★ Still Beautiful

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: I'm too lazy to summarise the story hahaha, so just read on!  | Characters: Exo Kris as Wufan / exo Tao as Zitao / exo Luhan as Luhan / you Song Recommendation: Taeyeon's Closer | Special Purpose: Kris' birthday | Author's Note: Important point: I'll be writing the story in 2 people's POV because I don't know which is better. Kris' pov is sweeter while your pov will make you understand the story. Anyways, it's November 6 here, happy birthday Kris! I fell in love with you when I saw this macro of you:

Photobucket

Since it's your birthday, this story is dedicated to you! 
I love you kris! And I hope everyone out there will love you too :)
P.s. Kris is so greasy and cheesy that I love him so much.
 
 

 
 
That silly girl, where is she? Why isn't she here yet?!
"Wufan! Happy birthday in advance," my cousin said to me.
"Oh, thank you. Go and eat something."
"Alright, I'll leave the present over there with the rest."
"Sure sure, anything."
 
The party started 15 minutes ago, where is she? Please don't tell me she's not going to come anymore. I have so much to tell her. I... Maybe I should drop her a text.
 
 
 
Girl, where are you?
 
 
I'm still at home... 
 
 
Why? Are you leaving soon?
 
 
Nope. I can't make up my mind on what to wear. I'm afraid that I'll look too informal.
 
 
It doesn't matter what you wear. Just come already. Why not you wear that white dress I bought for you on your birthday? I have yet to see you in it. 
 
 
Okay...
 
 
 
 
 
"Wufan! I'm here!"
I turned around and I saw her. I didn't really care what she wore, I was just happy to see her. When she came over to me, I immediately pulled her in for a hug. 
"Woah."
"Thanks for being here," I told her.
"It's nothing. Anyways, here's a gift for you!"
She got a gift although I told her I didn't want anything! Dang! If only she didn't get me anything, then I can tell her I want her as my birthday gift.
"Thanks," I said anyways, "you can just place the gift there." 
"Okay."
"Go get some food too, while I go tell my mum that one of my few girl friends just arrived."
 
I walked away from her casually like as if I didn't want her to be with me. I was dying to drag her along with me to meet my mum. I'm sure my mum is curious to know who is the girl who stole my heart. But I didn't. I didn't want her to know how I feel yet. 
 
"Mum," I said to her, "she's here."
"She? As in, ____?" 
"Yes! Do you want to see her?"
"Alright, bring her for me. And Wufan, some people cannot stay for the countdown to your birthday, want to cut the cake earlier?"
"... I'll see whether she can stay for the countdown first."
"Hahaha, my boy is really in love." 
 
I still remember how and when I met her. I was looking for a gift for Zitao in May when I met her. She was working in a clothing store. The clothing store had many customers, and her colleagues were tending to them. She was at the counter packing the clothes into paper bags for the people. One customer was being unreasonable, and her friend was unable to handle the customer. She immediately noticed it and went over to assist her colleague. She was able to handle the situation calmly and even made the customer smile. Not many people were so patient. I then went to look at some clothes for Zitao. Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me. It was her. 
"Hi mister, do you need any help?"
 
 
I quickly went around the crowd and searched for her. Where is she? 
What's that crowd doing, why do they look so shocked? Oh, she's there too. Wait. Where is she going? Don't leave! Wait! 
 
I chased her as she left the apartment. 
"Where are you going?" 
"I'm going home." 
She sounded like as if she's about to cry. 
"But why?" 
I ran to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. 
She shook her head and tried to get back her hand. 
 
Instead, I pulled her over and held her shoulders. 
"What happened? Please tell me."
She didn't even look at me, and showed me her head. She ran her fingers through her hair and showed me a part of her head, which was hairless. Is this what gave the crowd a shock?
 
Girl, are you seriously trying to scare me with this too? I don't care if you have a bald patch.
 
I held her chin and lifted her head. Placing one hand on her back and one behind her head, I bent closer and kissed her forehead.
"You're still beautiful, and I still love you," I said.
 
