Is this?

Foolish

"So? Are you just gonna stare at me like that?" Siwon playfully asked Tiffany.

"Uh, aniyo oppa, it's just that I don't know what to say." Tiffany shrugged the awkwardness between them.

"You don't have to say something. I'm not rushing things, and I'm not forcing you to like me back. I just want you to know." Siwon acted a gentleman in front of her lady.

"Gomawo oppa. Sure, let's be friends and see what can we do." Tiffany said in a flustered tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they had coffee, Tiffany invited Siwon to take a walk in the park. She just felt that she needs to talk to Siwon more. She was a bit unsure of what she feels for the guy. 

"Um, oppa, don't mind me asking but, did you had a girlfriend before?" 

Oh no. Ask Siwon that? He's a total playboy, but let's see what he's gonna do. Siwon was silent for a moment contemplating his answer. Finally he had the courage to say the truth.

"Don't mind me too for saying the truth, actually, I was a jerk back then. I had lots. One after the other. Or sometimes, one and another one. I just left it that way before. Being so stressed about work and my dad pressuring me to run everything. I can't help it. But I haven't been in a steady relationship in a year now." Siwon said.

"Oh." It was all Tiffany can reply.

"You did not expect that don't you? Well, it's okay if you dislike me for that. It was my fault for being such a pabo back then." Siwon defended.

"Um, aniyo oppa! I just think that you need someone to take care of you. Not just some girl that you will take on some shopping spree or waste your time. You need someone who can actually understand you. Um, not to interfere with you oppa, mianhe. I'm so sorry, aish why am I saying those things?" Tiffany was worried that Siwon would get offended.

"Actually, you're right. I've been waiting for her. That's why I haven't got any steady relationship. And I think she just came to me. She knew what I needed." Siwon smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany blushed at Siwon's words. She didn't knew how to respond to everything that's coming to her way right now. Just to cut off the awkward air, she invited Siwon to go home.

"Um, oppa I think it's getting late. Can we go home now?" Tiffany asked.

Siwon nodded and she walked Tiffany home. They were walking in silence when they did not notice that they were already in front of Tiffany's apartment. 

"Um, gomawo for today oppa. I had fun catching up with you." Tiffany said with here eye smile.

"No worries. I'm just a call away. Good night!" Siwon said with his dimpled smile. 

Siwon turned his back after he bade goodbye, Tiffany was about to enter her apartment when she called Siwon back. Siwon was surprised he immediately turned back to where Tiffany was standing. They were face to face and only inches apart.

Then Tiffany planted a kiss on Siwon's cheek.

"I like you too oppa, goodnight." was her words to Siwon, then she turned back to her apartment without waiting for Siwon's reply. Siwon was left standing there. Thinking about what just Tiffany did. What did she say. She said she likes him. Then Siwon went home with a big grin on his face.