Eternal Regrets

Foolish

 

Siwon and Victoria were facing each other on the dining table. He was not really in the mood for a crappy explanation for everything happening was turning away from him.

“So what brings you here? You just made my problems worse Vic.” He annoyingly questioned the girl in front of him. Victoria motioned beside Siwon and started hugging him, Siwon felt disgusted and tries to escape from her arms.

“Come on Siwon baby, you know you missed me don’t you?”

“Can’t you see I’m married!!? Vic what have you done?!? We are long over, and then you come up to me like this screwing up everything!!” Siwon could not control his anger over what was happening while Victoria kept her cool.

“I know. I know everything about you Siwon since we broke up. And I know why you’re acting this way. That’s why I’m here.”

“Here for what?!”

“A deal. It’s unfair don’t you think. You took advantage of me last night. You need to return a favor baby.” Victoria said in her most alluring tone trying to seduce his ex-boyfriend back.

“Who said I took advantage of you?! It should be the other way!!”

“Oh. Whatever. But what if your lovely wife sees this? It doesn’t matter who took advantage of who right? What she sees is that you cheated on her, while she was away.” Victoria showed photos on her phone with Siwon beside her, both of them half and what can be seen, Siwon was having an affair with another woman. The lad felt anguish building up inside of him. He can’t take it, Tiffany will surely leave him if she sees this, moreover he will disappoint everyone in the family, including his best friend Donghae.

“What the!? Tell me, did someone tell you to do this?!”

“It doesn’t matter Siwon, so are you up to a deal baby boy?”

“No. No. Not ever.”

“Tsk tsk tsk, playing hard to get aren’t we? Hmm. Is she that good in bed that you can’t go back to me anymore? Does she know your weak spots baby?” her hands frolicked along Siwon’s body.

“Fine! Just don’t tell this to Tiffany. You’ll never know what you’ll get.”

“Good then. You’re so fierce, I like it.”

“What now?!”

“You’ll live with me while Tiffany is not back yet.”

“WHAT?! No way. What if others see us?”

“That will be my problem. Don’t worry hun, we’ll stay home most of the time, getting what you want.”

“Why are you doing this to me??” Siwon straightforwardly asked Victoria of her motives. The lady suddenly shifted from the aggressive attitude to a flustered one.

“Siwon don’t you miss me? We were about to be married when that stupid best friend of yours told me to your parents. You loved me so much right? So much that you didn’t set an eye on other women. I still love you Siwon.”

He calmed himself, trying not to gaze in her eyes. All he remembered was Tiffany, how she will be hurt once she finds out about everything. This will be a temporary solution, while they are still sorting things out.

================================

Tiffany felt more miserable, her dad was talking to a lawyer whom she believed that will fix her and Siwon’s divorce papers. She promised to herself that she won’t sign it, not ever in her deathbed. She haven’t talked to Nichkhun yet, nor to her oppas and her mom. She wanted them to know that she was deeply hurt by her dad’s sudden actions.

Her family gathered for dinner, in the midst of it her father suddenly mentioned about the wedding with Nichkhun. It was the first time they were talking about it as a family.

“Tiffany, Nichkhun’s dad wanted the wedding to be ASAP. You have to sign your papers then.” Tiffany distressed on the fact that her dad was telling her what to do. Her mom and her brothers gave her dad a surprised and worried look. Tiffany put down her utensils and started talking.

“Dad I can’t. I talked to Siwon. We won’t be having the divorce.”

She said firmly, Mr. Hwang’s eyes grew out of anger and raised a voice at her daughter.

“I thought we talked about this during the dinner with Nichkhun!”

Everyone was focused on their argument, it was full of rage, and nobody wanted to forgive. Tiffany stood up from her seat leaving her untouched meal.

“Dad, I said I won’t. It’s final. If you excuse me, I lost my appetite.” While walking away from the dinner table. She was not yet halfway when her father halted her.

“Choose Tiffany. Me or that man of yours. If you’ll go to Korea, I will reject you as a Hwang. And I swear I will forget that I have a daughter! This family will forsake you like you have forsaken your father!”

Tiffany was holding back her tears, how could her father do something like this? She ran into her bedroom and crashed onto her bed crying her heart out again. Picking up her handyphone, Tiffany called her husband.

Siwon just got out from the shower when he noticed his phone was ringing. When he saw the caller ID of his wife, he didn’t know how he would answer. His thoughts were still clouded from last night.

“OPPA!!” Tiffany shouted while sobbing, Siwon realized that his wife was having a hard time again.

“Waeyo? Tiffbaby, why are you crying?”

“Oppa! Dad was letting me choose between you and him! How could he do that oppa?! Did we do something wrong?!”

Siwon was stunned from what he heard. That was it. Mr. Hwang took it the hard way against his daughter. With all the sanity left in him, he tried to calm the lady on the other line.

“Tiffbaby, it’s going to be alright. We won’t let them okay? Oppa will think of a way. We won’t let them. Stop crying, you know oppa doesn’t like your eyes getting red. It steals your beautiful eye smiles away.”

Tiffany did not answer; instead she was trying to stop herself from sobbing.

“Tiffany? Gwenchanayo?”

“Op-ppa! Saranghaeyo!”

His breath stopped for a while. It has been a long time since Tiffany said that. This time, he knew it was full of affection and emotion.

“Oppa loves you too. He loves you so much. He won’t let you go.”

“Jinjja?” she was trying to act cute and normal for him.

“Neh. Hwang Miyoung saranghaeyo.” He hoping that she will bring out a small smile.

“Yah oppa!”

“Hahaha, I missed that. Tiffany, oppa has to ask you something.”

“What’s that oppa?”

He sighed to himself; he must get ready for her answer.

“Will you be mad if oppa was framed up with an affair?”

“Huh?! Framed up? Affair? What’s that oppa?”

“You know, when you hear from somebody that oppa is having an affair. Will you be mad?”

Tiffany was quite unsure why Siwon was asking that, nevertheless she thought of something to herself about Siwon’s question. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another nasty cliffhanger for the record. Hehehe. Sorry if I just updated now, been beat from Hangul class. We rushed so many lessons today and my mind had information overload. It took me a nap and another three hours for me to comeback to my senses. Anywho. This thing is getting more complicated than ever. Reminds me of classic Pinoy telenovelas. Hehehe. Filipino Drama Series often times are plotted like this, but I won't elaborate much of it, I'll try to go on my own conviction. Hehe. Kamsahamnida readers! ^^