★ Bathroom Melodies

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune

Characters: Exo Luhan and you

Length: 1010 

Author's Note: TAKE NOTE! Anything in blue is what is written on a blue note, and anything in pink is what is written on a pink note. There'll be some Chinese words later too, but don't fret, it's just lyrics. 

 
 

 

 
"Have you heard exo's angel?" Your friend texted you.
"I heard it! I prefer exo m's version because I'm Chinese. Hahaha," you replied.
"Let me guess, you'll be singing this song tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? I'm already singing it now! Alright, I need to go bathe. Talk to you later!"
"Bye!"
 
* * *
 
 
 
"That was a nice shower. I feel refreshed," you thought to yourself as you walked out of the toilet. 
You stopped at the sink outside your toilet to check yourself in the mirror one more time. As you were about to leave, you noticed something moving outside your window.
 
You turned around to see a blue note tied to a string dangling outside. You went over and took a look. 
 
This isn't the first time I heard you sing in the bathroom, but it's the first time I actually listened to your voice clearly. I like your voice! And I like the song you were singing. Care to sing it again? :D Tug the string twice to tell me that you've read the note.
 
You ran to your room and grabbed a pink notepad, a pen and a stapler and rushed back to the kitchen. You wrote on a pink note and stapled it to the string, and pulled the string twice to tell the person above that you're done.
Thanks for the compliment, but singing for you again is just weird, I hope you can understand :)
 
It's alright :) Same story, pull twice when done. Bye!
 
You pulled the note twice and walked out of the kitchen smiling, happy that someone praised you for your voice. 
 
* * *
 
The next day, you came out of the bathroom to see another note.
 
Do you always bathe at this time? Cause I heard you sing again today :)
 
Once again, you stapled a reply and tugged the string twice.
 
Hahaha, yea. I reach home about this time everyday, so I bathe around this time too. Sorry if I disturbed you :(
 
No! It's not disturbing at all! :D I won't be around to listen to you sing everyday anyway, I'm a busy person :) And I suppose you like exo? Cause you were singing "Angel" yesterday and "What is Love" today.
 
My friend likes them, so I know their songs too. Do you like exo too?
 
Yes, I love exo!
 
Hahaha, I see, another fangirl! I need to do my homework now, talk to you next time! Bye! Don't reply cause I won't see it.
 
* * *
 
A few days passed and there wasn't any more notes from the exo fan above. Soon, weeks passed too, and you gradually forgot that you ever talked to your neighbour above.
 
Another day, you were bathing and singing as usual. That day, you sung "Baby Don't Cry" by exo which wasn't released yet. When you came out of the toilet, you saw a blue note, which then reminded you that you knew the person above!
 
Remember me? I'm back after a month ! I'm not usually home but today I decided to come home. I rushed home to come here and listen to you sing today, I missed your voice! :) The best part was, you were singing an exo song! In case you forgot, pull twice to tell me you're done :3
 
I remember you! I remember that I must pull twice too, even though I forgot about you after a while :/ hahaha. Thanks for being so supportive of me. The last time I sang an exo song was when you were still around, you're so on time to listen to another exo song :D
 
I won't be back again so soon, I'll be leaving Korea soon :( care to sing another song for me?
 
If you want, why not? What should I sing? :)
 
How about "Baby Don't Cry" ? I like that song too :D
 
Without replying, you started singing.
 
Baby don't cry , tonight, you sang .
Then HE joined in .
当黑夜再次亮起来 the both of you sang together. 
 
"Wait , you're a guy?!" You shouted out of the window.
 
Instead of replying, he continued with the song.
Baby don’t cry, tonight
就当做没发生过一样
 
The voice sounded strangely familiar. 
 
你永远都不会化身像泡沫一样
难道你不知道吗
So baby don’t cry, cry
我的爱守护你不放开
 
Could it be...?
 
You dashed out of your house, you decided to pay that neighbour of yours a visit. 
 
You climbed the stairs to the floor above, and standing at his front door, was the person you had been conversing with, Luhan.
 
"Surprise!" Luhan said.
You stood there dumbfounded, it really was Luhan! Exo's Luhan! 
He walked towards you while singing the chorus of "What is Love", when he was a few steps in front of you, he stopped walking and singing.
"You're not going to sing along? Never mind, it's okay. But, may I know more about you? Your voice really attracts me." Luhan said. 
 
You smiled shyly and looked away. You were still holding onto your pink notepad and your pen. You quickly scribbled something and squeezed it to Luhan before running home shyly.
 
Luhan took a look at the pink note and smiled to himself. He walked into the house and stuck that pink note into his notebook. 
"The last pink note I'll get," he said to himself before reading it one last time. 
 
Pabo! Why didn't you tell me earlier! You're making me feel so embarrassed! Thanks for your compliment anyways. It's nice knowing you. Bye.
 
"I should go look for her now. It's really not a very smart thing to do chasing girls using paper." Luhan said to himself once again before leaving his apartment to go look for you. He came back and grabbed his notebook, thinking that he should show you that he had been keeping the notes from you.
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg