♥ Sehun, My Angel

A Dose of Exo

Author: jocheril | Plot: NIL | Characters: Exo Sehun as Sehun and the reader Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: R:C one shot challenge mentioned in the previous chapter. Author's Note: Hai. This is co-author Cherilllll. This is honestly my first story. So, I hope it satisfies your fangirl cravings. (This is actually written for the author hahahahahahaha, which is my sister, joreune.)

 
 

 

 
I wake up to this familiar place again. 
A room which smells stuffy. 
A room with no colours. 
The only colour I see is red. Red flowers by the side of my bed. 
 
It's not the first time this has happened to me. Every time I faint, I'll wake up here the next day. Honestly speaking, I never remember all these. The doctor told me so. The only reason why I say it's familiar is because I know I've been here a dozen times. The doctor would always tell me the same thing but to me, it's all new. 
 
I've contracted a weird disease. Every time I faint, I'll lose all my memory. It'll always feel like I'm leading a new life again. The doctor says the chances of recovering is low but it is possible. He also added that you'll just recover naturally without any medication needed. That's why I didn't bother making my life better. I'll forget everything anyway. It's like everybody knows me, but I don't know them. They don't even cry anymore. They're used to it. 
 
All of them are very sweet. They've repeated things to me several times without feeling annoyed at me. I try to keep track of things I do in a notebook so that if I do faint, I'll at least get bits of my normal life back. 
 
All this was a routine. Until one day, I met him. He was like the angel of my life. Bringing me joy, luck and happiness
 
I just woke up from a faint recently. I try hard to remember my classmates, family and colleagues. They all understand my situation so they help me a lot. 
 
"Bye _____! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye! Alright! I won't be late!"
 
My colleague screamed to me as I left for home. I work to pay for my own medical fees. 
 
I walked hastily to the bus stop and waited for my bus. Suddenly, my head started spinning. I knew what was going happen so I just stayed put. I zonked out soon.
 
* * *
 
"Miss! Are you ok?"
"Are you my friend?"
"Erm, DOCTOR!!!!!!"
 
The doctor soon came in, he explained to me about my illness again. I felt my intestines twist together as I received the horrifying news. The cute young man furrowed his brows too. 
 
"How could I have contracted such a disease? Didn't the doctor say the chances of getting it is one out of a thousand? Then why me?" 
 
I still couldn't believe it. The doctor then passed me a notebook and I opened it. There lies a note I wrote to myself. It starts by me introducing myself. I mentioned my full name, and then I talk about having the disease. It all starts to make sense while I embrace that small tinge of familiarity.
 
I then soon realise the innocent young man whom I've long forgotten. Upon realising my gaze, he beamed at me. I smiled back, trying to find at least a little sense of familiarity in him. I sighed as I gave up and asked him. 
 
"Do I know you?"
"Me? No. I saw you fainting at the bus stop and so I brought you here."
"Ahh. That explains. Can you call this number for me? It's my mum's number." 
"Oh, ok. I'm Sehun by the way."
"Thanks. And I'm _____."
 
* * *
 
I started getting familiar with my family and friends all over again. And that Sehun guy too. I realised he's from my school and he comes to my workplace everyday without fail. Unless I'm on my off day. He told me he wanted to protect me in case I faint and he wanted to make me happy before I "start a new life". I agreed to his request because of his silly reason and his cuteness. 
 
After I knew him, I fainted less often. Although I still faint sometimes and forget all about him, he doesn't mind. He spends his time trying to make me happy. 
 
I soon grew attached to him. I can see that he likes me too. But I can't accept him. I don't want to break his heart by forgetting all about him every time I faint. We spent our days together as just normal friends.
  
 * * *
 
After a long 7 months of not fainting, I decided that I may have more or less recovered so I wanted to face up to my feelings for Sehun. We met up at the bus stop we first met and I gathered all my courage and said 
 
"I realised I may have recovered and so I decided to tell you how I feel about you."
"Oh. Ok. Why not let me do it? I'm a guy. It would be less awkward. So here goes.. Do you want to be my gir....... _____!!!"
 
* * *
 
As expected, I fainted. All I could think of at the moment was how I was going to face the heartbroken Sehun. It's true that I don't remember, but he does.
 
I woke up seeing Sehun. I don't know who he was but I just knew his name. I called out for him. He looked at me. His eyes widened all of a sudden. 
 
 "You remember me?!"
 "Err, not exactly. I recognise your face and remembers your face. So are you my friend?"
 "I'm so happy you actually remember me! Maybe not me but at least my name! I'll call for the doctor now. And I'm your boyfriend."
 
I was shocked. My boyfriend?! He is kind of cute and I do remember him but, am I really that capable of getting a boyfriend as cute as him? 
 
The doctor gave me a check and told me the usual. I actually do have impressions of him telling me these stuffs. It's like de javu. He told me that he needed to wait for the report to be able to tell whether I was getting better. I then got discharged and
Went home.
 
* * *
 
I spent a week with Sehun and famiy and stuffs. But more of Sehun. He remembers everything I like to eat, and all my habits. I didn't know him well, but I enjoyed his company. Sehun anticipated my report. I too, was excited. 
 
Then the day came, the doctor told me I am getting better but I'll have to be extra careful as to not stress myself to get better. 
 
Sehun was very happy that I was getting well and promised that if I really do recover fully, he'd do anything I want. Seeing how ecstatic Sehun was, I couldn't help but wish that I get well sooner. 
 
Sehun really is the angel of my life. 
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg