★ That Teaser

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Sehun is not just a simple boy. What more is he? | Characters: Exo Sehun as Sehun / exo Kris as Kris / you Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: Good luck Sehun! | Author's Note: I rushed it cause I heard Sehun's taking his college entrance exam tomorrow (8 November 2012) LOLOLOL. I'm taking my second last paper tomorrow. (note: he didn't take his exam in the end)

 


 

 
It was the start of the day, and students were all just arriving. There he was, passing by my class again. He's on his way to his class next door. No, wait. He just stopped outside my class' front door. He's looking up my class' timetable now. Oh, look, he's done. Be gone now, shoo. 
...Sehun, why are you coming into my class? 
 
Sehun entered my class and looked around. He's always (almost always) expressionless, even now. Is he trying to act cool? Go back to your class and act cool, we don't need you in your class. 
 
"Hey! Sehun," a guy in my class said as he patted Sehun on his back, "welcome to our class." 
Sehun replied with a smile and patted the guy's back too.
"So, did the teacher allow you to change over to our class?"
"Why do you think I'm here?" 
 
Did Sehun just say that he got transferred over to this class?
 
I can't seem to take my eyes off him. He looks so flawless... He is flawless. His milky white skin, his tiny eyes that arch upwards when he smiles or laughs, his luscious hair, and his tiny mouth that's ever cute. Not to mention, the way he moves to the music.
 
Why didn't I notice all these back then? About a few weeks ago. Why was I such a tough nut to crack? Being the popular me, I obviously thought he was just like any other little boy who likes me for my looks. 
 
 
"I... I like you!" 
I looked up from my book and saw him offering me a stalk of sunflower. He was looking down, afraid to look at me. What was he scared of? Rejection or he's just shy? 
I went back to reading my book, completely ignoring the then stranger standing in front of me. 
 
He was taken aback. He lowered the flower and looked at me. I could see what he was doing with my peripheral vision, but I just didn't want to react to him. He stood there awkwardly for a while, before leaving the sunflower on my table and left.
 
After he was gone, I looked up and at the sunflower. I smiled to myself a bit, feeling happy that at least that boy knows I like sunflowers over roses. But still, I do not have feelings for him. Rejecting him this way was probably the only way to get that nice boy to move on. 
 
I then noticed that on my paper on the table, he wrote something there.
"Be afraid, be very afraid." 
Afraid? What's wrong with that boy?
 
 
I should have been afraid. I should have been more wary. Not knowing when and how, I fell for him. I swore I'll never let my heart be used for anything else but pumping blood, and here I am using it to like him. 
 
Was it because of his change in attitude towards me? He no longer spoke to me, and he doesn't give that warm smile anymore. He was turning more like Kris.
 
This feeling, it has never happened before. At most was tiny crushes and simple likings that brought me to countless tragic relationships. This feeling I have for him, was way stronger than those I had. I don't know why, but I somehow feel, that something had happened between us before. 
 
Sehun then looked at the students in this class, and smiled to those who was looking at him. His eyes turned to me, and I quickly looked away. From the corner of my view I could see him giving me a smirk. 
 
He then asked which seat is untaken. His friend replied that the seat behind me is. Sehun then laughed with a tinge of evilness, but his friend thought it was just a casual laugh. 
 
Sehun then started walking towards the seat behind mine. As he made his way towards this direction, I couldn't help but to get more and more uptight and self-conscious. Not knowing where to look, I placed my head on the table. I'll lift my head again after he pass by me. But he didn't pass by me. He stopped right beside my table. 
 
Sehun, what are you doing? Go away!
 
"Why isn't there a fan above my table? I'll die of heat there," Sehun asked. 
Yes Sehun, you'll die. Now change your seat.
 
I sat back up and turned to look at him. He wasn't facing me but I knew he caught me staring. "Never mind, I suppose I'll just bring a tiny fan next time," he said with a smile. 
He then finally moved away and sat down behind me. 
 
Many times I tell myself to tell Sehun how I feel. I've always wanted to, but I didn't dare. Even my best friend tells me I should. Though my best friend is a major flirt, he seems to be a relationship expert. His words then echoed in my mind, "Sehun likes you too right? Cause you're the one who rejected him previously, you must make the first step. Once you confess, he'll definitely stop treating you this way."
 
I should confess. Sehun just transferred over. Is this a sign? 
 
I slowly turned behind and looked at him. 
"Sehun?"
He continued using his phone, but replied me with, "hmm?"
"I have something important to say."
"Go on, I'm listening," he said. 
"Can you not use your phone?"
He shook his head. I sighed and decided to just tell him. 
"Sehun, I think I lik"
Just then, Sehun's phone vibrated. 
"Hold on," Sehun said to me and walked away. 
 
Sehun went to the back of the class and spoke to the person on the phone. After a while, the conversation ended and he hung up. He then went to the back door and looked out. Suddenly, a person hugged him on the waist. She was laughing really loudly, probably happy to see Sehun. 
 
I was annoyed, but I just waited. Then I heard Sehun said loudly, "I love you too! Happy? Is this loud enough?" 
 
It then finally struck me. All these while, after his major change, he longer likes me. He wasn't teasing me or playing with my feels. He just moved on. My feelings came too late.
 
I turned back to the front and stared into space. My partner/best friend then finally came. 
"I made a lunchbox for you today," Kris said. 
I just nodded and continued staring at nothing. 
"Are you alright?"
I nodded once again. 
 
I then heard Sehun's voice, "and you were saying?" 
I shook my head and started tearing. 
"Nothing? Alright," Sehun said. 
Kris turned to me and noticed that I was tearing. 
"What's wrong?!"
 
I just turned to Kris and hugged him. I started crying in his embrace, hoping that he'll block off all harms. He could safe me from the external harm, but who is here to save me from the emotions inside?
 
Sehun, I fell for you at the wrong time...
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg