A Question

Foolish

 

Fast track, their relationship grew as each day passes by. Siwon was definitely a changed man for Tiffany, she was the girl who changed his life. He often daydreams about how they would be married and have kids. He did not imagine that this day would come, that he would finally meet someone who he can spend with his forever. Out of the blue, Siwon still worries about meeting Tiffany’s parents. Asian communities in the States are very tight, there must be a way Tiffany’s dad knows about his family since they have lived there quite some time when he was young. Not to mention, the influence of their company. But he does not mention anything to her, after all he does not want her to worry.

==================================================

It was almost their 100th day as a couple, as usual, Siwon was planning something special. It was the first time he would do such a ridiculous and crazy thing, but to him, everything is oblivious when it comes to her. His eyes only see Tiffany.

He prepared a simple date at the top of the Han tower. The scenery there was breath taking, he always wanted dates like this, where they can be the only people around. For him, every moment with her was just too precious to waste. Beforehand, Siwon asked his secretary to fix some papers for him. He wanted those in time for their 100th day as a couple.

At the day of their date, Siwon acted normally. The usual things fetch her and drive her to office. He was checking if Tiffany knew, but she seemed too naive of what’s up on that date. Siwon was happy enough to surprise her; he just hopes that everything will run well tonight.

“Um, hey baby, do you have something to do tonight?” he asked after Tiffany got off his car.

“Nothing really, why?”

“Can we go out for dinner? See, it’s been a while and I really miss you.”

“Silly! How can you miss me when I just got off your car?” she was chuckling at his chumminess.

“What I mean is, you and I, dinner together. You know.”

“Hm. Okay!”

“Really? Yeah! Pick you up at 6! I love you!”

“Take care on the way Siwonnie. Bye!”

“Aish, is it that hard for her to say she loves me too?” Siwon acting cutely over her girlfriend’s skimpiness on saying those three words.

==========================================

After a long day of work, Siwon picked Tiffany at six like what they have agreed on. A smile can’t leave his face, tonight is the night. All or nothing.

“Where are we going for dinner oppa?”

“Hm? Just some place around the corner. Come on, don’t be impatient. We’ll get there. And I promise you you’ll like it.” He said smiling over the lady sitting next to her.

When they reached the building he parked his car and opened the door for Tiffany.

“This place looks familiar, but there are no restaurants here?”

“Just relax. Okay. Let’s go up. The food might be getting cold already.”

“Wait, what? Up? Where?”

“Up. The Han Tower. Where else?”

“Really????”

“Really.” Then he guided Tiffany inside the elevator and pressed the roof deck button.

As soon as they got out of the elevator and walked through the roof deck, Tiffany was awed by the city’s landscape. Bright lights and a nice evening sky, she can’t help but wonder why Siwon brought her there.

“You have to stop doing this you know.”

“Why? Haha” the lad asked while hugging her from the back.

“I might get used to it treating me like this, and when the day comes you’ll be tired of treating me like this.”

“No, I won’t get tired Tiffbaby. I won’t.” She smiled upon his words, like music to her ears.

They had a wonderful dinner on the rooftop of the Han tower. It was something really special, Tiffany finally had to ask Siwon what was the occasion for such moment to happen.

“Oppa? Did I forget something today?”

“Ani, why?”

“Why are we here again?”

“Um, it’s our 100th day as a couple today.”

“Omo! Really???? Aigoo! Sorry to forget oppa. I feel so guilty not doing anything special today.” She said as she plastered a frown on her face for not knowing about their special day. Siwon just laughed at her childishness and asked her to stand up and look at the city skyline.

“I don’t really mind you forgetting, just me with you, that’s enough.” Hugging her from the back again and resting his chin on her petite shoulders.

“But, you’re always the one making this. I barely do things like this for you. It’s unfair, I’m an unfair girlfriend.” She was still disappointed with herself.

“Gwenchana. I appreciate those little things you do for me, like waking me up in the morning by calling me, reminding me about lunch, staying over the weekend and even rolling me a bland kimbop. Haha! I love all of those, I don’t want you to stop doing that.”

“Yah! Why you’re such a critic to call my kimbop rolls bland!”

“Haha, just kidding. You know I love anything you make if for me. Whatever it is, I love that baby.”

“You’re too much. I just want us to be even. That’s all. ‘Coz I feel that your spoiling me too much.” She said while showing her pouty aegyo to him. He found it cute and smiled at her in reply.

“Hm. You want us to get even huh. Will do then something for me?”

“What’s that? I’ll do anything oppa.”

“Will you marry me?” he said while handing out a box with two rings and a paper folded into four which came with it. 

======================================

A/N: AND CUT! Pang! Hahaha, nasty cliffhanger right there! Sorry for not updating for days. I just got caught reading my subscribed fanfictions, authors are very industrious nowadays they updated everyday! Daebak to the stories I am subcribed to! Everyday and every other day updates are the best! Kamsahamnida! ^^ Hehe, but now, there's nothing left for me to read, time to do my share and updte this fanfic. Thanks for waiting! Hyeaaaaaauh. 

P.S. By the way, we sang Girls' Generation songs at the norebang (KTV) earlier. Throat is sore. Um oops sorry. Hehe, irrelevant to share that. Gnyt!