★ Luhan My Mochi

A Dose of Exo

Author: joreune Plot Description: Luhan and you had just started out not long ago and you happened to be his first girlfriend! He doesn't know anything about being a good boyfriend, but he's out to make your relationship as sweet as possible. | Characters: Exo Luhan as Luhan / you Song Recommendation: IU's Every Sweet Day | Special Purpose: Jocheril's birthday! Happy birthday! | Author's Note: November 9 is my sister's birthday, she's Luhan biased, and this story is for her! :D Anyways, I've concluded that Luhan's nose looks like a pig's and you'll never change my mind. HAHAHA. Dwaeji Lu~

 


 

 
Luhan sighed and said to me, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'll fall sick so easily."
"No, it's not your fault! I shouldn't have been so childish to run in the rain with you because all the couples on tv shows does it..." 
"We're both at fault I suppose..."
I looked at the clock and told Luhan, "lessons about to start soon! Go to class now! I'll just continue to lay in bed till the clinic opens."
"Rest well, alright?"
"Okay." And I hung up.
 
I sat down at the dining table and ate the porridge mum cooked for me before she left for work. But the porridge was still hot, so I had to eat slowly. By the time I finished the bowl of porridge, it was about time to leave for the clinic. I then quickly got changed and went out of the house.
 
Downstairs, I saw Luhan.
"Luhan?"
Luhan beamed at me, "I decided to skip school."
"Why?! Get back there now!!!" I pushed him but he quickly stopped me and said, "I just wanted to be sure that you'll be fine!"
I didn't know how to react to him, so I just pouted. He gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "let's go to the clinic now."
"Fine." 
 
 
 
 
After seeing the doctor, Luhan and I decided to get his breakfast before returning to my apartment. 
When we were downstairs of my home, we found out that the lift was jammed and there were people doing repairs. 
"Oh gosh, why now?"
Luhan looked at me and asked, "are you still feeling unwell?"
I nodded and leaned against Luhan.
 
Luhan squeezed everything to me.
"Take these."
"What. Oh. Okay..." 
He then squat down in front of me and said, "let's take the stairs then."
"Are you insane? I live on the top floor!"
"But you're sick! You should be resting! Come on!"
"Even if we were to take the stairs, I can walk myself."
"Get up now before I get really angry!"
He was being so sweet! I smiled and obediently climbed onto him.
 
 
 
Luhan panted and leaned against the wall as I unlocked the door. 
"I feel like as if I just ran a marathon," Luhan said while taking multiple deep breaths.
"Thanks," I said and gave him a kiss, "let's go in."
Luhan nodded and followed behind me. 
 
After taking off his shoes, he sat down on the couch and let out a long yell. I went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water. 
Luhan gulped it down and gave me a smile. I smiled too and passed him his breakfast. 
 
Luhan ate slowly as I went to take my medication. When I returned to the living room, Luhan was browsing though my rows of movies. 
"What are you looking for?" I asked and hugged him from behind. 
"Something to watch," Luhan said, "any recommendations?" 
"My favourite one is 'The Girl Who Sells Mochi', want to watch that?"
"Mochi? Okay," Luhan said with a smile, "I like mochi."
I set up the video as Luhan went to the kitchen to pop some popcorn for us. 
 
When I turned around, Luhan was holding my blanket and about to throw it on the couch. 
"Luhan?"
"I'm afraid that you'll be cold."
I smiled and told him, "I'll be fine. Go make your popcorn."
"I placed the corn in already, just waiting for it to pop."
"Let's go make some hot chocolate then."
 
After everything was done, Luhan brought all the food to the living room and place it on the table. I went to draw up the curtains as he played the movie. I sat back down beside him and took the remote from him. He then continued eating his breakfast. 
 
Luhan was really engrossed in watching the movie, I wonder why. I watched this movie multiple times so I wasn't so engrossed though it was my favourite movie. 
 
I looked at him and smiled to myself. He looked so perfect. I'm really glad to have such a good looking boyfriend. 
 
Luhan, do you hear me? You're really good looking. Pretty, not manly. Hahaha. But you do eat like a man. 
 
In the movie, they described mochi as sweet and sticky. Luhan, you're my mochi. You're sweet and sticky. I guess I better put some powder around you so you won't stick to me! Cause I'm your mochi too. 
 
I leaned on Luhan and ate the popcorn. Luhan then rested his head against mine and started eating the popcorn too. While I was taking a popcorn, he purposely grabbed my hand and said, "oops, thought that was a popcorn."
I laughed and kiss his cheek. He smiled and pretended to bite my hand. 
 
My stupid manly cute mochi. 
 
 
The credits of the movie was rolling when Luhan stopped the tape. I yawned and closed my eyes. I've been feeling tired for quite a while already, probably due to the medicine. 
"Are you tired?"
"Yea.."
 
Luhan then carried me like how people carried their bride and brought me into my room. He told me to stay there as he went to get my stuffs. He came back in and tripped, causing him to drop everything. 
"Luhan! Are you alright?"
"Yea.." He said and laughed.
I laughed too and went over to pick up my blanket. 
 
Luhan tugged me into bed and gave me a kiss.
"Get well soon," Luhan said.
"I will. I can't wait for me to get better and we can go off to do more stupid stuffs together." 
"Me too." 
Luhan was about to leave when I asked him, "aren't you going to stay with me?" 
"Stay with you? Here?" 
I moved to one side of my double bed and patted the other side. 
"Can I?" 
I nodded and he happily jumped up my bed. 
 
Luhan then hugged me and said, "quickly sleep!"
"I'll try, my stupid mochi."
"What stupid mochi?"
I laughed and said, "nothing~ goodnight~" 
"Oh. Okay. Goodnight~ even though it's only noon~"
 
I smiled and made myself comfortable in Luhan's embrace. 
See you again when I wake up, mochi han.
 
 

End photo 0end_zpsfd517176.jpg

 

 
 

Author's Note:

So happy birthday once again! And readers, here's some photos of jocheril's birthday present from joycehhh and I!

Photobucket