★ His Lost Kid

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Today is your first day of work at the information counter of a shopping mall. Being a big muddle head, you messed up a few announcements regarding certain events. As such, you were sent to the kids corner to accompany the kids that got lost and are waiting for their parents. What will happen when you make a mistake when announcing? | Characters: Exo Suho / exo-k / you  Song Recommendation: NIL Special Purpose: NIL | Author's Note: NIL

 


 

 
"So many lost kids?!" You exclaimed upon entering the kids corner.
"Yea... There are some special guests at the mall today, that's why there's so many people," your colleague said and patted your back.
"Who?" You asked and looked at your colleage.
"Exo-k! They're here to shop and have fun! I heard they were watching a movie just now."
 
You counted the number of kids and sighed. Then you looked at your colleague and said, "and who's that?"
She widened her eyes and screamed in your face, "you don't know who are they?!" 
"Chill girl, you're scaring the kids," you said and went over to the girl who was startled by your colleague.
"Fine. I better get going, someone needs to be there at the information counter." 
"Have fun~"
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Sehun held his shirt down as he looked back to check if Baekhyun was walking behind him in fear that that bacon will lift up his shirt again. Suho suddenly appeared and Sehun attacked him thinking that it was Baekhyun.
 
"Sehun!" Suho said while pushing Sehun away.
"Oh... Sorry."
 
Suho adjusted himself a bit as Kai and Chanyeol returned from the candy shop. They stood there and chatted for a while as they waited for Baekhyun and D.O. to join them too. The members of exo-k were out enjoying themselves today. They didn't even bother hiding their identity and dressed up casually. 
 
Baekhyun and D.O. came out of the candy shop shortly after with their manager and joined the other four. They continued walking around the mall, enjoying their rare break.
 
Baekhyun then went over to Kai and tried to lift his shirt from the back.
"Baekhyun!" Kai said as he quickly turned around to stop him.
"Hahaha. Just playing around~" 
"Baekhyun, stop it." Suho said and pretended to lift Baekhyun's shirt.
"Eh! No!" Baekhyun said while dodging. The group then started laughing at each other. 
 
Since the conversation was on shirts, D.O. was of course not spared.
"What is this Kyungsoo? Looking like a kid and dressed like a kid," Chanyeol said, bringing the attention to D.O..
"Ya! Wearing jeans and some long sleeved white shirt. Hyung, you think you look innocent?" Kai joked.
"Chanyeol hyung! Jongin hyung!" Sehun said, "the both of you forgot his sort of innocent look!" 
All of them started laughing at D.O., and he laughed along too.
 
 
 
 
You were playing with a little girl by teasing her with a doll when your colleague reappeared. 
"Erm, _____ ?" Your colleague said. 
"Huh? I thought you just left about a few minutes ago?" You said and passed the doll to the girl you were playing with.
"Ehehehe, I need to use the toilet..." 
"Hahaha! So now what?"
 
Your colleague went over to you and pulled you away from the kids, "there are other people working here but no one at the information counter. Quickly go take over a while!" 
"But you'll be back soon right?" You said and tried to brush your colleague off.
"I need to..." she whispered, "poop."
"Ah, I get it. Okay okay," you said.
 
You were about to leave when your other colleague called you, "______, help me announce about this boy again. He had been here for a long time already but his parents still hadn't come for him." 
"Oh, sure." You said and observed the boy a bit.
"His name is No Kyungsun! Remember that."
"Sure! Wearing white shirt with long sleeves and a pair of jeans. Ah yes, and a red hat." You said and rushed off to the information counter.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 
 
Suho paused outside the toilet and told the group, "I need the toilet." 
"Okay, I need it too, let's go together." The manager said.
"I need the toilet too," Baekhyun said. 
"Let's go then."
"Wait for me!" Chanyeol said and took off his red cap. He rushed over to D.O. and wore it on him before running to their manager's side.
 
Suho, the manager, Baekhyun and Chanyeol then left for the toilet, leaving Kai, D.O. and Sehun standing around. At least the fans around there didn't bother them too much, they just stood one side and took photos of them.
 
Kai then told Sehun to play a round of rock paper scissors with him. Sehun agreed. Kai lost and demanded that they do it again. Sehun laughed at Kai and agreed. This time round, Sehun lost with his paper and he challenged Kai. This kept going on that they didn't listen to D.O. and anyhow left him a reply.
"Kai and Sehun ah, I want to see something in that shop. I'll go over for a while." D.O. said.
"Ahhh, what? Ohh okay okay." Kai said.
"Kay kay kay kay kay kay kay kay kay kay." Sehun said.
D.O. then trailed off.
 
Suho came out of the toilet with the manager as they chatted. Sehun and Kai's battle of rock paper scissors had gotten so agitated that they were even adding in huge body movements. Their manager was sort of entertained and stood by them to observe the match.
"Die Kai!" Sehun screamed, but he still lost.
"Ha! One more round and you'll have to dance MAMA there!" Kai said.
"Let's add five more rounds," Sehun said.
 
Suho looked around and noticed that D.O. wasn't here. 
"Kai and Sehun , where's D.O.?" Suho asked.
"Eeeeeyah!" Kai screamed as he threw his hand forward. 
"Manager..." Suho said.
"Ha! Kai lost! One more round!" Their manager said.
 
