♥ Majestic Knights

A Dose of Exo

 

★ Tao, Majestics and Knights || 1492 words || Note to tell you all to not join gangs.

 

 

Zitao used his forearm and pressed hard across his stomach as he struggled to walk out to the streets. Help. Something he really needed then at that point of time, but, who would be looking around back alleys for people who needs help?

He tripped something and fell on his stomach –arm, actually. He let out a groan and rolled over to his back on the ground. He looked at what he tripped on, to find a pair of legs.

“Help…” Tao breathed the words out.

The person on the ground moaned once, and stretched a bit. He then reached his hands out slightly.

“Don’t go, please.” The stranger uttered, “Kaylee, I’ve never lied to you, I really love you.”

Tao then knew it was impossible to get help from him, since he wasn’t even able to help himself. That man was just like Tao a few hours ago, drinking to drown his sorrows over a gone woman. But at that point of time, what Tao really needed wasn’t alcohol to alleviate his pain, it was treatment.

 

 

Tao shifted himself a bit to be leaning against the wall. The dirt didn’t bother him at all, who would at a time like that?

Tao lifted his arm from his stomach slightly. Blood was still gushing out from his wound on his stomach at an uncontrollable speed. He quickly pushed his arm back down on his wound. Pressure is said to stop blood flow, but it probably wasn’t working because his wound was too big.

“I’m so near to the other side, yet, I’m so far.” He thought.

Tao closed his eyes and thought back about just a few minutes ago when he was leaving his ‘group of friends’.

 

 

“Just remember, you’re a part of Majestics, and so are we. We’ll never leave you in the lurch.”

“Sure. See you guys tomorrow then,” Tao said, rubbing his temples as he stood up from his chair.

“Why not stay around till dawn breaks?” The leader asked as he lit up a cigarette.

“No Kris, I really got to go. My mother will nag.”

Lay laughed, “Problems of a minor.”

“I’m no longer a minor, got that?”

“Sure, sure. Just hope that your mum will get that,” Chen joked and gave Lay a high five.

Kris gave them a glare and they both stopped laughing.

Tao blinked a few times and said, “I’ll be leaving now.”

“Don’t forget,” Xiumin said, throwing him his gang jacket, “The Majestics’ jacket.”

Tao swiftly wore it on and left them. His phone then rang. He checked it and it was a text message from his girl. Saying she has something to show him. What would she like to show him after she broke up with him? And their meeting point, was the back alley.

 

 

Tao then heard some noise from the rubbish bins near him. He flicked his eyes open and turned to his right. He was hoping that it would be some rubbish collector, then maybe he could get some help at last. To his dismay, it was merely a stray cat looking for food.

He cussed to himself and tilted his head backwards, resting it against the wall. He closed his eyes again once more as cold sweat trickled down his face, dropping down to his jacket.

"Is that a person in pain?"

Tao then noticed two men walking towards him.

"Help..." He breathed out again.

The two men then went over to Tao. One of them wanted to help Tao up, but the other stopped him.

"Kai, wait."

"What is it?"

"This guy is a Majestic."

"A Majestic?"

The other guy nodded and Kai stepped back.

"Sehun, let's get going. We need to get to D.O.'s funeral."

The both of them then left, leaving Tao alone in the lurch.

Tao then thought, would his life be saved if he wasn’t wearing this jacket. The baseball jacket with an ‘M’ printed near his heart; to symbolise that Majestics will always be in each and every Majestic’s heart.

 

 

When Tao just reached the back alley, he couldn’t find his girl anywhere. He checked the text she sent him just now, to see that she was on the side of the alley on street 12 which was facing the internet café.

“Drats.” He thought.

Tao’s phone then rang, and the call was from his mother. He didn’t even pick up, he just left it ringing and decided to cut across the alley.

He barely took 10 steps when someone charged at him from in front. Tao dodged sideways and the person went past him. Tao turned back to see that man charging at him once more.

Instead of avoiding it, Tao grabbed that person’s wrists with his both hands. Upon closer inspection, that person was none other than Baekhyun.

“A Knight?” Tao uttered in disbelief.

Tao’s eyes widened in shock. Then the weapon on Baekhyun’s hand reflected some moonlight which caught Tao’s attention. Knowing that it was a knife, Tao then realised what a dangerous situation he was in and quickly gave his opponent a hard push.

Tao’s long legs gave him an advantage; he ran out of Baekhyun’s sight really quick. He hid below some plastic covers and took out his phone to call for help. His hands was trembling so much due to fear that he accidentally dropped his phone. His cover was blown.

Tao could hear Baekhyun’s slow footsteps approaching him. Of course Tao wouldn’t sit there and do nothing. When Tao saw a shadow in front of him through the plastic sheet, Tao flipped the plastic sheet over and at Baekhyun.

To his surprise, Baekhyun was standing right in front of him. Tao took slow cautious steps backwards while wondering how Baekhyun tricked him. He then knocked onto something behind him. He stole a quick glance behind to see a trash can.

When Tao turned back to Baekhyun, Baekhyun lunged at him but only gave him a hard punch instead of a stab. Baekhyun was really strong for a man of his size. Not that Tao was weak or anything, but he fell to the ground because he was too caught up by al the surprises he received.

“Shameless Majestic. Shame on you.” Baekhyun said, and from him tone, you could tell that he was really angry.

Baekhyun then stabbed Tao on the stomach, causing Tao to yell. Baekhyun withdrew his knife and gave him another deep stab on around the same place.

Tao being tough, he was able to survive. But the pain at that point made him unable to speak.

“Curse you all Majestics. Curse you, Huang Zi Tao. We lost D.O. last night because of you. Remember how you stabbed him on his stomach? Thankfully he wasn’t as strong as you to be able to bear another one; he died after the fight. Too bad for you, for being strong and able to live to feel these pain. If you’re able to live past this, let’s meet again soon. And if you don’t, you better apologise to D.O. in hell.”

Baekhyun then gave Tao a kick before walking over to pick up Tao’s phone.

“I’ll be taking this. Good luck.”

All Tao could do was to stare at Baekhyun as he left him lying there in pain.

Slowly, that man’s back view gotten smaller and smaller. And slowly, the sign of the Knights on the back on Baekhyun’s jacket disappeared from Tao’s sight.

 

 

“I can’t die… I just can’t…” Tao thought to himself as he used his little remaining energy to carry himself off from the ground. “There is still someone I need to see…”

Many thoughts filled Tao’s mind as he slowly tried to make his way to the other side of the alley again. He leaned his body against the wall and slowly dragged himself. Mainly thoughts about his girl, but he was worried about dying too.

Tao was still a boy after all, he’ll still be afraid, he’ll still be scared of death.

Finally he saw some lights from the street outside. He picked up speed and left the wall. Then ran a few steps before falling due to weakness.

 

 

“Promise me you’ll never cheat on me again,” Tao heard a familiar voice said.

Tao looked up to see the leader of the Knights. And his girl along with him.

“I promise I won’t, my Suho.”

“Good. Then shall we go now?”

“Wait, didn’t you want to see that guy who I was secretly dating?”

“Turns out he’s a friend of mine. I’ve already gotten another of my friend to speak to him.”

“Really? How did you know him?”

“Let’s just say, he’s one of the reason why we’re off to visit D.O.’s funeral. May we go now?”

 

Tao didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry. Seriously, shame on himself for dating that . Curse him for participating in a gang fight. Joke’s on him, for provoking the Knights.

 

End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg