♥ When Lay Misses Her

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Couples don't meet everyday right? It's not like as both parties are available everyday. So what does Lay, Zhang Yixing do misses his girlfriend? | Characters: Exo Lay / exo Song Recommendation: NIL | Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: Just assume Lay has an apartment in Korea and he stays in it alone




 

 
Exo, the famous rookie group, finally gotten themselves another day off. So how will Lay spend his day in Korea? 
 
The sun rose and brightened up the sky, another morning had just begun. Lay woke up and checked his phone. It was only 7am, what could he do?
 
He got up and went to the toilet to wash up. He uses the brand kodomo, which is a brand for kids, just because his girl likes it. He uses three ply toilet paper, because his girl thinks two ply is too thin.
 
Lay then got changed into some sports attire, and made some toast for himself. His girl likes the toast he makes, just like how Luhan likes his ham and sausage fried rice. After finishing his breakfast, Lay then left for the park.
 
The park was where they first met. She fell down and scraped her knee, Lay carried her to the nearest bench and washed her wound with his water. Being the nice him, he went to get a first aid kit just for her. He then sent her home afterwards. 
 
After jogging just two rounds, Lay found it hard to carry on. He slowly walked around the park and enjoyed the scenery. It then struck him that he forgot to bring his phone with him. But it was fine, he didn't want to be interrupted by anyone anyways. 
 
He then stopped at the playground and went over to the seesaw. A boy was playing it alone, and Lay decided to play with him. Lay bounced gently, least the tiny boy bounce off. The boy giggled and smiled at Lay, seeming to be enjoying the game. Lay smiled too, thinking of the way his girl smiles every time he plays with her. 
 
Then from afar, he noticed some girls taking photos of him. He smiled and waved casually. The girls squealed and beamed at Lay. Lay was happy that his fans weren't that crazy to dash over to him and annoy him but just feeling happy that they saw him. Sometimes, idols really need some time to themselves. Lay looked at all their faces once more. Though beautiful, none of their smiles seemed special enough for Lay. Only his girl is special to him.
 
Lay then went home and took a shower. Just as he came out, Chen gave him a call. 
"Yixing, you're finally picking up! All 11 of us are meeting up for lunch, do you want to join us?"
"Everyone? That's rare," Lay said, "alright, where?"
"The Korean BBQ shop near SM. Anyway, Kris will be paying."
"Kris? Alright, I'll be there soon."
 
 
Lay looked at the signboard before going in. This was the BBQ shop that Lay and his girl used to take supper together after a long day of hard work. This time he was here, he's with the other members of exo. Well, at least now there's more memories to this shop. 
 
Luhan placed a plate in front of Lay as D.O. took some cooked meat for Lay. 
"We're already done with our first round, what took you so long?" D.O. asked causally.
"Nothing," Lay said with a smile, "thanks."
"Yixing, the last time you came here, was it with me?" Luhan asked.
"You? I don't think so," Lay said and pointed at Kai, "I think he was the one who brought you here. I've never been here with anyone but..."
"Ah, we get it, her," Luhan ended.
Lay smiled and grilled some meat himself. 
 
After their meal, Tao whined to Lay, "I want a cute toy like Ace. It would be better if it's cuter!" 
"Eh? Why are you telling me this?"
"Get me one toy too~"
Lay then stoned for a while. The only person that had ever whined to him for a toy was his girl. He then realised how much he's missing her. 
"Yixing?"
"Uhm, I'm sorry, next time, alright?"
"That's what Kris said too. Never mind, I'll ask Baekhyun then."
"Go on."
 
Lay sighed and took out his phone. He dialled his girl's number and waited. His girl didn't pick up, so he reached the voicemail. 
"Hello! You've reached my voicemail, sorry for not picking up! I'll give you a call soon. So leave a message after the beep! Beeeeeeep."
Lay laughed and hung up. Her voice sounded to sweet to him, even if it was just a recording.
 
 
Suddenly it was night time. Xiumin and Kai sent Lay home before heading home themselves. Lay went to open his mailbox before heading upstairs.
 
Lay felt really thirsty after chatting his way home with those two. He threw the letters on the kitchen table and boiled some water. 
 
As he waited for the water to boil, he went over to the window and looked at the stars. Stars have different meanings to everyone. For example, to travellers stars are guides, while to scientists, stars are many mysteries waiting to be solved about the universe out of ours. To others it might just be little lights up in the sky, but to Lay, stars are his friends, except for one.
 
The kettle boiled and he quickly went over to turn the fire off. On his way back to the window, he checked the letters. It was near the end of the month, so most of the letters were bills. He then saw the phone bills. He picked up his, then his girl's and placed them on top of the whole stack, so that he'll remember that the phone bills are the more important ones. 
 
He looked out of the window once more and thought to himself, "hello my little friends, and my girlfriend. I still haven't figured out which star in the sky did you say you'll turn into when you left me on the hospital bed, but I don't intend to. So I'll love all stars equally, and I'll admire the beauty of the night sky as a whole. It's been four months since you left, I miss you terribly. Thankfully I'm still able to hear your voice, by watching the videos of your birthday celebration and by calling you to listen to your voicemail message. Yes, I'm still paying for your phone bills. Sorry I'm still not able to fulfil your last wish for me, I'm still unable to move on to another girl. I'll try alright? I'll be going off to sleep now. Enjoy the night."
 
Lay then drank a hot glass of water before heading to bed. Thankfully they have to resume their exo activities the following day. Lay likes to overwork himself, cause when he doesn't, he'll drown in memories of her.
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg
 
 

Photobucket

I saw exo kris. Click on his symbol!