Suho sighed and gave up. Suddenly, he heard the announcement.
"..."
He then thought to himself, "that boy... What is he up to now?" 
 
The breakfast set then came out from the toilet. Suho went over to them and said, "Chanyeol and Baekhyun, I'm off to go find D.O., I'll be back soon okay?"
"Oh, okay." They replied in unison.
 
Suho then left for the kids corner.
 
Not long after Suho left, D.O. returned from the shop with a paper bag in his hands.
"What did you buy?" Baekhyun asked when he saw him.
"A sandwich. Guess what's inside?" D.O. asked happily.
"Bacon?" Chanyeol said, appearing suddenly and grabbed his cap back.
"You're right!" D.O. said and showed them his sandwich.
"Why bacon..." Baekhyun asked, feeling affected knowing that his nickname by fans was bacon.
"Hahaha. So where's Suho?" D.O. asked, "he should take a bite. This tastes better than the one he made for me this morning."
"Kyungsoo, didn't he just went to look for you?" Chanyeol asked.
 
 
* * *
 
 
You quickly took a seat at the information counter and recalled, "something Kyung something... Jo, no wait, No... DO! Do Kyung S... Kyungsun. Kyungsun sounds like it."
 
You pressed the button on the microphone and announced, "good day shoppers. May the parent or guardian of Do Kyung... crap, what was it again? Soo...? Do Kyungsoo report to the kids corner? Kyungsoo is... I forgot to check how old is he... wearing a white long sleeve shirt, a pair of jeans, and... a red... cap. I repeat, may the parent or guardian of Do Kyung Soo report to the kids corner? Kyungsoo wears a white long sleeve shirt and jeans and a red cap. We hope to see his parent or guardian soon. Thank you and enjoy your day at xxx mall."
After that announcement, you slapped your forehead and mumbled to yourself, "O.T.L."
 
 
 
 
 
You sighed when you were around three metres away from the kids corner, disappointed that you forgot and messed things up again. You shook your head and tried to forget about it but when you saw the kid and your colleague, that feeling just came back and you quickly stepped out of the kids corner again.
 
"Sigh... Why?"
 
"Excuse me?"
 
You lifted up your head and looked at that man who was fairly tall. 
"Uhm, how may I help you?"
"I'm here for Do Kyungsoo." 
"About that... I made a mistake, that boy's name is not Kyungsoo." You said and forced out a smile.
"But he's missing." 
"I'll go in and check if there's anyone by the name of Do Kyungsoo."
 
You walked into the kids corner and your colleague elbowed you. You rubbed your arm and looked at her.
"You made a mistake! Actually more than one!"
"I know... I feel terrible," you said.
"I'll go and make the announcement again." 
"Wait, by any chance, is there really a boy here called Do Kyungsoo?" 
"There's only one boy here and his name is No Kyungsun."
"Serious?"
"Take a look around."
You scanned the room as your friend left. 
She's right.
 
You walked out to that man again and told him, "sorry, there isn't any Do Kyungsoo..." 
"What? Really? Then, has he been here? You know D.O. right ? D.O. of exo-k?" 
"Sorry, I don't know." You apologised.
"What? Let me show you a photo." He said and took out his phone.
 
He showed you a photo of six boys, or man, and pointed at the one with big bulgy eyes.
"This one."
"Uhm Sir, this is the kids corner. Even if I've seen him, I won't bring him here." 
"Really?"
"Yes...?" 
"Oh..." he said dejectedly and turned away. He then mumbled something to himself and hit his own head.
 
You laughed at him and when he turned around you tried to control your laughter. He laughed at himself a bit before you burst into laughter.
"I'm sorry!" You said as you laughed.
"It's okay... I think."
"But you really cheered me up. Thanks," you said and covered your mouth.
"Really?"
"Yea, I was upset that I made a mistake in the announcement." 
"I see, hahaha. Then yo"
 
He was spending halfway when his phone rang.
"Hello?" He said.
"..."
"Serious? What? OHHH. Stupid maknaes. I'll be right back." He said and hung up. 
 
He turned to you and said, "I got to go now, the others found him."
"Okay, bye," you said and gave him a smile.
"By the way, what's your name?" He asked.
"______."
"Hmm, nice name. Incase you don't know, my stage name is Suho, and the Kim Junmyeon. Google me. If there's fate, we'll meet again. Bye~" he said and ran off.
 
You walked into the kids corner again and that Kyungsun boy tapped your legs.
"Yes, how may I help you?" You bent down and asked.
"How did you know the guardian of exo-k ?" He asked cutely.
"Guardian?"
"The leader Suho! I saw him talking to you."
"So he's the leader of exo-k? And the person he's looking for is ?"
"Huh?"
"Oh, uhm. I don't know him. He's just like a stranger to me."
"Oh..."
 
You stood up and looked out of the kids corner.
"If there's fate we'll meet again... How come something tells me it's going to happen soon?"
 
Your colleague returned excitedly and shook you.
"Woahhhh," you said.
"Are you free tomorrow? Are you? Are youuuuuu?" 
"After work, then yes."
"Great! I saw the leader of exo-k and he asked me if I knew you! He asked me out on a dinner with exo and requested that I'll bring you along! I don't know how you knew him but because of you I get to eat with exo-k! Thank you so much!" Your colleague said and squeezed you.
"Hahaha," you said and smiled to yourself.
"And you Suho, what can I say other than to laugh at you...
You grandpa."