Honeymoon? 2

Star

Anya's POV

I woke up early in the morning with him by my side.. he's cuddling me i can hear his heart beat and feel his breath..

I am about to get up when suddenly he dragged me..

"Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled..

"You are so early getting up my love.." He said with his eyes closed.. his words tickles me.. and gave me a thousand volts..

"Oppa, you know that I'm an early riser.." I am about to explain that I seldom wake up late and he needs to wake up early for he have many activities to attend to.. when he suddenly kissed my lips..

I froze.. 

"You talk to much.. Now let's sleep" he hugged me tight.. 

I didn't notice that I fell asleep until I hear loud knocks on the door..

"Kyuhyuna-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!" I can recognize the voice.. it's Leeteuk-oppa.. 

I looked at the watch on the top of the bedside table. it's 9:00!!

I stood on the top of the bed and wake Kyuhyun..

"Ya! You are late! wake up!!" I yelled as the knocks on the door from the adjacent room becomes louder

"Let me sleep.." he begged as I pull him up from the bed.. He is stall and quite heavy..

"Okay! you don't want to wake up? I am going to hid all your gadgets.. and i will not allow you to play.." I threatened him.. yeah I hope this will work

"Alright..!" he stood up and went to bathroom half asleep.. 

I smiled... I am so blessed to have this precious moment.. 

There are still knocks on the door.. 

I opened it up..

"Anya!!!"Every one yelled and dragged me to their room!! 

I am so happy to see them again.. they are all excited to see me?? Yes and you can see it in their eyes..

"He missed you  alot"

"What are you saying! he played starcraft all day!! No princess he love his starcraft than you.." 

"Ya! He missed her like crazy..'Hyung should i call  her?' blah blah blah" 

"IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BROTHER? Talking behind my back??" Kyuhyun yelled as he put his arms against the door..

"Ya! you are late!" Leeteuk yelled back.. and everyone whispered to one another..

"Bro.. rough night huh?" Eunhyuk said as he smile, no he grinned.. at first I did not understand his point but.. when i did.. I blushed and covered my face with my hands..

"You ert! we did not do anything!" Kyuhyun yelled and he blushed too.. he is right we never did it.. 

i want to evaporate... and I think he felt the same.. 

"Hey love help me here.." he soften his voice.. and I went towards him.. he wants me to do his necktie..

I am doing it when suddenly a flash of light came from a camera lights towards us..

"Aigoo.. oppa.. they are worst than sasaengs and paparazzi's!." I said as i turn my gaze to them then to Kyuhyun

"You are all dead.." he grinned..

"See I told you.. they are compatible.. they have  both sharp tongued.."  Siwon said as he read the broad sheets

They bid me good bye as Kyuhyun said that they wait for him on the elevator..

"What are you going to do today?" he is worried I might get bored

'Hey! remember this place is like home to me.. don't I'll see you later on the concert.." i gave him a peck on his cheeks that made him blush.. and wave goodbye as he fades..

I love you.. I whispered 

__

Kyuhyun's POV

Lord.. It's been hours.. a lot of things to do.. after this press conference, final rehearsals.. then show time

I saw her standing from afar watching us.. like a fan girl.. These lady must be bored like me..

Occasionally.. our eyes meet and I can't help but smile.. 

But I feel threatened by other guys who talks to her.. 

Not all people in the company knows about our relationship.. it's only between me, SJ, and LSM.. That's why I can see how my hoobaes and sunbaes look at her..

I saw her walked out from the conference room.. She must be bored..

I can't wait to finish all my commitments..

"You ert.." Donghae whispered "You can't take off you eyes to your girl huh?"

"Hyung.." I uttered when suddenly a reporter ask a question

"Do one of you guys except Shindong is in a romantic relationship?" 

I frozed and everyone came to rescue.. 

"No one.. even if we have.. we'll keep it secret" Heechul hyung said..

Everybody laughed and I felt my blood rushing to my face...

 

30 minutes before showtime....

For us to sneak Anya in, we told everyone that she is our new stylist; which LSM considered for us to cover our relationship..

"Nice meeting you eonnie.." Seohyun greet her warmly..and the other girls do..

"You are so pretty!" Tiffany praised he..

"Thank you! you too! all of you are pretty" She said..

I only stood meters away from her,.

I see how the other guys reaction.. Tcchhhh they are all dead if they touch my wife..

From a far.. I can see how Jay (Trax) reacted when he saw her..

"Hi I'm Jay! And you are?" he offered his hand to her..

"I'm Anya Park.. SJ's Stylist" o man she have the sweetest smile and it kills me with jealousy,.

I walked toward her.. to stop their conversation..

"Miss Park, let's go to our dressing room you have nine people to dress.." I coldly said to her

"Excuse us oppa." she bid Jay good bye..

as we walked down the corridor..

"What's wrong oppa?" she ask.. Damn! this girl don't get the point that i am threatened and jealous at the same time

"Don't hangout to other guys.." 

She nods.. I opened the dressing room for her..

I hugged he tight and kissed her without realizing that 8 pair of eyes are watching....