★ Bubble Tea Fantasy

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Don't you just hate it when people cut your queue when you are lining up for something? Well, after this you might consider letting them cut, cause something good might just happen to you.  | Characters: Exo Sehun as Sehun / exo Kai as Jongin (from chapt. 3) / exo Luhan as Luhan / you  Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: Just wanted to share why is Sehun my bias: I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK TEA. I was Kai biased when I heard there's a member who likes chocolate bubble tea (milk tea), so I changed my bias LOL. Ridiculous; totally absurd, choosing a bias because of our favourite bubble tea.

 


 
 
 
"Woah! The business here sure is good!" 
It was the first time you went to visit your friend at his work place.
"Of course it is! My boss makes the best bubble tea." Jongin wiped his hands clean and finally looked at you, "so after queuing for so long, it's finally your turn. Have you decided on a drink?"
 
You looked at the board one last time to make sure there wasn't anything else you wanted. You smiled at Jongin and said, "I've made up my mind. I want my favourite..." 
"Chocolate bubble tea."
You turned over to your left and saw a tall and fair guy with an emotionless face staring at Jongin.
Jongin gave you an apologetic glance before telling that guy, "sure . And Sehun, stop cutting people's queue."
 
That Sehun guy could tell that Jongin said those cause he was concern about your feelings, so he snickered, "Jongin ah, I know you're concerned about your girlfriend's feelings, but don't forget your friend's really busy."
You didn't like him calling you Jongin's girlfriend, but you didn't want to be rude, so you kept silent.
"Sehun! She's not my girlfriend! My girlfriend is at home..."
"Hmm? Whatever, okay?"
 
You couldn't stand the way he was treating Jongin, so you told Sehun, "quit being so mean to Jongin! He's already letting you abuse the privilege of being his friend by letting you cut everyone's queue, what else do you want?!"
"I want you to mind your own business," Sehun said without hesitation. 
"Why are you so mean?!" You screamed at Sehun.
"Break it up! Don't fight!" Jongin said.
 
Sehun dissed you and said, "fine, if you're really so against it, take this first, I'll just wait for another cup."
"But I don't like chocolate flavoured milk tea!" 
"Oh really? Your problem then." Sehun said and paid for his drink. 
Sehun took his milk tea and poked a straw in.
"Enjoy!" Jongin said.
"Alright," Sehun said and took a quick glance at you before leaving and saying, "bye Jongin."
Sehun didn't even stay to hear Jongin bid farewell to him.
 
"That guy is so mean!" You shouted at Jongin. 
"Hahaha, just ignore him, he's usually not like these to people he's close to. Ice cream bubble tea?"
"Yes, please."
 
You turned back and saw the long queue behind. You felt guilty and apologised to the person behind you.
"Nah, it's okay. I understand. Most customers here knows Sehun."
"What's wrong with him?"
"Nothing. He's just a really busy person." 
"Maybe he's just lying so he don't have to queue?"
"Nope he's not. Personally I've seen his father rush him to buy his drink. He used to queue up, but his father was very annoyed at waiting for him."
You scratched your head, "why was his father waiting for him?"
"I heard things like Sehun being late for his tuition classes and all. He's just a really busy boy."
"I see. Thanks."
 
You turned to the counter again and thought, "so Sehun's those mummy's boy."
 
"Here, your drink."
"Thanks!" You paid for your drink and poked a straw into your drink.
"Next order!" Jongin said.
"Bye Jongin~"

 
 
 
A few days later at the same bubble tea shop, you wanted to get another ice cream milk tea. So those comments about the shop wasn't just rumours, it's true that you'll get hooked on the drinks here. But the previous time you were there to visit Jongin do his morning to noon shift, this time you went with Jongin in the evening near it's closing time.
 
"Thankfully there isn't a lot of people now." Jongin commented.
"Yea. Let's go queue up."
 
When it was reaching your turn, Kai noticed it was his friend's shift now. 
"Hey look, it's Luhan doing his job."
"I don't know who is he."
"He's my friend." Jongin said, he then shouted, "hi Luhan!"
Everyone in front of him turned around and looked at him, judged him even. Luhan waved to show that he heard Jongin.
 
Then, the sound of a man shouting could be heard. 
"It sounds like my boss!" Jongin said and dashed off. 
Luhan turned back and wanted to go to the back and check if everything was alright, but Jongin told him to tend to the customer before you first.
 
After a while, Jongin passed a cup of milk tea with pearl to Luhan. Luhan gave the customer and the customer left.
You looked at Luhan and asked, "is everything fine?"
"I'll go check it out." Luhan then went behind too.
 
You sighed and waited. Jongin then shouted to you, "everything's fine! My boss just slipped."
"Oh okay."
 
Suddenly, some built guy squeezed in front of you and waited.
"Hey!" You said and grabbed the person by his shoulder and spun him around.
The person had a menacing glare and both of his arms were full of weird tattoos. 
"What?!" He shouted at you.
"I... I..." 
 
Just then, someone pulled that scary man away and punched him in the face. 
"Do not bully girls."
He turned around and you noticed it was Sehun.
"You brat!" That man then headlocked Sehun and pulled him away . 
"Sehun!" You shouted and followed along.
 
That man released Sehun when they were a distance away from the shop. 
"You punch me? I punch you back!"
That man then charged towards Sehun. Sehun dodged to his right and kicked the man's . 
"Don't speak if you can't speak in proper sentences." Sehun said and went over. He wanted to help the man but the man got up swiftly and threw his fist at Sehun. Sehun caught his fist and pushed the man back.
"Seriously?" Sehun said and stepped on him, "just quit it, will you?"
That man was built and all, but he wasn't a match for Sehun as he attacks without thinking. 
"Foolish hooligan. Scram!" Sehun shouted at him.
 
Sehun adjusted himself and a bit and turned around. He saw you staring at him.
"Thanks..." You said.
"It's nothing."
 
The both of you went back to the bubble tea shop. Luhan and Jongin were standing at the counter. 
"We were wondering where did you go!" Jongin said to you, "hey, Sehun's here too."
"Yea, hi." Sehun said and automatically went behind you. 
You looked at Sehun and said, "you're not going to cut my queue?"
"I'm not rushing now." Sehun said. 
"Oh. Chocolate bubble tea?"
"Yea..?"
 
You smiled and told Luhan, " two chocolate bubble tea?"
"Two?" Jongin asked.
"Yeap, two. I'd like to try it." 
Sehun suddenly got excited and said, "chocolate bubble tea is really nice! It's cheap and good! You should drink it every time you crave for bubble tea."
"Really?" You looked at Sehun again.
"Yes! It's sweet and chocolately!" Sehun smiled like a little kid, his eyes smiled along with him too. 
Jongin looked at you and said, "what happened?"
"Oh," you looked at Jongin then Sehun and smiled, "it's nothing."
 
Sehun took out his phone and passed it to you, "I know another place which sells really good bubble tea. Maybe when you and I are free, we can go there together?" 
You took his phone and said, "sure. And maybe next time we can go eat other desserts too?"
"What about us? Your friends?" Luhan asked Sehun.
"I'll think about inviting you." Sehun said and laughed. 
 
His laugh and smile was so cute. You suppose Jongin and the others were right, Sehun's a nice boy. You couldn't wait to know him more. 
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg