★ Hello! Your Oppa is Calling!

A Dose of Exo

Plot: A tv station is celebrating their 20th year anniversary recently and so they started a show called "Hello ! Your oppa is calling!" which features different stars every week until they ran out of male artists to invite. Fans will send a letter of their phone number and 5 lucky fans will get selected each week to be called live on the show!

 
You are a crazy Super Junior fan and you died the moment you saw the announcement on the website that suju will be on the following week! You've always felt that you'll eventually get married to one of the members and this is the perfect chance for them to know you. You immediately sent in 10 letters of your phone number and 5 letters of your mother's phone number. But sadly , you didn't get picked...
 
A week later, you were at home crying your heart out while counting the number of days that suju ignored your letters. Suddenly, you received a call...
 

Characters: Exo Baekhyun, You and EXO

 

Author: plot by jocheril, written by joreune

 

Word Count: 1121 words

 


 

"Let's welcome the rookie group exo onto the stage!" The emcee yelled as fans who were present on set cheered their lungs dry and waved fan boards frantically. 
 
Exo went onstage and politely introduced themselves with a bow while still keeping the high spirit. 
They wasted no time and got Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun to choose five letters out of the sea of letters. 
 
Suho dialled the fan that Kai and Xiumin picked while Kris dialled Lay's and Chanyeol's. Kris was supposed to dial the one that Baekhyun picked too, but Baekhyun requested that he'd like to call her himself. 
The leaders then smiled and agreed to Baekhyun's cute and sincere request. 
 
 
* * *
 
A certain exotic sent in only one letter, and was really hoping that hers will be picked. Eventually, Baekhyun did chose hers! But because her hand writing was so horrible, they dialled the wrong number...
 
* * *
 
You walked around your living room as you tried to prevent tears from falling out. Your dad stopped you and asked, "I forgot to ask you, did your Super Junior called you last week?" 
"DAD!!!!!!" You screamed in your dad's face as you burst into tears and ran into your room. 
 
"Honey, is everything alright," your mom asked as she knocked on your room's door. 
"NO! IT HAS BEEN A WEEK SINCE I WAS IGNORED BY MY HUSBANDS," you yelled.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't disturb you anymore, but please, try to take things easier," your mom said before leaving.
 
You kept weeping as you buried your face in your pillow and covered yourself with your blanket. 
Suddenly, your phone rang. You took a look at your phone and saw that it was just your neighbour who has a crush on you. You ignored it and went back to crying. 
 
He called a few more times, but you still didn't felt like answering him. You decided that if he ever called again, you'll scold him for being annoying. 
 
Just then, your phone rang again. You picked it up furiously and shouted, "what do you want?! I'm highly annoyed now! Please stop calling!" 
You waited for a response but there wasn't any. Then you heard someone through the phone saying, "errrrr, hi, I'm Byun Baek Hyun of EXO calling live from 'Hello! Your oppa is calling!'..." 
"SO NOW WHAT? YOU'RE MOCKING ME CAUSE I SCOLDED YOU? OR IS IT BECAUSE I REJECTED YOU?" You screamed, "you know I am terribly upset that I wasn't picked last week on this show and I absoulutely hate EXO because they seemed like as if they were created to replace my SuJu oppa-deul!"
"No wait, I really am Baekhyun!" 
"GOOD. BYE. BAEK. HYUN." You shouted and hung up the phone. 
 
You were highly irritated, and you felt like stabbing your neighbour. But you just went over to your study table and tore up all papers in sight.
 
* * *
 
Baekhyun stood awkwardly onstage and looked at the audience. The emcee went over and said, "that was awkward. Did you press the wrong number? You want to try calling again?" 
"I..." Baekhyun said, feeling extremely embarrassed. 
"Just now that person said she wasn't an exotic, so I presume you dialled wrongly. Let's try again shall we? And not disappoint this lucky chosen fan."
"I'll dial for you," Suho offered. 
"Okay," Baekhyun said and took a step back.
 
Suho punched in the numbers he saw on the letter. When it got through, he stepped one side and let Baekhyun take over. 
 
 
* * *
 
You let go of your teddy and felt it's tummy. It was wet, and because you used it to wipe your tears.
 
You threw your teddy bear off the bed and picked up your phone. You were about to go watch some SuJu music videos to cheer yourself up when your phone rang again.
You got annoyed again and looked at who called. It was an unknown number, so you picked it up, "hi, who are you?" 
"Hi, I'm Byun Baek Hyun of EXO calling live from 'Hello! Your oppa is calling!' Nice to meet you!" The person said.
"YOU AGAIN? STOP ANNOYING ME!" 
"Wait! He really is Baekhyun! And shouldn't you be happy? EXO picked your letter and is calling you, for goodness sake," another person through the phone said.
"Is that your brother? Don't think that his voice got deeper I won't recognise him!"
"Kris hyung! Don't be mean! She might be in a bad mood," the first voice said.
"Yes I am in a bad mood," you said.
"I know! So go on turn on your television and take a look," the second voice said.
"Kris hyung," the first voice shouted.
"Give me a reason!"
"Audience, please cheer and convince this girl that we ARE exo," another person said .
 
Then there was a roar of cheers. But you still refused to believe that they are real, so you hung up. 
 
 
 
* * *
 
Baekhyun looked at the other members, not knowing what to do. Kai picked up his mic and said, "sorry to let you all see such an embarrassing side of exo." 
"... Yea! Thank you exo for coming to our show today! We hope that there'll be another chance for us to meet again! And to all the viewers out there, thanks for watching and goodnight!" The emcee said, ending the show in a rush.
 
As exo was walking offstage, Baekhyun took the letter with "your number" written on it with him. Suho caught him and asked, "what are you doing?" 
"I think she's just in a terrible mood today. I'll call her again someday so she won't feel sad on missing the chance to talk to exo." Baekhyun replied happily. 
"Cute Baekhyun," Suho said and patted Baekhyun.
 
 
* * *
 
You picked up your teddy bear from the ground and thought, "what if he wasn't lying? The person on the phone. What if he is Baekhyun?" 
 
Just then , you received a text from your classmate .
"Wow dimwit , you just screamed at Baekhyun while he was on set. Yes, I recognised your voice immediately. You just embarrassed him, and the whole of exo. I know you don't like them, but seriously, why did you even send in a letter in the first place?" was what your classmate sent you.
"Oh damn," you thought to yourself.
 
From then on, you started noticing EXO more. Slowly, you started liking them, especially Baekhyun, the poor boy you had embarrassed. 
 
One day, while you were walking home, your phone rang. It was from an unknown number. 
"Hello? Anyone there?" The person said.
"Yes, and you are?"
"Hi! I'm Byun Baekhyun! From EXO! Remember me?"
 
End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg