★ Stop Following!

A Dose of Exo

Author: plot by jocheril & written by joreune Plot Description: What happens when a random dog decides to follow you home? | Characters: Exo Kkamjong LOL. Kai / you Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: NIL

 

 

 
"Eomma, I'm home!" 
Your mum happened to come out of the toilet when you screamed that.
"So did Mushroom poop?" 
 
Mushroom was your toy poodle. It was named Mushroom because when you first bought it, it ate a poisonous mushroom but nothing happened to it. 
 
Your mum came over to where you were and picked up a dog.
"Mushroom looks fatter," she said, "did you feed him anything?"
"Eomma, that's not Mushroom..."
Your mum looked at you and said, "not Mushroom?"
You picked your dog up and rested him on your lap, "that dog followed us home because Mushroom was playing with it in the park. The owner was nowhere insight so I came home first. Little did I expect it to follow me."
 
Your mum then nagged at you for more than half an hour. She finally ended with a sigh and said, "we'll just wait for some missing dog notice then."
 
 
 
 
You were about to leave for school the next day when that random dog kept following you around. It even stuck by you as you wore your shoes! 
 
"What~ do~ you~ want~" you said as you poked the dog's forehead. It barked at you and wagged its tail merrily. 
You were already running late, so you just left the house. When you looked back, the dog was following you!
You sighed and said, "since I don't have much lessons today, I suppose I can put you in my bag..."
 
Right outside of the school, you took out all your books and placed the dog inside your bag. You carried all your books on hand and went in. 
 
 
 
Well, the disguise didn't came out as expected. 
 
During the first lesson, the dog suddenly barked a few times. At that time, nobody figured that it was you yet.
 
At the start of the second lesson, the dog sneezed once and everyone sort of suspected you already. 
At the end of that lesson, you checked your bag and it wasn't inside. 
 
You skipped the third and fourth lesson to comb the whole school for that pooch. 
 
When you finally found it, the fifth lesson was starting already. You quickly went back to class but your teacher wasn't happy about you skipping lessons.
 
Though nobody found out, you got sent to detention for skipping classes. And your day in school only ended at 5pm.
 
 
 
You hugged the dog in your arms as you made your way back home. 
You looked at it and said, "why must you bring so much misery to my life?"
Because you weren't looking in front, you tripped on a crack on the floor and fell. 
You threw the dog in front by accident as you fell on your face. 
 
"WHAT IS THIS?! ARGH!" 
 
You looked up and saw the dog sniffing some pillar. It then peed there to mark it's territory. 
You quickly stood up and dusted yourself. You touched your face and found out your cheek skin was peeling slightly. You sighed and went over to the dog. 
 
On the pillar, you saw a paper stuck to it. Finally! The missing dog poster! You tore it off and grabbed the dog. 
"You are causing me nothing but trouble! I'll send you home now and we'll never meet again!"
 
You quickly ran to a convenience store and bought a box of plasters. After sticking one on your face, you called Mrs Kim.
"Is this Mrs Kim?"
"Yes, I am!"
"I found your dog. It has been following me since yesterday."
"Really?! That's great! But I'm currently baby sitting my niece, I can't go over and collect it now."
"I'm outside, do you want me to send it over to where you are now?"
"No thanks, my niece is allergic. Why not you send it to my home? My son is at home. It is his dog originally anyways."
"Alright! Tell me the address."
Mrs Kim told you the address as you copied it at the back of the paper. When you were done, you wasted no time, you dashed over to her house. 
 
 
 
You pressed the doorbell once and waited. But there was no response. 
You pressed it once more but no one came. You then heard someone shout, "give me 2 minutes!"
"Okay," you shouted. 
 
Two minutes later, the door opened. Standing right in front of you was Kai of exo k. You gasped at the sight of him. You also subconsciously covered the part of your face with the plaster. You looking like that really wasn't the right time to see a kpop star.
He had a towel over his head and his eyes were closed slightly. 
"Sorry, I was bathing," he said, "my mum told me someone would be coming over to return Jjanggu. Will that be you?"
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg