♥ Kkamjong

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: What's there to say? Just another special one shot for my dear readers :) | Characters: One. LOL JUST KIDDING. Get the joke? One? exo: 'we are ONE!' No? Never mind LOL / OT12 Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: Gosh that joke was lame lol

 

 

 
Baekhyun dashed over to the switches and dimmed down the lights.
Kai walked out from the kitchen and sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn beside Kris, and placed the bowl of popcorn on Kris' lap.
Baekhyun then quickly ran over to the seat at the corner of the couch beside Kai.
 
Chanyeol came out of the kitchen with two bottles of coke and placed them on the table. He then sat on Kai's lap.
"WAH!" Kai said, shocked that Chanyeol sat on him. 
"Oops! Sorry there kkamjong! It's too dark for me to notice you."
Kai then pushed Chanyeol away. Chanyeol laughed and went to Kris' other side. 
 
Suho came downstairs and saw Sehun still painting a drawing, like some little boy.
"Sehun, stop painting." Suho said.
"Why?"
"Cause we're about to watch a movie?"
"Oh right. But I'm painting this for you."
"You can do it later. Go clean up."
"Alright~" Sehun said and picked up his paintbrushes and palette and left to wash them. 
Suho pushed the bottles of paint on the table to one side and sat down on the floor in front of Kris. 
 
Luhan came out from his room and shouted, "kkamjong! Where are you?"
"I'm here!"
Chanyeol laughed and said, "you can't see him because he's too dark right?" 
Everyone laughed a bit and Kai just ignored them.
"It's okay Kai," Luhan said, "I can see you. Where's my Donald Duck hyung?"
"Hyung, lol. It's in my room," Kai said, he then shouted, "Kyungsoo hyung, you're still upstairs right?"
"Yea!"
"Help me get Donald Duck in my room please!"
"Sure!"
Luhan then sat down beside Chanyeol.
 
Xiumin then sat down at the corner of the couch beside Luhan and wanted to rest his legs on the table, but the bottles of paint were blocking him, so he pushed them back to the centre. 
Lay came and wanted to sit on the couch, but he realised there wasn't any space left. 
"Oh. I'll sit on the floor then."
"There's space there! On Kris' other side." Chanyeol said and pointed at Kai. 
"Chanyeol hyung..." Kai said.
"Oh right, I keep forgetting there's someone there," Chanyeol chuckled. 
"Lay, you can sit here." Luhan said and pointed at the space in front of him. 
Lay then sat in front of Luhan, leaving a space between him and Suho. 
 
Sehun then ran out of the kitchen happily and said, "Chanyeol hyung, I want to sit in front of you later!"
"Hahaha, alright. We'll leave the space for you," Suho said, "keep your paint first."
Sehun then took two bottles and ran upstairs, but there was still some on the table.
Chen came downstairs shortly after and threw something at Kai suddenly.
"Ouch. Jongdae hyung, what are you doing?"
"It's your shirt. I don't know how did it got in to my room." 
"I see." Kai then rested his shirt on his lap.
Chanyeol laughed and said, "I thought you didn't know there was someone there." 
"Chanyeol..." Kris said and looked at him.
"Sorry."
 
Xiumin waved his arm and lowered his legs and and told Chen to go over to sit in front of him. As Chen went over, Tao came downstairs and looked around.
"Hyungs, and Kai, have you seen Sehun's paint?"
"It's here," Xiumin said and pointed at the bottles.
"Oh, thanks," Tao said and went over. There was still a number of them left, but Tao didn't wanted to waste time, so he tried to hold all using two hands. 
 
Sehun happened to came down and saw Tao struggling to hold them all. He quickly went over to help him.
"Here, give me some." 
"Alright, take the blue one and the yellow one."
"I can take one more." Sehun said and reached over, trying to take away one bottle from Tao.
"No no, it's okay."
"But it's mine, let me take it."
Tao refused to bully Sehun and tried to avoid him, but because Sehun kept reaching over and accidentally poked Tao's eye.
"Ouch!" Tao yelled, at the same time accidentally dropping the bottle of green and purple paint he held in his right hand and squeezed the one on his left hand. 
 
Tao used his right hand to rub his eye as Sehun apologised. Everyone turned their attention to Tao and Suho asked, "are you alright?"
"Yea..." Tao said.
"He is but I'm not..." Chanyeol said.
Everyone then looked at Chanyeol and burst out laughing. 
Apparently Tao accidentally squeezed the bottle of black paint, causing black paint to squirt out, and onto Chanyeol.
 
Kai burst out laughing and said, "who's black now, hyung?!"
Everyone, including Chanyeol, couldn't help but to laugh along.
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg