★ Stuck There

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: NIL | Characters: Exo Chen / Jongdae / exo-m / you  Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: NIL (lol at the amount of NILs, this fic is so discreet)

 

 

 
"Walk faster." You said and sped up.
Your friend who was walking with you sped up too. On a busy streets of a place in China, out of all people, you have to see him.
 
"To meet him even in a place as big as China... Just my luck.
 
Your friend looked back and said, "what, why?"
"Don't ask, just keep walking." You said without stopping.
"But to where? I thought you wanted to try the famous milk tea back there," your friend said and grabbed your wrist.
You involuntarily swing your arm and flung your friend's hand away. She looked at you in shock as you told her, "can you don't ask so much?"
"Sorry..." your friend said and looked down. 
 
You knew she was just being concerned, so you felt really bad.
"I'm sorry too," you said apologetically as you walked towards her. 
She backed up a bit when you reached for her.
"Don't. Please don't. I'll walk on my own. I don't want to offend you anymore," she said and rubbed her arm.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I don't know. But since early this year (2012) you've been so weird and so easily offended or irritated. Maybe the problem doesn't lie with you though, maybe it's just that I'm annoying..." she said, "but I still want to be friends with you, so please, forgive me, I'll obey you."
 
"I don't have time for this, but how can I leave her feeling like this? I never knew she felt this way... And I didn't know I was so easily offended and irritated too, but I knew why she said it started early this year though..."
 
"I'll talk to you later. For now we really have to run," you said and grabbed her.
You were about to make a run for it when that familiar voice called your name.
You shut your eyes and pretended to not hear it.
He called a few more times, and your friend said, "I think someone's calling you."
"I know. Just ignore it," you said.
 
Suddenly, your friend stopped. You turned around to see Jongdae, no, Chen pulling your friend's other arm.
"____..." Chen said as he let go of your friend.
"What?" You turned away.
"I want to talk to you." He went closer to you.
"But I don't want to." You said and pulled your friend and started to walk away.
 
Chen ran ahead and stopped you from the front.
"No, I'm serious. I want to talk to you." He said and grabbed your shoulders.
Releasing your friend and using both arms, you pushed Chen's hands off your shoulders.
"What else can we talk about? You just disappeared from my life. You didn't even tell me why. You didn't even broke up with me properly! And the next minute before I knew it, my boyfriend was a trainee in SM. The worst part is I have to hear it from someone else."
 
You glared at him while he looked at you as if he just found his long lost puppy or something. 
 
Some parts of you still liked him inside, but even you know that it's impossible for the both of you now, since he's a star now. Not to mention, a star under SM.
 
"Don't be like this, please hear me out"
"I don't want to!" You said and quickly walked away. 
He caught up with you at ease and hugged you from your back.
"Stop doing this Jongdae! I can't..." you said and started sobbing uncontrollably.
"All my time spent on forgetting him just went down into the drain like this . And all it took was one hug..."
 
"I know it's my fault for not telling you," he said, "I'm really sorry..."
"What's the point of apologising? I've already felt the pain. It's not like as if listening to you will undo it all!"
"But don't you want to know why?" He said and squeezed you tighter.
"... I don't." You said and took a deep breath and looked up at your friend. At the same time, you noticed people around there were looking at you all.
 
Your friend then said, "don't be so stubborn. Listen to him."
"Give me reason to." 
"You don't usually cry," your friend said.
Chen then cut in by saying, "and you're crying now, it means you still like me."
 
"Bastard," you said and burst into tears again, "release me before your fans come and kill me!"
"I won't. I won't let them touch you too. You know why I didn't break up with you? I believe we still can be together even though I'm not the normal me anymore." Chen said and turned you to face him.
You looked down and tried to hold back your tears.
Chen reached his hand out and used his thumb to wipe off the tear on your cheek, "I remember you found boys doing this really sweet."
"Shut up..." You said, "and let go of me, everyone's looking."
 
"I don't care. I just want to talk to you. I really missed you." Chen hugged you .
"You chose to leave, it's not my fault."
"Did you missed me? Did you know I couldn't sleep every night cause I kept thinking about you?" Chen asked, he was really concerned about you.
"... I've been sleeping well. May I go now?" You said and you took a deep breath to keep those mucus in.
 
Chen released you kissed you on the forehead. After that, he said in a gentle tone to you, "if you want to leave, fine. But I just want you to know that the fact about not being able to date in SM is just a lie. I tried contacting you, but you changed your number. You even abandoned your social networking sites accounts. Let me give you time to consider."
You looked at Chen as went around to the crowd to ask if anyone of them had any paper or pen. 
 
Then you saw Tao walking towards Chen. Tao grabbed Chen and said something to him in Chinese . Chen brushed Tao off and continued looking for someone with a piece of paper and pen. Tao then finally went away and came back with Kris.
Kris gave Chen a piece of paper and a pen. Chen quickly went over to you.
 
He wrote as he spoke slowly, "here's the address to SM ent. Please do come and look for me, when I'm back in Korea. And here's my new number."
"Chen, what is this for?" You asked.
"In case you decided to come back to me. And I really hope you will. Cause I'm stuck in the memories of just the two of us, and there's no way out. No way out as of now. I hope you'll..." Chen said.
"Chen Chen! We really have to go now!" Kris said loudly.
Reluctantly, Chen passed the paper to you and back off. 
"... Do take care of yourself," Chen said, "I'll miss you. Bye..."
 
Chen then dissolved among the crowd with Kris and Tao. 
You looked at the paper, and as you were looking, your friend walked to your side and asked, "is he the reason why?"
You jumped and said, "reason why what?"
"The reason why you've been weird since early this year. Exo debuted early this year right?" She said.
You slightly nodded and kept that piece of paper.
"I guess, like Chen, you're stuck there," your friend said.
"Shhhh. Don't say things you don't know," you snapped.
"I know, I can tell. Hahaha. Why not when we go back to Korea, first thing we do is go to SM?"
"Why...?" You asked and eyed her.
"I don't know? Maybe to look for your Chen?" She teased.
 
You blushed and yelled her name. She let out a scream before running away and you chased after her. As you did so, you thought, "Chen... No, Jongdae, I think I will go find you. But not so soon."
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg