★ Saesang Fan?

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot: Saesang fans are everywhere and anywhere near their idols . What happens when you get in thier way? | Characters: Exo Xiumin / exo-m / you  Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL | Word Count: 1200 words | Author's Note: I think my oneshots are getting bad :( I promise the next Xiumin one will be better! :)

 


 

 
Being a hardcore fan of exo, your friend dragged you to the airport with her to catch the return of exo-m from China. Your friend likes Luhan and Luhan happens to be the one that gets mobbed the most. 
 
"I just can't take it when people mob him. I mean, aren't you happy enough that you're able to see him?! Why must you touch him?!" Your friend complained to you as she looked out for places to move to which would be closer to where exo-m would be walking. 
"Chill. Some fans just can't get enough of their idols. They are crazy. Too bad they don't know that doing this will only make their idols drift away from them," you said to your friend, "at least they are better than some saesang fans which stalk them all the way back to which ward were they born in." 
"Hahaha, fact."
 
After much waiting and anticipation, exo-m came. As they walked slowly out from the glass doors, fans cheered and screamed watched members name, the group name or just randomly howling in happiness. Your friend was one of them, but everyone else making noise except her annoyed you. 
"Look! I see Luhan!" Your friend said as she hit your shoulder rapidly.
"I know! I can see him too!" You said and edged away from your friend.
"Why isn't there any guards near Chen?" Your friend asked.
"And which one is Chen?" You asked and looked harder.
"That one!" your friend screamed.
"... Oh!" You lied, pretending to see the person she was saying.
 
The fans started to get more and more wild as they made their way out. The first person to walk through the crowd as this guy with grey eye bags. When he cut through the crowd, some fans went wild and ran towards him. Of course the guards stopped them, but they continued to struggle and tried to get closer to their idol. 
"This is getting messy," you said to your friend, but it was too noisy for her to hear you. 
 
While everyone was busy getting distracted by the guy with eye bags, you backed up and bang onto someone.
"Sorry," you turned around and said.
"It's okay," that gold hair guy said and walked away quick while holding onto Luhan.... WAIT WHAT?
 
Some other fans finally saw the two guys trying to escape.
"Kris and Luhan!" Someone shouted. Kris quickened his footsteps while still holding onto Luhan. 
"Luhan!" Your friend screamed in your ear.
For that moment, you swore you saw Luhan turned around to look at the both of you. And it was because of that, he lost his balance and fell down.
"Ahh!" Luhan said as he fell. 
 
Now a sea of exotics crowded around Luhan as they all wished that they could be the one that helped Luhan up. Kris wanted to squeeze through the crowd to save Luhan, but their guard prevented him from going back in. Another guard tried to squeeze into the crowd to save Luhan, but the fans were all females and he couldn't do it.
"Poor Luhan!" Your friend said. 
 
Just then, Lay and a guard squeezed past the both of you and joined Kris. It was obvious that Kris and Lay was worried for Luhan. And so was your friend.
 
You absolutely hated saesang fans, so you decided to help the guards. 
You squeezed and pushed many fans away, ignoring their screams and attacks that was aimed at you.
When you reached Luhan, that poor boy was crouching on the floor, not daring to move to touch any fans. If he were to accept help from one fan, the other will complain. You quickly lifted Luhan up with as much force as you can possibly exert. He turned around and looked at you before giving you a smile.
"Go!" You screamed as you gently pushed him. He moved forward a bit before walking on his own. More fans in front were about to mob him, thankfully Lay pulled him out and the trio quickly made their way out.
 
As for you, the scene wasn't that pretty. 
"You think you can be Luhan's hero?!" One fangirl screamed at you.
"So you think Luhan will remember you?!" Another one joined in.
"I remember you! I heard you complaining about saesang fans just now! Aren't you one too?!" The third voice said.
"I bet you just want to touch Luhan!" The first person said again.
As all these was happening, there were a few people pushing you around, making you fall to the ground.
"Are you alright?" Your friend shouted to you.
"So you're her friend!" One person said. The crazy mob of friends then turned their attention to your friend.
 
When you were checking your elbow to make sure you didn't scrape yourself, a person offered his hand to you. You followed the arm to see a guy smiling at you.
"Thanks," you said and pulled yourself up. 
"You're wel" he said but someone yelling interrupted him.
 
"Minseok oppa!" 
 
"Eeks!" He said and ran. This was when you realised you were still holding onto him-- actually he was holding onto you.
You followed him as you screamed your friend's name.
You then finally asked him, "what are you doing?!"
"Over here!" The eye bags guy said as he waved his arm frantically at the roadside beside a mini bus.
Xiumin then ran there and pushed you into the vehicle and entered too. He quickly closed the door behind him and sighed a huge sigh of relief.
 
The car then set off, with you inside.
"Xiumin, who is this?" Kris asked as he observed you.
"Isn't she one of us?" Xiumin asked.
"Ahh, yes yes! Of course she's one of us! That's why we haven't seen her before!" Chen said.
"Stop being so sarcastic. But I saw her helping Luhan," Xiumin said.
Luhan then looked at you. After an awkward eye contact for five seconds or so, Luhan said, "oh yes, she did. But she's just an exotic, not a staff." 
"Now what?" Lay asked.
All six boys then stared at you. You were too shocked to even say anything.
 
"What's going on behind there?" Their manager asked.
"Oh... Nothing..?" Xiumin said.
"Omo who's that?!" Their manager said as he looked at you. 
You gave an awkward smile and he looked away.
"I'm sorry. I thought she was one of us," Xiumin said.
"She helped me!" Luhan said.
"She's smiling," Kris said and rolled his eyes. 
"Lol whut," Chen said and looked at Kris.
"Well, there's a bunch of fans chasing you guys so we can't just stop the vehicle. Let's just bring her back to SM first," their manager said.
"You're not usually like this, what plans do you have in mind?" Panda eyes asked.
"I got a feeling she can be used for something," the manager said and smirked.
 
You gulped and looked at Xiumin. He smiled to you and said, "I'm sure he won't do anything mean to you. Plus, being with us isn't all that bad right?"
"You're right but..." you said.
"Good," Xiumin cut you, "I got a feeling we'll enjoy our time together."
 
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg