★ What's Wrong With Kris?

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune | Plot: You are classmates with Chanyeol and Kris. Not really very close to them, but good friends with Chanyeol as he's your partner in class. Chanyeol and Kris happens to be best friends, so of course you'll talk to Kris too. One day, Kris started giving Chanyeol attitude and even pulled some pranks on him. What could possibly be wrong with Kris? | Characters: Exo Kris as Kris / Exo Chanyeol as Chanyeol / you  Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL Word Count: 1699 words | Author's Note:Love Kris? Here's my other Kris fic! ^^ [Angel No More]

 
 

 

Just the day before...
The school bell rang and most students did their routine of running out of their classrooms at the every end of the day. The few that didn't includes those like Chanyeol, who had to stay back because he didn't do his homework.
 
Kris ruffled Chanyeol's hair and said, "hahaha, I won't be waiting for you. Goodbye~"
"Aww, Kris, please wait for me~" Chanyeol said .
"Nah. I'm too tired. See you tomorrow." Kris said and walked out of class.
"Kris!!!" Chanyeol shouted.
Kris looked in the class and waved merrily at Chanyeol. 
 
You happened to be leaving too, so you walked with Kris downstairs.
"You're not waiting for Chanyeol?" You asked.
"Nope. I'm too lazy," Kris said.
"Hahaha, I see. Chanyeol is cute isn't he?" You said.
"Cute? He sounds so deep." Kris said.
"But his face is cute. I don't mind looking at his face for the whole day, since he's so cute. I bet if I were to be unhappy, that happy virus will perk me up immediately with his grin," you said and smiled to yourself.
"... Crazy. Okay, I'll be walking there, bye." Kris said and walked off. 
 
 
* * *
 
 
You sat down and stared into space, wondering what today's lessons were. You were thinking about physical education when Chanyeol dumped his bag angrily on his table beside yours.
 
You looked at him and he gave you a childish pout. 
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Kris is ignoring me! I came in class happily and asked him nicely whether he wants to eat with me today after a school but he completely ignored me! And when I kept on asking him, he glared at me and gave me his foul face before going back to using his phone!" Chanyeol complained.
"Isn't Kris always giving people that face? Hahaha! Cheer up, he's probably in a bad mood." You comforted him.
"I hope so..." Chanyeol said and sat down.
You patted him and looked at Kris, who was already in class when you came.
"What's wrong with Kris?"
 
* * *
 
After the first lesson, it was PE lesson. You picked up your bag from the ground and took out your attire. Chanyeol did the same too. You stood up and waited for him, knowing that he was unhappy.
Chanyeol stood up and his chair followed along. 
"Err..." Chanyeol said and sat down again.
"What are you doing?" You asked.
"I think my is stuck to the chair..." Chanyeol said.
"Are you serious?" You said and placed your PE attire down. You went over to Chanyeol's side. 
He then tried standing up again and his chair was lifted again. You pulled the chair back and Chanyeol moved too. 
"Okay, you're stuck." You concluded.
"No!!! Why?!" Chanyeol said. 
"I don't know... Now what?" You said.
"I think I'll just change here... Help me chase everyone out." Chanyeol said.
"Ah, okay," you said and picked up your clothes before chasing everyone out.
 
"Kris, you need to leave now, Chanyeol needs to change here."
"Oh why?" Kris asked you nicely.
"His is stuck on the chair," you said.
"Oh Chanyeol, you poor thing. Then I shall be taking my leave now." Kris said, "are you leaving too?" 
"Soon," you said.
"Let's go together then." Kris said and walked of out class.
"Bye Chanyeol," you said.
"Bye," Chanyeol said.
 
* * *
 
For PE, your teacher wasn't around, so students were allowed to play any sport they liked. Kris picked up a basketball and looked in your direction. He saw Chanyeol holding on to a soccer ball and talking to you. He tossed the basketball aside and went over to the both of you and said, "let's play soccer."
"But Kris, I thought basketball was your life?" You asked.
"It is, that's why it's not fun playing with those people. Let me try something new." Kris said.
"Oh, okay." Chanyeol said and exchanged glances with you.
 
About half of the class played soccer. Since there were so many people, you got tired and went out of the field to get a drink. While you walking back to the field, you saw Kris did a really hard kick to the soccer ball, despite the fact that Chanyeol was right in front of him!
"OOOF!" Chanyeol shouted as the ball hit his stomach.
"Chanyeol!" Kris shouted and went over to him. Others gathered around Chanyeol too, to take a look at him, and that includes you.
"I'm fine..." Chanyeol said as he picked himself up.
"I'm sorry! Really!" Kris said as he helped Chanyeol.
"I'm okay. I really am," Chanyeol said.
"Are you sure?" Kris asked.
"Yea..." Chanyeol said, "you guys carry on, I'll go there and rest."
As Chanyeol walked away, you heard Kris mumbled to himself with a grin, "weakling."
"Is Kris alright...?"
 
Chanyeol took a 10minutes break before joining back the team. 
 
* * *
 
After their game, Chanyeol and you sat on one of the canteen benches as others slowly made their way from the field. 
Kris brought a bottle of isotonic drink and drank a bit.
 
Kris went over to Chanyeol and you.
"May I drink from your bottle?" You asked Chanyeol, "I forgot to bring mine down."
"Sure," Chanyeol said, passing you his bottle while still slightly panting. 
You accidentally finished it and looked at Chanyeol guiltily.
"It's okay." Chanyeol said and smiled.
"I'll go refill it," you volunteered.
"I'll help you do it." Kris said.
Kris then took Chanyeol's bottle and walked away . 
 
From the previous incidents, you were sort of able to predict that Kris was about to do something to Chanyeol, so you followed along. Kris opened Chanyeol's bottle and poured in his isotonic drink.
"Kris, what are you doing?" You asked as you appeared beside him.
"I'm giving Chanyeol some of my isotonic drink." Kris said.
"Oh," you said.
"Seems harmless enough."
 
Kris and you went back to where Chanyeol was. Kris passed the bottle to Chanyeol and started talking to you immediately. You were talking to Kris, so you didn't noticed what was Chanyeol doing.
Apparently, Chanyeol opened his bottle, and poured "water" on himself.
"Ack! What is this!" Chanyeol shouted.
Kris and you then turned around to look at Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol! That's isotonic drink!" You said.
"What?!" Chanyeol said.
"Dang! I forgot you have a habit of pouring water on yourself after working out! I'm sorry!" Kris said.
"Kris!" You said and smacked him.
"I'm sorry!" Kris said.
"It's okay... I'm going to take a shower anyway." Chanyeol said.
"I'll go and help you buy a new pair of school pants," you told Chanyeol.
"Thanks..." Chanyeol said and walked off. 
You glared at Kris and walked away.
 
* * *
 
After purchasing a pair of school pants for Chanyeol, you passed it to Chanyeol who was standing outside the boys' toilet.
"Thanks. I'll go shower now." Chanyeol said.
"Alright. I need to go shower too. Bye," you said.
 
As you were walking away, Kris walked past you. 
"Suspicious figure!"
You followed behind Kris.
Kris entered the boys' toilet, so you waited outside.
 
There wasn't anyone inside the boys' toilet, so Kris quickly did his job.
Kris took Chanyeol's clothes which was hanging over the cubicle door.
"Hey! My clothes!" Chanyeol shouted.
Kris then made a run for it.
 
When Kris opened the toilet door, you pushed him back into the toilet.
"Ah!" Kris said, stunned that you were there.
"Why are bullying Chanyeol?!" You shouted at Kris as you snatched Chanyeol's uniform.
"I wasn't!" Kris said.
"Kris?!" Chanyeol shouted. 
"Chanyeol! Kris had been bullying you! I was the second person to reach our class today and Kris was the first!" You exposed Kris.
"Hey! Shut up!" Kris said as he tried to cover your mouth.
"And just now during PE, I heard him calling you a weakling after you got attacked by him!" You continued.
"Serious?!" Chanyeol shouted.
"And I'm sure he purposely refilled your bottle with isotonic drink instead of plain water. Now you also caught him stealing your clothes!" You added.
"Can you please just stop it?!" Kris shouted at you and threatened to hit you.
"Ahh!" You shouted and ran into one of the cubicles.
 
Chanyeol came out of his cubicle with a towel wrapped around him and said to Kris, "Kris! Why are you doing all these?!" 
"Go away!" Kris said.
"Give me my clothes and tell me why!" Chanyeol said in a cute voice.
"I won't give in to your ageyo! I'm not her!" Kris said he pushed the door of the cubicle you were hiding in open. The door was locked so he couldn't open it.
"Give it to me!" Chanyeol whined.
"I don't have it!" Kris shouted.
 
You then dashed out of the cubicle and squeezed Chanyeol's clothes to him.
"Here you go! I won't let Kris bully you. Kris is just jealous of your cuteness." You said.
"Yayyyy. My ageyo worked even though my voice is so deep." Chanyeol said. 
"Argh! Why is she forever saying you're cute?!" Kris said and kicked the cubicle door hard. 
 
Chanyeol and you exchanged glances and then looked at Kris.
"Kris, are you jealous?" you asked, "you're cute too... Okay?" 
"Yes, he IS jealous, but the question is WHY is he jealous?" Chanyeol smirked.
"Chanyeol..." Kris warned.
"Omo, could it be? Is Kris jealous because..." Chanyeol said and turned to you, "HE LIKES YOU?!"
"Chanyeol!" Kris and you shouted in unison.
"Oops! Sorry!" Chanyeol said ands went back into his showering cubicle.
 
You looked at Kris as he tried to not look at you.
"This is awkward... Go away," you said.
"Hey, please, this is the BOYS' toilet." Kris said.
The both of you were annoyed at each other and happened to turned around at the same time. You two looked at each other for less then 3 seconds before turning away.
 
You looked over a bit and saw him blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.
"I guess, I'll be leaving first... Bye!" You said and dashed out of the boys' toilet. 
"Oh gosh... What is this? Does he really like me? Wait... Am I falling for him...?!"
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg