★ That Ring Ring

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Please give way to cyclists. | Characters: Exo D.O. / you Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: NIL

 
 
 

 

 
You giggled and picked up your bag, leaving your house happily to school.
The journey to your school wasn't long, but it wasn't short either. So in the morning when it's cool, you'll walk to school. And when the day ends in the afternoon, you'll take the bus. Usually you'll walk home too though, cause you like to stay in school to study alone till the evening. 
 
You enjoyed walking to school. It's great work out and you like passing by the sm building. You constantly told yourself that you'll be a coordi noona someday and dress hot guys. Of course that's just one of your future plans.
 
One thing you extremely do not like about walking to school is the cyclists. The path is always full of cyclists. Though it's big enough for the bike to pass by your side, sometimes there might be another bike coming from the other direction and you'll have to walk on the wet grass.
 
 
That day you were in an extremely good mood, prolly because you dreamt of your exo bias, Suho. And your sister happened to got you a exo symbol badge the day before. You pinned your new exo symbol badge on your bag, proudly showing off that you're a fan of exo. But some people just have to ruin your mood. 
 
Ring ring
 
You looked to your right and noticed that there was space, but the cyclist rang his/her bell at you, asking you to move one side! How unreasonable! You moved to your right anyways and that person cycled off. It was a man - more of a boy actually - and he didn't even said thanks. 
You just sighed and shrugged it off. Some people are just so indecipherable. 
 
That end of the day, you were extremely bushed and couldn't wait to get home! A bus ride home would take 30 minutes as it'll make a big loop around the neighbourhood, so you decided to walk home under the orange sky. As you walked, you saw many cars and dreamt that you own one too, so you can drive home. Your dream was then interrupted by an annoying "ring ring".
 
You looked to your left this time and realised that there's space! It was probably that same dude! You rolled your eyes and moved to your left. This time, that person waved to you, but he didn't turn back.
"A wave won't change my impression of you," you mumbled to yourself. 
 
 
 
For the following few weeks, the same thing happened (but not daily, just frequently) and one day you decided that you'll to ask the person to stop. It was really annoying you from the peace and quiet you were enjoying. 
 
On the evening on a certain day, you walked slowly, hoping that you'll encounter that annoying person. And you did! But he didn't ring his bell at you. 
"Why don't you ever turn around?"
You looked to your left to see D.O. cycling beside you. 
"D.O.?" 
"I've been noticing the exo badge on your bag for quite some time already. I tried to get your attention by annoying you but you don't seem annoyed. Or do you?"
 
You were so excited that you lost your words!
"I.. I.."
"Don't rush," D.O. said, "I got ample time today." 
"I... I'm so happy to see you!" You then started jumping. 
 
D.O. got off his bike and pushed it as he walked by your side. 
He turned to you and said, "you haven't answered me."
"Oh right... I... I was...not," you lied.
"Really? I failed. Hahaha. So who's your bias?"
You looked at him and he beamed at you. You couldn't help but to beam back and said, "you. You are my bias."
 
D.O. smiled and said, "you look tired, want me to cycle you home, my fan girl?"
"Cycle me back...?!" 
"Yea. I mean, since most youngsters are home already by now, I suppose..."
"You suppose...?"
"I suppose no one will see you hugging me from behind. Hahaha," D.O. said shyly and scratched the back of his neck. 
You looked at him and said, "do you want me to accept?"
"... Why not?" 
 
He quickly got up his bike and said, "get on quick! Least some fangirls see it. Hahaha!" 
You laughed too and quickly got on. Like what he asked for, you back hugged him and let him cycle you home. 
 
Since then, what even is Suho to you? ;)
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg