★ Fishing For Luhan

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot: NIL | Characters: Exo Luhan / exo / the reader Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: 3/7 of the R:C one shot challenge mentioned in earlier chapters.Author's Note: This fic... I'm not serious about it. It's just for laughs. And there's some polls below, do take it! (polls closed)

 


 

Being a big fan of Luhan, I want to talk to him so badly! I've been to numerous fan sign, but he still hasn't noticed me! I followed him from China to Korea to China to Korea (to Singapore, to Malaysia, to Philippines, to London, to L.A.) BUT HE STILL HASN'T NOTICED ME. 


Luhan. I've been his fan since a long time ago, even when he was still studying. I wanted to confess to him one day but his friends told me he already left the country! I was devastated! 

I even joined sm as a trainee staff just to get closer to him! But still, he hasn't noticed me and MAKES ME WANT TO JUST KIDNAP HIM HOME :<

So once, I tried to attack him while he was at the sm building. How? I tried to fish for him.

Learning from my father, who fish as a hobby, I tried to fish Luhan from exo. I am after all, my dad's daughter, so of course I inherited some skills. And of course I didn't use the line and rod. So what did I use?



There I was, in the sm building. Exo went there to meet their new manager that day. Apparently they're so young and childish that the amount of manager they currently have isn't enough. I then started executing my plan.

So first, I tied a string on the taro bubble tea I just bought. And I taped the straw on top. Then I garnished it with a little label on top which writes "For Luhan".

Secondly, I left it outside the room where exo was. I then hid somewhere.

"_____, what are you doing?" Another staff asked me.
"I'm fishing for Luhan," I replied.
"Fishing for Luhan...?"
"You won't understand."
"Okay..."
She then walked away, but I'm sure she was still judging me.

Thankfully I got their schedule right. Exo came out shortly after. I started to get more excited.

Sehun walked first, with Xiumin. That boy seems to have some bubble tea radar or something. He spotted the bubble tea and told Xiumin about it.
"Luhan! There's something for you there." Xiumin said and pointed at the bubble tea.

Luhan then went closer to my bubble tea, making me extremely happy.

"Wait! Luhan!" Kris suddenly pulled Luhan back, "are you really going to drink that?! It's so suspicious!"

Luhan turned to him and laughed.
"Of course not! I'm going to throw it away! Who leaves a cup of drink in the middle of the lane? What if someone kicks it?"

I almost died on the spot when I heard Luhan wanted to throw my drink away.

When Luhan grabbed the bubble tea, I pulled the string with all my might. That was when things started to go wrong.

Because water condensed on the container of the taro bubble tea, it slipped out of Luhan's hand, causing him to freak out. The other members were shocked too.

The taro bubble tea then rolled in my direction. Every single exo member then turned to me. I was so embarrassed that I just ran away.



So this was what happened when I wanted to fish for Luhan. Sighs. I failed. Well, at least he noticed me right? 

Now I know, taro bubble tea is not a good fishing tool. I'll not use it to fish for Luhan ever again.

 

End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg