The Meeting- Damsel in Distress

Star

 

Running away from shame, crying and she’s not looking back. It’s been 3 years since 22 year-old Anya moved in to Seoul. She met a guy and dated for 2 years. Then proposed marriage to her. She was young then. As she run away from the church with her beautiful white wedding dress crying and losing her sanity. The guy she loved left her on their wedding day! She never listened to her friends and family. She never heard anything. Anya don’t know where is she going. 

As she runs without looking around her, she was hit by a car! She fainted and lot her consciousness. The driver hurried to help her. The man in his 20’s lift her and carried her in his arms. He brought her to the nearest hospital. He called his “hyungs” and he told them what happened. To the rescue, his fellow member in the famous K-Pop band rushed in the hospital to help him. 

“Ah. My body is aching.”she thought when she gained her consciousness. “But nothing compares to the pain I’m feeling now” as she glared on the ceiling as her tears falls down from her eyes. She don’t want to look around.

“It’s not my fault! She is the one who came and rushed in!”. as the guy explained to his colleagues.

“Yes, we know”said the ever supporting leader.

“Oh, hyung look! She’s awake!” they all came to see her if she’s alright. 

She was surprised of what she saw! Super Junior! She’s a full blooded fan.. She never thought that she reached this close..

“Hey Kyuhyun, cheer up! She’s safe!” Shindong said to  24 year old Kyuhyun.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun cannot understand what feelings he have right now since he met Anya. He is wondering why a pretty and princess-like girl would rush down the street. 

“So careless! A fool! What’s gonna happen if she died?!” he stammered outside the patients room. He and other members, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Shindong. has not left Anya alone in the hospital since she lives alone.

“It’s not her fault. Maybe, she never saw you coming.” Ryeowook said to calm his dongsaeng.

“It’s not my fault either!” Kyuhyun irritably states. He’s not angry with Anya, but why he s acting that way? He asks himself.

The doctor came and explained to them that Anya is lucky that she suffered minor injuries, she can go home as soon as possible.

“Hey, are you alright?” Gentle Sungmin asks Anya.

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern” Anya replied bluntly.

“What are you thinking!? Are you crazy?!” Kyuhyun asks her loudly.

“Hey, give her a break. We don’t know what happend.” Shindong stops Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry. Yes, I’m crazy.” Anya said to Kyuhyn.

“You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not your fault!” Ryeowook said to Anya. “Kyuhyun, would you mind to take home?”

“Hyung!” 

“No, I can go by my self. Thanks again.” Anya refused Reyowook’s idea. “Would you mind if I ask a favor? I know I’ve caused you trouble. but don’t worry I wont sue you. Can I borrow cellphone?” 

“Here! Use it!” Shindong reached out his mobile phone to Anya

Anya called her friend Nadia. She told her friend what happened. Nadia went to the hospital right away.

“Are you sure you don’t want us to accompany you home?” Sungmin asks her.

“I caused you a lot of trouble, I’m alright.” 

They separated ways.

Kyuhyun still can not understand his feelings. He is a little bit restless. He can’t forget Anya’s blank expressions. 

“There’s something in this girl that I need to find out.” he said to himself as he go back to their dorm.

People know him as evil maknae, but he had a good heart. Talented, good looking, comes from educated family. What can he ask for? He is like other man that searching for someone who will inspire him. But because of his fame, and company’s restrictions, he never attempt searching.

He can’t forget Anya. He feels something is stuck inside his chest that every time he pictures Anya. A lonely girl. But why he’s treating her that way? Why he can’t sleep thinking about the reasons behind those incidents. The dress she’s wearing is undeniably a wedding dress, but why? He is wondering why he is hurting every time his hyungs show concern and sincerity towards Anya, especially Ryeowook. 

These questions haunted him.. and still he can’t seem to understand.. 

“Am I attracted to her?” 

__

Anya's POV

How did he do this to me? Does he love some one else? Leving me like this will be forever his burden. 

And this Kyuhyun guy? He is so obnoxious! I'm his fan though but no.. he is so rude..