She immediately dropped all her pretence and cried terribly. I pulled her in and hugged her in my arms. I was like a giant to her. But it's alright, cause only with a size like mine can protect her from all these harms. I don't ever want to let her go. I want to protect her for the rest of my life. Girl, promise me you'll never leave me.
 
 

 
 
Oh crap, what should I wear?! I shouldn't look too formal or informal right? But how am I suppose to know what should I wear? I didn't know why, but I wanted to look the best in front of Wufan.
Just then, his text came.
 
Girl, where are you?
 
 
I'm still at home... 
 
 
Why? Are you leaving soon?
 
 
Nope. I can't make up my mind on what to wear. I'm afraid that I'll look too informal.
 
 
It doesn't matter what you wear. Just come already. Why not you wear that white dress I bought for you on your birthday? I have yet to see you in it.
 
 
Okay...
 
 
I suppose I'll just wear that then.
What about my hair? How should I tie it today? 
 
I was so afraid that he'll see that hairless patch on my head. A few years back, I injured myself, causing my head to have a scar. The doctor told me that that part would never grow hair anymore. So everyday, I either tie it up, or wear a hat to cover that hairless patch. And because I want to look neat during work, I choose to tie it up.
 
Since I'm not about to go for work, I decided to wear a hat.
 
 
 
Omo look at the number of shoes outside of Wufan's apartment! How many people are there inside anyways?! I took off my shoes and went in too. 
 
He was standing near the door so I found him real soon. 
"Wufan! I'm here!"
He turned around and gave me a killer smile. I went closer to him and he suddenly pulled me in for a hug. 
"Woah."
"Thanks for being here," he said. He's so cute, what's there to thank about coming to his birthday party? I'll never miss it.
"It's nothing. Anyways, here's a gift for you!"
"Thanks, you can just place the gift there," he said, but he didn't look too happy. Why? Because I got him a gift though he told me I didn't need to?
"Okay."
"Go get some food too, while I go tell my mum that one of my few girl friends just arrived."
I nodded and he left.
 
I looked around and saw Zitao, the only other person I knew. He was standing with another guy. 
"Hi," Zitao said to me.
"Hello."
"Luhan, this is ____," Zitao introduced me to his friend.
"Hello," he said softly.
"Hi Luhan."
"Hey people! This is Wufan's friend! And it's a girl!" Zitao shouted.
Other people then started to look here to see who am I.
 
I felt my hat slipping so I quickly pushed it back in place.
"Do you feel uncomfortable wearing that hat?" Luhan asked.
"No, I'm alright."
"Wufan has a coat hanger in his room, let me help you put it there." 
Zitao then reached over and grabbed my hat. I tried to dodge but his actions were really fast and I couldn't catch up. 
Before I knew it, everyone around there went silent.
 
Never in my life, had anyone out of my family seen that hairless patch. To make matters worse, I heard someone among the crowd said, "eew, why is there a hairless patch..?"
 
I felt so insecure and exposed like as if I was baring myself to everyone. I grabbed my hat, dumped the gift box on the table and quickly left the apartment. I couldn't tell if I was sad, angry or embarrassed, I just knew that I needed to get myself away from the crowd. 
 
I didn't know how Wufan noticed me, but he chased after me as I walked over to the lift.
"Where are you going," he asked.
"I'm going home." 
I didn't felt like elaborating further.
"But why?" 
He came over and grabbed my wrist, preventing me from going further.
I just shook my head and tried to pull my arm back.
 
He then suddenly pulled me over to him and held my shoulders.
"What happened? Please tell me."
Since he was so curious, fine, I'll let him see it. I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled them aside to show him that hairless patch.
 
There you go, the ugliest moment of me right in your face. Shocking isn't it? I bet you never expect that I'll have this. 
 
Wufan didn't freak out like I expected. He lifted my head and placed one hand behind my head and the other on my back. He came closer and kissed my forehead.
"You're still beautiful, and I still love you," he said gently. 
 
I could no longer hold it in anymore. I cried as he pulled me in for a long and warm hug. I didn't care how ugly I looked anymore, I just wanted to let out all the feelings. Honestly, I didn't know whether I was crying because I was still embarrassed or because I was really touched by his words. 
At that moment, I could no longer deny that I like him. 
 
Wufan, I like you too. 
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg