhyun, in the other hand.. is staring at his wife.. and avoiding his stare..

To relieve the awkward environment..

"Everyone huslte.. focus and act.. professionally" Shindong breaks the silence at the same time to remind the couple to keep it cool..

Anya start to show her professionalism by puting all personal and emotional concerns aside..

As her husband's group make up artist and stylist..

Everyone never say a word.. 

They are all observing the two that is oozing with silence..

"He should at least explain" Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk..

"Yeah.. besides.. Kyuhyun doesn't love Meiyi anymore.." Eunhyuk replied to Donghae..

Kyuhyun saw her jaw dropped standing on the door way.. He saw in her eyes the hurt.. that kills him inside..

"K-kyuhyun,.your turn.." Anya called him inside the dressing room..

Kyuhyun, silently sits down in front of the mirror,,

He can hear deep breath and sighs that Anya is releasing..

She's cold towards him..

The feeling she is keeping is like a time bomb.. anytime it will explodes.. 

While she is doing his make up.. Kyuhyun grabbed her arms.. and pulled her towards him and gave her a tight embrace..

"What are you doing? let me go.. someone might.." She said and he cut her off by placing his fingertips on her tremblng lips..

He let her go because he can feel it that she doesnt want to be touched..

His fault.. "Why it is hard for me to explain things?" he thought 

"Last minute Miss Park!" the crew announced at the door..

"Alright!" She warmly said to the crew.. "You can go now.." 

"No, we have to talk.." He said..

"I'm not in the mood arguing with you.. now leave.." She firmly said.. that gave him a heart break,... 

He left and Anya sits down in front of the mirror.. staring at her reflection..

 

Anya went to the parking lot to get snacks she prepared for the whole team.. when a familiar voice speaks to her..

"Wandering around here huh"  Jay said as Anya checking car's lock..she's OC with it..

"Hi!"she smile faintly.. 

"So, you are the regular stylist to SuJu rght?" he asked..

'Yeah.. sort of.." she reply as she grabbed the baskets..

"May I help you.."Jay grabbed the baskets.. 

"No.. I can.." She want the baskets back

"Let me help you.."Jay walks away toward the studio.. and she cannot do anything

"This is war.. Anya" she thought... she can picture how her husband will react..

They arrived together inside the hall when everybody is awkward again.. because Meiyi is back with her own food for the staffs..

Kyuhyun stared at Anya sharply..

"Hyung.. I see war.." Sungmin whispered to Yesung who is eating beside him..

"Not good.." Yesung said.. 

They are all worried..

"Hey Kyuhyun-ssi.. I bought your favorite." Meiyi yelled at him like a girlfriend

"I'm not in the mood for this Meiyi." he's exploding..

From a far.. Anya is watching them she wants to cry but she doesn't want him to see that she is falling apart

"I will be going Miss Park" Jay told Anya..

"Thank you.."she bowed at him..

"You're welcome.. see you around.."and he left..

She want to pull Meiyi away from his man but she chose not to give a damn..

She walks towards a corner where Leeteuk is eating..

"Oh princess... you bought us something huh? "he genuinely opened the baskets..

She know that these friends is on her side.. but she needs him.. beside her

"Anya!"Kyuhyun furiously called her.. and she unconsciously walked towards him..

"Meiyi.. This is Anya..M-my.. " He said and Anya cut him off..

"His bestfriend!" she offered her hand to the enemy.. and walked away..

She could not take this anymore.. 

Kyuhyun looked to everyone and gave him a signal that he must go and talk to her..

 

At the parking lot.. Anya was about to start the car when Kyuhyun gets inside

"What are you doing here?!" she yelled..

"We are going home.." He said..

"Aish!"she starts the engine and left the building..

They never talked..nevey say a word to each other..

 

As soon as they arrived at home.. Anya went to the room..

"Are you jealous?" Kyuhyun asked her..

"No! I'm not..  I don't care about her.. about you.. or what is between the two of you.." she said without even a tear falling in her eyes..

"She's my ex!" he yelled..

"So this is how you apologize huh? Yelling at me as I'm the one who did something offensive.." She said.. 

he stopped.. yeah she's right she's the one who needs to yell not him.. 

"I just want to be alone okay..'she soften her tone.. her feelings.. her sanity in in a single ply of thread she cant hold it anymore..

She weakly sat on the edge of the bed.. and put her palms on her face and start crying.. a hurtful cry that even Kyuhyun feel how painful the cry is..

Kyuhyun went beside her and gave her a hug..

"I love you babe.. What you saw is not what I want.. She.." Kyuhyun explained 

"You should not let her do that.."she cried..tears fell on Kyuhyun's chest 

"I know.. I-i'm sorry.." He said.. and he lifted her chin and kissed her like he never kissed her in a thousand years..

"I cannot forgive my self if you leave me.." he whispered and starts to cry to.. he recalls how other guys want to take care of her..

Sweet kisses turns into passionate one.. and leads to making love..

After their blissful union.. Kyuhyun pulled her on his chest..

"Yeah.. I'm jealous.."He said.. "When I saw you and Jay together.. It kills me.." 

"I know how it feels.." she smiled for the first time..

"So you mean.." he said.. confirming that she is jealous..

"Yes, I'm jealous.. after seeing random girl kissing my man in front of me? That's ugly.." She laughed..

Kyuhyun laughed to..

They whispering words I love you until they both fell into sleep