★ Here Sits Two

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Experiencing a bad day because your friend chose her boyfriend over you, you decided to head over to your favourite dessert restaurant to get some chow. | Characters: Exo Xiumin as Minseok / you Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: NIL

 


 

 
"Hi Miss! Welcome! Table for how many?"
"One, just me," you said and smiled at the person working at the door of the restaurant.
"Alright, take a seat at the table over there by the window, and wait to be served by the waiter."
 
You walked over to the table between two other tables by the window. The tables at the side of the shop were the small ones and only allowed two people to use it. Apparently, the table you were given were between two couples. The couples reminded you of your friend and it sort of annoyed you.
 
The waiter came to you and offered you the menu. You didn't even take the menu from his hand and said, "I want the dessert buffet package."
"The dessert buffet? But it is only for two people or more."
"Then can I pay for two people?"
"Miss, that wouldn't be very smart right... Why not just order some desserts? It will be more worth it," the man said.
"But I can eat as much as the price for two people! Trust me."
 
A man heard the commotion and came over. He told the waiter, "give us the buffet package."
The waiter and you then turned to him. The waiter was about to say something when that man said, "she's here with me, can't you see? Now go and fetch us the plates. And remember our water. I want to buy a cup of mango smoothie too."
The waiter nodded and walked off. 
That man just took a seat on the chair across of yours and said, "hello."
"Who do you think you are?"
"I'm Minseok, nice to meet you."
You turned away and said, "I'm only letting you stay because I needed someone to get the package."
"It's okay, I was looking for someone too."
 
The waiter returned with the plates, drinks and the bill.
"For the buffet package, you need to pay first before you eat. And for every 5g of food wasted, it will cost $y, is that alright?"
"Sure," you and Minseok said in unison.
"Then it will be $x per person, and a total of $2x."
You were about to take out your wallet when Minseok passed him his credit card.
"Count it on me first, I don't have cash on hand."
"Okay," the waiter said and walked off.
 
You took out your wallet anyways and counted out $x for Minseok.
"I don't owe you anything now."
"Alright."
You then picked up a plate and stood up.
"I'm going to go get some cakes now, are you coming along?"
Minseok shook his head and said, "I'll wait for my credit card first. And I'll help take care of your things too."
"I'll be grateful if you don't steal mine."
"I wouldn't dare, the waiter will stop me."
 
You then walked to the dessert section. While you were gone, Minseok squeezed the money back into your bag and the waiter went to Minseok.
"I've really charged you $2x..."
"It's alright."
"But are you sure you know her..?"
Minseok just replied with a smile.
 
 
 
While eating your fifth or sixth plate of cake, Minseok asked, "how are you able to eat so much? And remain so slim?!"
"Is this a lot? I eat the least among my family members!"
Minseok opened his mouth wide. He looked at your plate, then his plate, then his tummy. He pinched his tummy and looked at your plate again.
"Good genes..."
You laughed and said, "I exercise too."
"But I exercise too..."
You laughed again and stood up. 
"I'm going to go get some ice cream, want some? I don't mind getting some for you."
Minseok shook his head and said, "more food and I might explode."
 
As you were walking to the ice cream area, the waiter that served you previously crashed into you and spilled the three cups of root beer float on you.
You looked at the waiter and said, "you again?!"
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't notice you walking in front..."
"I've been angry at you since just now when you didn't let me eat the buffet alone!"
"... I'm really sorry..."
"Call your boss out. Now!"
"Wh..at?!"
"I said, call your boss out now!"
 
The waiter then slowly turned to your table.
"Minseok... Now what...?"
Minseok laughed and said to you, "well, I'm sorry my waiter spilled something on you. Since the weather is cold now, I'll lend you my coat. You can wear it over and go home. I think the mess shouldn't be hard to clear."
You blinked a few times and said, "you're the boss?"
"Yeap, sorry for not telling. And as a complimentary, you can come here with your friend for a free buffet meal. As many friends as you like."
 
You quickly packed up your things and said, "I'm leaving now."
"Wait, let me go get my coat for you."
"No thanks. I don't need it."
Minseok then laughed and pointed at your shirt. You looked down and saw how the drink made your white shirt slightly translucent.
You turned red in embarrassment and said to Minseok, "quick!"
 
Minseok left the place laughing and came back with his coat.
When he passed it to you, he said, "now that you have my coat, remember to come back."
"What?!"
"I'll be waiting. And my shop is not open on Wednesdays and Thursdays, cause I don't feel like. See you soon!"
 
You smiled a bit and quickly dashed out of the restaurant. As you walked home, you thought about whether you should never go back to the shop, or go back to see the cute boss. And maybe eat some nice desserts.
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg