Not Your Dream Wedding

Foolish

 

Those four words left Tiffany stunned in front of him; it was so sudden she didn’t knew how to start her answer. On the other hand, a nervous guy was waiting for a positive reply. A reply that could forever change their lives.

She opened the box and found two rings with an engraved infinity sign. The moment she saw it, she felt like it was something meant for her. Yet she can’t help but to feel unsure because why is he asking for something so impulsive.

“Siwon, you that I love you right?” he looked at the lad with explaining eyes. Siwon can’t help but to feel uneasy.

“I really, really love you. But—“

“Then marry me.” He said. It was coming from him, a stipulated voice. He was confident enough that she would say yes. All he wanted was for her to say yes. He looked into her with pleading eyes. It shot through her, she can’t reject the man in front of her, the man Tiffany loved so much. She just had to say yes.

Yes. I will. I will marry you.”

His face brightened up upon hearing those words. He pressed his lips onto hers and passionately made out in the midst of the cityscape. Siwon was so sure he was feeling cloud nine at that time.

After that, he pulled her to the elevator to go down. His actions were so spontaneous that Tiffany was starting to be puzzled. They got into his car and Siwon started driving to an unknown destination.

“Where are we going??” she impatiently asked.

“You said you’ll marry me right? I know this is crazy but it’s the only way.” He answered back.

Soon they stopped in front of a small church, and there inside was a man in his long sleeves with a crucifix necklace. The couple stood in front of him, catching their breaths after they had to come in a short period of time.

“Yeah, so there she is. My soon to be wife.” Siwon said to the man while smiling. Tiffany on the other hand was confused even more. She shifted looks to Siwon and to the unidentified man.

“Oh, you haven’t been introduced yet. Tiffany, he’s Pastor Kim. He’s gonna wed us today.”

Tiffany was left flabbergasted. Pastor Kim let out a polite smile to the lady and chuckled a bit at Siwon.

“And um, in case you ask for it.” Siwon showed the piece of paper he gave Tiffany with the box. It was a marriage license handing it to Pastor Kim.

“Well then, shall we get started?”

“Wait!” Tiffany courageously interrupted. Siwon looked at her with questioning eyes.

“Why, what is happening?! Are we going to get married now? Right now?!” leaving the two men in state of shock.

“Didn’t you say yes? We’re here, we’re getting married as you wish.” He answered back.

“I’m not liking this, why all of sudden? This is not my dream wedding!” she protested.

“Tiff, I love you. I would do anything for you right? Just do this for me. I want to make sure. I don’t want anyone trying to get through our relationship. After this, we could do anything we want. We can always marry again. If you want, I’ll set up your dream wedding right after this. Just give me a chance to be with you. Please.” He said while looking deep into her eyes, both hands embracing her small shoulders.

She did not wink on his words. She felt sincerity in them and nodded in silence.

Pastor Kim initiated the simple service of making the couple as official newlyweds. By the time they were about to give their vows to each other, the lad went on first,

“Tiffany Hwang, I promise to take care of you until my dying day. Make strawberry pancakes for you before you wake up. Hold you tight when you get scared of watching horror movies. Stay in bed with you when you’re sick. Make you fall in love with me again, every day, every minute and every second of our life together.”

It was simple but striking. Tears were starting to form in her eyes upon hearing those words. When it was finally her turn,

“Choi Siwon, I promise to take care of you until my dying day. To make sure that get your neckties tied right, pinch you when you’re too cheesy, make sure that you don’t skip meals, kiss your temples when you’re having a headache, and remind you every day of how much I love you and how I love to spend my forever with you.

Pastor Kim, chuckled at their affection for each other. There was nothing fancy, between them. Just love and their true emotions.

“Okay, I think I had too much. I know pronounce you, man and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Choi Siwon.”

He reached for her face and went for a passionate kiss that sealed the simple ceremony.

The night ended and officially, they were newlyweds.

======================================

A/N: Chapter's kinda short. Sorry :( Still contemplating if I will go to school though. I hva eno classes today but some sort of problem needs to be attended. Eh. Irrelevant notes again. Anyways, thanks for waiting! Let's see how the newlyweds do on their first week as a married couple! ^^