Hospital Visit

Foolish

 

“Where are we going?” the impatient Choi Siwon asked since Tiffany asked him to drive to some place he doesn’t know where.

“Just keep driving. Turn left on that street.” Tiffany ordered Siwon. He’s taking Siwon to his personal psychiatrist for a check-up. They stopped at a building that Siwon recognized.

“We’re going here? I’m not going to meet that weird guy again right?” Siwon turned to Tiffany with a worried face.

“Haha, he’s not a weirdo hun. He’s your psychiatrist remember?” Tiffany cupped Siwon’s apprehensive face.

“But he asks so many questions I don’t know about! He’s weird. I thought he knows I have memory loss but why is he like that?!” Siwon prostested like a five-year old while his wife continued to calm him down.

“Let’s just go, okay? We’ll meet another person after that.” Tiffany said after getting down the car.

“Do you have a friend in here?” Siwon asked but Tiffany did not answer and pulled Siwon inside the hospital’s lobby and he was just clueless.

They were waiting for the doctor to arrive, Siwon was fidgeting on his feet. He really did not like seeing his psychiatrist for check-ups. He found it weird and the doctor was annoying for asking him silly questions. Tiffany noticed her husband’s restlessness, she held his hand and Siwon looked to her then she gave an assuring smile. Tiffany tried to break off his uneasiness.

“Hey, it’s almost your birthday. Hm. Maybe we could have a party so you could meet your other friends. Right?” she suggested.

Siwon looked at her with an unsure smile. A party? It’s awkward, he barely remembers anybody.

“I think it’s fun, but, it would be awkward if I don’t know who’s who.” He apologetically said.

“Silly. That’s why you’re having it. So you could meet them again. What do you say?” Tiffany was persistent on throwing a party for Siwon.

“Um, okay. But I just want few people to be there.” Siwon said.

“Like who?”

“Your family. My family. Donghae. Jessica. Close friends at work. I don’t want too many people.” Siwon requested. Tiffany just nodded, Siwon was not that kind of guy before but she understood his situation. Maybe everything was too overwhelming for him.

“Mr. Choi? Dr. Han is ready to see you.” The nurse stopped their moment. Tiffany led him inside and feeling Siwon’s heavy footsteps while nearing the doctor’s clinic.

The checkup took shorter than usual, Siwon was cooperative with his doctor that time, and it was his way not to prolong the agony of talking to his own doctor. They got out of Dr. Han’s clinic and Siwon gave a sigh of relief.

“That went fast. Thank goodness he wasn’t that annoying to ask so many questions.” He said while Tiffany gave a giggle on his childishness.

“You’ve been a good boy Siwon. Haha, now let’s go to my doctor.” Tiffany said while pulling Siwon to the elevator.

“Wait, are you sick too?” Siwon asked in confusion.

“No, pabo. Just don’t ask too many questions. You’re beginning to be like your psychiatrist. Haha.” Tiffany husband but he just scratched his head.

He followed Tiffany and he was led to another doctor’s room. This time, the room was warm and less with the heavy aura unlike his doctor’s clinic. He looked around and found photos of kids and babies, he found it really cute. Siwon was examining the room when Tiffany called him inside of what seems to be the doctor’s clinic.

Siwon assumed that the doctor was a psychiatrist too, because she asked a lot of questions to Tiffany. After a short wait, they were led to a room with a weird machine attached to an LCD screen. His wife lay down and the doctor applied gel on her tummy. The machine and a taser like gadget was swirling on her wife’s stomach.

He saw a white spot on the screen and it was really tiny. He wondered what is was, his eyes were focused on the screen and when he realized what it might be he looked to Tiffany with a bright face.

“That’s right Siwon, you’re going to be a dad.” Tiffany said sweetly to him. His face plastered a big smile while seeing the first picture of their unborn.

After the ultrasound, Tiffany stayed a little for the doctor’s orders and Siwon waited out for a phone call. He dialed a number on his handyphone and waited for the other line to pick up.

“Siwon? What’s up?” Donghae asked in surprise of Siwon’s sudden call.

“Hyung! Hyung! I’m going to be a father! I’m gonna be a dad hyung! Isn’t that great?!” Siwon happily said to Donghae stopping himself from almost jumping around the hospital hallway.

“Congratulations bro. Take care of your wife well arasso?” Donghae chuckled on the other line. He intentionally did not say to Siwon that his wife was pregnant so that Tiffany could surprise him. He could feel Siwon’s happiness on the news.

“I will, I will. Hyung! Hyung, aren’t you excited to be an uncle? It’s good right?” the overexcited Siwon said as if he can’t get away with the news that he’s finally having a kid.

“I am. Do you want a boy or a girl?” Donghae asked in curiosity.

“Um, I’m not sure but, I think a girl could make Tiffany happy. But either way! We’re happy for it! Oh, hyung, I have to go, I’ll see you soon right? On my party right? Bye!” Donghae just smiled to himself imaging his overjoyed best friend. Siwon dropped the call when he saw Tiffany coming out of the room.

He hugged her real tight and twirled her around.

“It’s the best birthday gift ever!” he said while hugging Tiffany. She was overwhelmed by Siwon’s reaction on their first kid. She was happy seeing him this way, a part of her wished that his old memories not to comeback. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again! Let me tell you a secret, this part was originally part of the first update but I split them into half because I was reserving this one as an update for the next few days I won't be logging in. BUT! I can't stand my lovely subscribers so here it is. Hehehe~ Thanks guys. You're definitely awesome! Oh, and just to remind you, this fic will end before Christmas. Saaaaaaaaaad. But I had fun tho, meeting a lot of Sifany shippers out there :) Hehe, enjoy the update!