Breaking Up Is The Hardest Part

Foolish

 

Siwon was about to head out for lunch with his lover when her secretary told him about Tiffany.

“Sir, Miss Tiffany will be bringing over your phone when she finds it.”

“Oh, okay. If she comes tell her I just had lunch out with a client. I’ll be bringing my other line in case you need to contact me. I’ll be back soon.”

The secretary nodded and Siwon pressed the button inside the elevator to the carpark. Just at that moment, Tiffany was about to enter the building’s carpark when the street lights turned red. Right at that moment, she saw Siwon’s car driving out the building. When the lights turned green, instead of turning left, she rammed up the engine and followed her husband’s car.

His car stopped at a restaurant, she has never been there before. Tiffany was cautious not to be caught; she parked a block away from where they are but still visible enough to see where Siwon was heading. His husband got out of the car in his sunglasses; maybe he does that not to be noticed. Tiffany’s eyes were focused on where he was going; he went inside and sat across a beautiful girl. This pained Tiffany, she could not stand seeing her husband like this. What shocked her is when the girl got up and kissed Siwon on his cheeks and her husband smiled in reply.

Tiffany could not take the situation she is seeing anymore. She did not wait for anything to happen, after those events she drove to Siwon’s office to drop his phone there. While driving, she can’t help but cry, she was angry; she was sad, worst of all she was feeling regret. Once and for all, he wanted to confront Siwon about the situation.

Walking down the office hall in her Rayban, she didn’t want to show her eyes of faint red. She went to Siwon’s sercratary whose table was just outside his office. Upon the sight of her, Siwon’s secretary stood up.

“Um, Miss Tiffany, I’m sorry but Sir is out.”

“Oh. Did he tell where he will go?” She asked the secretary as if not knowing what she saw at the restaurant.

“He has a lunch meeting with a client. But he’ll be back soon, shall I call him to let you know you’re here Miss?”

“Oh, no no. Don’t bother. I have something to do after this. I’ll just leave this to you.”

Tiffany handed out the phone to Siwon’s secretary and went out of the office.

=======

She drove home, lying to the secretary that she has something to do. When Tiffany got home, she could not help but think about Siwon. How could he do this? She wanted answers but she had one single question. Why?

Pretty soon it was already seven, in any minute Siwon will be coming home. Just at that thought, the sound of the car parking through their garage made Tiffany nervous.

Upon the sight of his husband closing the door and loosening his tie, Tiffany stood up and looked at him in the eye as if asking him to speak up on his own.

“Did you have dinner already? I forgot to tell I had one before I got home.” He said without a wink.

“So it wasn’t just lunch huh. Even dinner?”

“What are you talking about?!” Siwon asked with his voice slightly raising.

“What am I talking about??! You ask yourself what am I talking about!”

“So you saw us? She’s just a friend.”

“Just a friend? A friend?! She said she missed you and she even kissed you in the cheek! Don’t make me stupid Siwon! Who’s that girl?!”

He sighed heavily. So Tiffany found out, now he has to make that decision Victoria was talking about a day ago. He didn’t expect it to be this soon if weren’t for that left phone.

“ANSWER ME SIWON! WHO IS SHE?!” Tiffany was venting out her anger with the questions she had.

"Look, I'm tired from work all day, what do you expect me to do?" Siwon angrily replied at Tiffany.

"If there's nothing you wrong, you should have answered my question in the first place!" Tiffany angrily answered.

"I had enough of this, let's break up." Siwon said without any traces of regrets. He was making his way upstairs when Tiffany pulled his arm.

“Siwon tell me right now, who’s that home wrecker you are with?!?!”

Siwon could not stand anymore what Tiffany called Victoria. He didn’t mean to but he raised his voice and hisright hand almost slapping her. Good thing he was able to control it.

“Don’t you ever, call her that.”

Upon saying that, he turned back to their room and started packing whatever he can. His dumbfounded wife saw him storming out of the house and heard the sound of his car driving away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whoa. Whoa. SO that's it. Sorry if it's a bit late, I had to watch out for the Geminid Meteor Shower here. Saw two meteors already! :) How's it going there? Hope you can see the meteor shower with me. Hehehe~ So here's the update. Things are getting tense now and my Sifany is breaking up! :(